TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

This girl is so screwed up. I don't even follow her but from what I see on here I don't even like her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:It's just her teeth...more caps perhaps?
Probably something preventable if they didn't drink soda. I doubt she's the only one with teeth problems

class, not ass
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Primadxnna wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/26 ... 9f8d3f.jpg[/img]

And then she wonders why people call her a bad mom Image since when is it funny that your child just passed out?

Not to defend Tayler but I'm pretty sure she didn't mean she literally passed out. She meant she fell asleep.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Primadxnna wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:It's just her teeth...more caps perhaps?
She's probably making a big deal of a simple procedure to get attention.
"It's just her teeth"

My guess would be that she needs a tooth removed, that's the only reason she should need surgery at that age. Possibly from a fall and knocking her teeth?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Is say a filling or crown. Brock from shay yards had like 3 at that age. And she said she is the only one with teeth problems. That doesn't sound like a once off

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

Alyshaxx wrote:
Primadxnna wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/26 ... 9f8d3f.jpg[/img]

And then she wonders why people call her a bad mom Image since when is it funny that your child just passed out?

Not to defend Tayler but I'm pretty sure she didn't mean she literally passed out. She meant she fell asleep.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hopefully it's that. Because sometimes people pass out if they stand up too quickly Image

ImageImage
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/27 ... 838930.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/27 ... 843208.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/27 ... 0189ec.jpg[/img]

Huh? Did she just change her story again? Image

ImageImage
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Okay Tayler, Anberlin plays with your nipples. We get it. It's a normal thing to do, but I find it weird that she posts pictures and captions of it all the time. I'd say how embarrassing when she gets older but I know they'll be deleted by then
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Well, there she goes changing her story again along with new details....
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Primadxnna wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/27 ... 838930.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/27 ... 843208.jpg[/img][img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/27 ... 0189ec.jpg[/img]

Huh? Did she just change her story again? Image

The bathtub stuff and 27 weeks pregnant stuff is new. She IS a disgrace to those of us who were ACTUALLY in fear for our lives.

class, not ass
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I wonder if she thinks this is a form of documenting? So if she has to testify it won't look like she's making things up in the moment. She can say "go back and look, I've mentioned this before!"

Stupid, obviously.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

His mum is right, you are a disgrace to domestic violence victims. Yes, you are a joke for posting all the photos online because you clearly did it for attention. There is no need to showcase every single tiny bruise on the internet everyday. Now you say you're not a victim despite desperately portraying yourself as just that this whole time. I fully believe you got your bruises after not letting Chuckie leave because it looks exactly like someone grabbed you, not beat you. I don't believe you did nothing to him that night seeing as you are always antagonising him online. So he tried to kill you for 3 hours and none of the neighbours heard? I highly doubt you would have got away with only minimal bruising if that was the case. I think if he really wanted to kill you you would be dead.

Also Why bring up something that happened when you were 27 weeks pregnant with Jakoby now? If he was that bad while you were pregnant then why the fuck would you have another child with him and then try for a 4th!? The way you indirectly accuse him of rape is disgusting. The only reason you're wording it like that is because the internet has already given you shit for lying about rape once. You came on here and said so yourself that he didn't rape but if you say no and they still have sex with you then that is rape so did he or didn't he? It is so obvious that you're just trying to slander him any way you can. And when the fuck were you ever being civil!? You've been talking shit about the Herron family this whole time!

I know Chuckie isn't perfect but, Tayler you are fucking delusional and need some serious help.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Tayler, you don't have an income, therefore you can't claim the kids. I so wish I could go off on her on her social media but I would rather watch the train wreck and creep on her pages. And is she trying to say that she needs a car to have a job? She must really not want one that bad if the only thing holding her back is not having a car. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... c13604.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. She doesn't even have a license, does she? Of course he claimed the kids on his income tax. He has a job, and he supports them. That's how it works. How is that "not fair"?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao, she sounds so childish saying how it's not fair that she doesn't have a job or car. Good for chuckie for claiming the kids, looks like someone is going to have to wait to get her supernatural tattoo.
Give it a few because she starts crying about how the kids won't have a good Easter because she's broke.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She sounds like a fucking child in that status. "It's not fair! I want this! I want that! Woe is me!" Tayler, you don't get shit if you don't pay for shit (even though you do for the most part by being a welfare bum). You had a car remember? Catch the bus to work, walk, get an uber, idfk there are so many other ways to get around, stop making excuses and giving up because it's not convenient for you. You should be doing whatever it takes to give yourself and the kids a better life but instead you are crying on social media because a better life hasn't been handed to you yet.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Double post but can someone please explain what she means by "he claimed the kids". Also someone commented on her post saying that she can report Chuckie for tax fraud because they have been living with her for over 6 months and she has been providing for them (what a joke) but that doesn't seem right to me.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

It's not fraud. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And on top of it all, they are still legally MARRIED so he can do as he pleases. Seriously, I kind of want to throat punch when she says its not fair because she doesn't have a car. You have to work for it!! No ones going to donate it to you. And I can't even fathom how she'd get approved for a car loan with no credit and no income, and even if she did how the hell does she plan to make payments and pay for car insurance, gas and maintenance. I mean really. Get a grip. She should've never quit that little pizza spot. I'm sure she could've saved up for a car by now. I have zero pity for her. She's a leech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lily1995 wrote:Double post but can someone please explain what she means by "he claimed the kids". Also someone commented on her post saying that she can report Chuckie for tax fraud because they have been living with her for over 6 months and she has been providing for them (what a joke) but that doesn't seem right to me.
In the US, when you file your income tax, you get a deduction for your kids. It lowers your taxable income. It's $1000 per child. Since Chuckie has a job and has to file a tax return, plus he pays child support, he claimed the deductions for the kids, and obviously got a refund from the government. Which is why Tayler is having a tantrum.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Double post but can someone please explain what she means by "he claimed the kids". Also someone commented on her post saying that she can report Chuckie for tax fraud because they have been living with her for over 6 months and she has been providing for them (what a joke) but that doesn't seem right to me.
In the US, when you file your income tax, you get a deduction for your kids. It lowers your taxable income. It's $1000 per child. Since Chuckie has a job and has to file a tax return, plus he pays child support, he claimed the deductions for the kids, and obviously got a refund from the government. Which is why Tayler is having a tantrum.

Thanks. I thought it was something along the lines of that. So she wanted half of that money!? Fuck off, she doesn't provide financially for those kids at all, she has no right to that money and I can't believe anyone would agree with her that she does.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”