2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

hannahbanana wrote:Lol Vanessa calls herself a clean-freak, yet in Jess's newest vlog, she says otherwise.
The day you comment that you're jealous of something in Jess The Mess' house is the day you officially have to give up your (self-proclaimed) clean freak title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

I like how she thinks she is so cool with a few designer items. Yet her and her soon to be husband share a car, live in a tiny apartment, and couldn't afford their daughters schooling

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

At around 3:40 in the new vlog, she says she is looking for something to wear on Wednesday but then later says they are getting married Monday. Was she trying to lie and then she forgot about her lie at the end when she announced it was in Monday ?

Also at the end she apologized for the vlog not being consecutive. I have no idea what she was trying to say but consecutive was definitely not the correct word.

She should wear her clackers for the "wedding" since they are her favorite.

Also, has she used the bob stroller yet or was it just another purchase she had to make to make herself look cool and rich?

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Lovehound11 wrote:I like how she thinks she is so cool with a few designer items. Yet her and her soon to be husband share a car, live in a tiny apartment, and couldn't afford their daughters schooling

By doing all those IMO "frugal" things, she's able to splurge sometimes. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but she received those "designer" items as gifts. Whatever, I guess tomorrow is the big day.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:I like how she thinks she is so cool with a few designer items. Yet her and her soon to be husband share a car, live in a tiny apartment, and couldn't afford their daughters schooling

By doing all those IMO "frugal" things, she's able to splurge sometimes. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but she received those "designer" items as gifts. Whatever, I guess tomorrow is the big day.
So she should be able to buy expensive things, even though she said it herself they coiling afford Lilly's daycare? No. That's ridiculous.

And even the stuff that is gifts, she has to boast about it like it makes her cool.

sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

hannahbanana wrote:Lol Vanessa calls herself a clean-freak, yet in Jess's newest vlog, she says otherwise.
Don't they Iron there clothes after they wash them and let them Dry. Always seem to put them on Hangers then put them away. Have never seen Vanessa use a Iron. A good wedding present don't you think.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I wonder if Vanessa brought them herself and just said that Nona did. She tends to pull the, "I didn't buy them, my mom/dad did!" line a lot. You wouldn't of even known that she was trying on designer shoes until she mentioned them.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:I wonder if Vanessa brought them herself and just said that Nona did. She tends to pull the, "I didn't buy them, my mom/dad did!" line a lot. You wouldn't of even known that she was trying on designer shoes until she mentioned them.
God I hope her mom bought them. That makes it a littler more acceptable. Seriously how often will she wear those shoes? They are like $700

And her minions are attacking whoever is calling her out for boasting about her designer stuff lately

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

hannahbanana wrote:I wonder if Vanessa brought them herself and just said that Nona did. She tends to pull the, "I didn't buy them, my mom/dad did!" line a lot. You wouldn't of even known that she was trying on designer shoes until she mentioned them.
You're right, I had no idea what kind they were until she mentioned them "you may have noticed I tried on very expensive shoes earlier"
vidwatcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vidwatcher »

DreamLead wrote:Vanessa, that eyeshadow, omg stop. Learn to blend. Her front teeth look like chiclets? Lily's hair at 2:47 was horrendous. Is Vanessa blind? Does she actually think it's appropriate to take her daughter out in public looking like that?
I don't post very often, but far be it for me to stand up for her... her "chiclet" from teeth is something she can't help. I myself find that my two front teeth stand out a bit. The dentist can't always file them down due to the nerves. At least that's what I've been told.

I agree with everything else said here. I also thinks it's total crap that she had to buy such expensive clothing. You can find nice dresses anywhere.. that was most likely an excuse for David to 'allow' her to buy that dress.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

V wouldnt need the lint rollers as much if she put her clothes away instead of on the bed or wherever. The cats and Benny probably lay all over them.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

vidwatcher wrote:
DreamLead wrote:Vanessa, that eyeshadow, omg stop. Learn to blend. Her front teeth look like chiclets? Lily's hair at 2:47 was horrendous. Is Vanessa blind? Does she actually think it's appropriate to take her daughter out in public looking like that?
I don't post very often, but far be it for me to stand up for her... her "chiclet" from teeth is something she can't help. I myself find that my two front teeth stand out a bit. The dentist can't always file them down due to the nerves. At least that's what I've been told.

I agree with everything else said here. I also thinks it's total crap that she had to buy such expensive clothing. You can find nice dresses anywhere.. that was most likely an excuse for David to 'allow' her to buy that dress.
I like how to had to be sure to show all the designer store names in the mall too. She probably looks so out of place there

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Boring vlog, and what's with saying different days for the wedding?
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

sallysoldseashel wrote:Why would she allow her mom to spend that much money on a pair of shoes she's never going to wear. .she will probably wear them next year in the snow.
Because she has to show Youtube she can have designer stuff. Silly in my opinion
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

gypsophila wrote:

I'd rather have a car to drive and a house to live in than have designer stuff, it's about priorities. Vanessa's are messed up.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nela7 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:

I'd rather have a car to drive and a house to live in than have designer stuff, it's about priorities. Vanessa's are messed up.

Thank you. If you have to sacrifice things but buy designer stuff, you shouldn't be spending money frivolously like that.

makeupnewb_94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by makeupnewb_94 »

Lovehound11 wrote:
vidwatcher wrote:

I like how to had to be sure to show all the designer store names in the mall too. She probably looks so out of place there

lol true! She seriously could've gone to other stores to shop for a more affordable dress & shoes she's only gonna wear once. We know she never goes anywhere, unless she's gonna rock those heels to target. Lmao I live in Charlotte and that mall has a lot of the "high end" stores, it's super expensive.

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Hopefully she at least got white heals so she can wear them again for the wedding ceremony in October (if that still happens).
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She was trying on nude heels, so that's probably what she got. I don't think she lied about her mom buying them. She is probably planning on wearing them for her formal wedding too.

I don't think it makes any sense to buy designer goods at all either, unless it's for quality over name. Most young people go through this phase of thinking anything designer is a status symbol. She'll grow out of it. She can't afford it, and soon military life will change a lot of things for her. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

thenightowl wrote:I really hope she puts Lily's hair up, it would look precious. I know nothing about fashion but how expensive are Prada shoes? just doesn't seem practical to me, I would politely tell my mom to gift us another way because it doesn't seem like she "dresses nice" enough to wear those shoes.
Lol she's probably going to wear them all the time with her everyday outfits just to look rich

Return to “2011teenagemom”