Jesss(Fam): The Emancipation of Mimi- Part 69

missmsg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesss(Fam): The Emancipation of Mimi- Part 69

Unread post by missmsg »

Lol thanks guys! I don't find anything mean about having an opinion and being honest about it. People grow up to be so damn sensitive, like wtf?! Not all kids are cute, it's the truth! It's not hurting or harming them now or in their future in any way that we point it out on a gossip site!
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

missmsg wrote:Hate me all you want, but I think Kaden is ugly, so is Lilia and so is Landen. The only cute one is Kyson. I don't know why she has her "blonde" kids with long hair, maybe because they're blonde? But it looks bad on them, specially because they're unfortunate looking
Agree. Airabella is probably the most unfortunately looking kid, but Lilia, Kaden and Landen aren't far behind.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Really really hate the insta picture of the twins with the Disney "lock up your princesses" t-shirts. I despise how she sexualizes the kids. But that's Jess. She defines her worth through her sex appeal so why not apply the same standard to her kids. I predict teen fatherhood in the boys' future. Poor kids to have such a thoughtless shitty mom.
TurquoiseRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TurquoiseRose »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:So weird how people on here throw out insults at Jess like calling her a slut & then draw the line at 'thunder thighs'. Uhhhhh ok!
No, it's because body shaming crosses the line. Not that slut shaming is any better, but the difference between being a slut and having a larger body is you can decide whether or not you choose to be promiscuous. Having weight problem isn't just linked to how you eat, it's genetics too. Jess didn't have to sleep with all of Modesto but she chose to. Making fun of her body crosses the line because it's something that is harder to control. Sure, she's in control on her body and could eat better & exercise to lose weight but it's not easy.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Jessica also had three pregnancies, one of which was a twin pregnancy that caused muscle separation and a hernia. So if she's a little bigger, who cares. Women are naturally supposed to carry more weight than men. Body shaming is disgusting. And so is slut shaming.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Oh..he's starting to look a lot like kaden...

His eyes are weirdly big
Not dissing Landen cause I think he's adorable, and sorry for the obscure UK reference, but he looks like a Rottentroll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Shawn2011 wrote:
missmsg wrote:Hate me all you want, but I think Kaden is ugly, so is Lilia and so is Landen. The only cute one is Kyson. I don't know why she has her "blonde" kids with long hair, maybe because they're blonde? But it looks bad on them, specially because they're unfortunate looking
Agree. Airabella is probably the most unfortunately looking kid, but Lilia, Kaden and Landen aren't far behind.
Really? I think she's the cutest, but I guess it's because she has nothing to do with Jessica.

Greenpotato
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Greenpotato »

TurquoiseRose wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:So weird how people on here throw out insults at Jess like calling her a slut & then draw the line at 'thunder thighs'. Uhhhhh ok!
No, it's because body shaming crosses the line. Not that slut shaming is any better, but the difference between being a slut and having a larger body is you can decide whether or not you choose to be promiscuous. Having weight problem isn't just linked to how you eat, it's genetics too. Jess didn't have to sleep with all of Modesto but she chose to. Making fun of her body crosses the line because it's something that is harder to control. Sure, she's in control on her body and could eat better & exercise to lose weight but it's not easy.
I'm sorry but what the hell is it to you if somebody wants to sleep around? Yes getting pregnant eac time is not good but if you're safe, you have the right to be as promiscuous as you want.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

TurquoiseRose wrote:
Ok then...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

TurquoiseRose wrote:
Her body wouldn't be so blown out if she wouldn't have purposely gotten pregnant a thousand times in such a short time span. Your body is something that can be changed in a lot of cases, including jess', soo save it please. I'm not making fun of her skin or anything like that, because things like that actually can't be changed. Sorry not sorry, you're on a GOSSIP forum. So annoying when people try to come on here acting like the moral police.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
Really? I think she's the cutest, but I guess it's because she has nothing to do with Jessica.

IMO Lilia was an odd looking baby, but she's grown into her looks as she's gotten older, still I would consider her just average at best. Kyson as we all know got the best genetics, and Kaden and Landon I put them on the same level as Lilia. I just wish Jess would cut their hair more like Kyson. Like all hairstyles even for boys you gotta have a certain face shape to pull off the longer shaggy look and they don't got it, it just looks messy.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

TurquoiseRose wrote:
Yeah, she was forced to eat all that take away and processed food. Please. She can control her weight as much as she can control who she sleeps with. If she wants all the comments telling her how beautiful she is all the time, she should also be ok with the ones saying her hair is greasy and disgusting and she needs to lose weight. She would probably look ok if she didn't try to dress like a thin teenager.
Greenpotato
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Greenpotato »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
TurquoiseRose wrote:
Her body wouldn't be so blown out if she wouldn't have purposely gotten pregnant a thousand times in such a short time span. Your body is something that can be changed in a lot of cases, including jess', soo save it please. I'm not making fun of her skin or anything like that, because things like that actually can't be changed. Sorry not sorry, you're on a GOSSIP forum. So annoying when people try to come on here acting like the moral police.
I agree with you but 'sorry you're on a GOSSIP forum' is such a boring reply. Spice it up the next time you engage in one of these petty fights.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Katharine26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katharine26 »

Why does she 'need to lose weight'? She doesn't look overweight to me

Mobbotherer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mobbotherer »

I don't think she has a weight problem as such. She just looks very different from a couple of years ago, more like a woman in my opinion. But she still tries to dress like a super-slim teenager (very tight jeans, clothes that are too tight on her thighs/belly in general) and that just doesn't suit her anymore. If she would wear well-fitted skirts and trousers/shirts in less girly colours, that emphasize her strengths, she wouldn't look pudgy at all.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

KatherineLouvain wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Oh..he's starting to look a lot like kaden...

His eyes are weirdly big
Not dissing Landen cause I think he's adorable, and sorry for the obscure UK reference, but he looks like a Rottentroll.

that....is really disturbing lol

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks airabella is extremely unfortunate looking?

I don't think she's very cute either :/

But I think she's cuter than landen. He looks really really strange to me..least cute out of all the kids in my opinion

Now waiting for the comments scolding us for talking about babies looks lol
To me, Landen looks like Jess' biological father. Kaden looks like Jess' mother, Lilia looks like Gabe, and Kyson was the fortunate one in that he looks like Drake.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Eh to me Jess just looks like an average women that has had four kids and a twin pregnancy. Hell probably better than most with those circumstances. Clearly she has some good genes working for her cause she's not nearly as big as she could be. I still think she should eat healthier and go to the gym maybe but that's just so she's actually heathy and not just so she can fit a certain beauty standard.

I still don't get why people defend their right to hate on children so much. We get it, you hate everything that looks like Jess, we get it you think her kids are gross creatures, move on. Also I guess I'm the only one that finds the chin she gives her kids as cute? Eh. They're all cute in some way, even landen, he's definitely grown into his looks since he was an infant so it's only gonna get better from here lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

My eyes were almost as big as Landon's when I was little and I grew so they weren't as creepy looking anymore hopefully they look smaller as he gets older and gets a decent haircut
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

I think all the kids are so cute! Lol Except the twins eyelid skin always looks too stretched? That's weird to notice, I know. I love how big Landen's eyes are, Kaden is cute like Jess is cute, and I think Lilia looks different in a good way... Kyson? We all know he's the cutest lol. As far as the whole "body shaming" thing, I get it but you should dress for the body you HAVE not the body you HAD.

Return to “JesssFam”