I'm sorry it was in Jan that he stop paying it I believe
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by red3head »

Don't let him give her any cash. If he wants to help with the kids, have him go by supplies like clothes, shoes, food, toilet paper, toothpaste, soap and shampoo and make sure he saves receipts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

red3head wrote:Don't let him give her any cash. If he wants to help with the kids, have him go by supplies like clothes, shoes, food, toilet paper, toothpaste, soap and shampoo and make sure he saves receipts.

Even if he does do that or anyone in chuckies family 100% KEEP ALL receipts. File them or keep them in an evelope to bring to the lawyer/court.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

And record at least the audio of giving it to her so if she tries to deny it you can also show that in fourt

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

And danwell tells tayler his mom's posting in 3..2....1.
I kind of think her posts should be removed just so tayler cant use them against her
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lol new man to buy her kids Easter presents!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Yeah Tayler, file for fraud so that the IRS can see that you never filed for YouTube. Which they can see because YouTube had to send them documentation when you made money using your social security number. Real smart, Tayler. Those back taxes sure will be fun to pay back with the interest you'll owe. Idiot.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Wait, they literally just made their relationship official like two hours ago and she's already posting it on Instagram? They've probably broken up by now anyway.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Saw this on Facebook and just thought it was so relevant to Tayler.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

hannahbanana wrote:Lol new man to buy her kids Easter presents!
Isn't that the exact same picture she posted a couple of months ago? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. Maybe she just likes that pose. Whatever happened to not wanting to date, and wanting to focus on herself and the kids?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Is that Sam again? If so he is a bloody idiot.
Taylor is a lazy good for nothing slob. She expects hand out after handout. She will never work a day in her life because she doesn't understand the concept of working for what you want. I never wish a parent to lose their kids but I seriously hope she loses all custody of the children. And with that her housing commission and food stamps. Get off your lazy ass and work for your own stuff

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Mallabow wrote:Is that Sam again? If so he is a bloody idiot.
Taylor is a lazy good for nothing slob. She expects hand out after handout. She will never work a day in her life because she doesn't understand the concept of working for what you want. I never wish a parent to lose their kids but I seriously hope she loses all custody of the children. And with that her housing commission and food stamps. Get off your lazy ass and work for your own stuff

No I'm pretty sure it's that other guy she's been hanging out with the past few months.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

So that means there's some random strange man around the kids because tayler took them back from Chuckies mom last night.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

lily1995 wrote:
Mallabow wrote:Is that Sam again? If so he is a bloody idiot.

No I'm pretty sure it's that other guy she's been hanging out with the past few months.
Look a page or two back...there's a screenshot of this guy painting anberlins nails as she's taking a bath.
This guy wasn't even a boyfriend or anything like that and he was already helping her take her kids a bath?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Oh god she gets worse and worse

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

subject99 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
mjh62715 wrote:this is Chuckies Mom. I usually don't do this But I'm so sick and tired of her and her lies. My husband, Chuckie, Sara and I. would do anything for them kids. I got the kids on Thursday my day off. I was allow to keep them until today Saturday. I had to take anberlin home that same night because she had appointments on Friday. I had the two older ones all night Thursday and I was getting Anberlin back on Friday. Chuckie give me 500 dollars for clothes for the kids so we took Alesana and jakoby shopping after sara and I got home at 830 I went to get anberlin. just so you guys know Taylor called me and texted me like three times on Friday asking if I was still getting Anberlin. so I went to Taylor's place and got Anberlin as I was there I told Taylor that we got the kids a lot of clothes. Big MISTAKE on my part. she was like so he got the taxes I said yes she ask me when she was going to get her half. I said I don't know I don't have say over that. she got mad, started saying stuff like he is going to regret this I'm going to be a real big bitch I'm not goin to drop the restraining order he will never see his kids again. I'm going for back child support. I can't say anything right now about that stuff until after all the court stuff. but trust me when this is all over we are going to clear up a lot of her lies and really put her on bust. anyways I got Anberlin got back to my house where Alesana jakoby was. she text me and said she wanted her kids home by 10 after telling I could have them until today Saturday. I told her no they was staying with me until Saturday as planned she said she would call the cops I just didn't reply then the cops called my house and ask me if I had her kids I said yes and he said u know u can't keep them I said I know this but I have a text saying I can keep them until Saturday. Anyways I told the officer she can have them back but I wasn't taking them back out at 1030 at night they all have very very bad colds that if she wants them home she can come and get them. but I'm not taking them. at first Taylor's family wasn't doing it wasn't going to get them but I'm sure she cried and acted like she cared about the babies we all know that's a joke. but anyways she came and got the kids at 1130 at night. all over money is made it sound like I was suppose to have them back on Friday night which that is not true. she called me a fuckin bitch right in front of the officer and the babies.
Hi, I just want to applaud you for not punching her square in the jaw yourself. I hope that you guys can show the truth in court...I'd personally show them all of these screenshots showing that she isn't financially stable enough to have them full time nor can provide anything, as well as how mentally unstable she is. I wish you luck!

class, not ass

Well said twomommies. I didn't even know how to respond. Just reading how she only wants money is sickening. Chuckies doesn't have to give her any of the tax money (and I hope he doesn't give her a bloody dime). Your 100% right she is financially unstable. She has no idea how to take care of proper finance. She needs a mental evaluation as well. What she needs is a social worker that works with people to properly understand life and teaches adults how to basically be an adult. We have that here in canada where social workers basically help adults how to orangize their lives,help them finance properly, if they need help talking to doctors/getting to appointments, if they need proper mental care, medication etc. She 100% needs all this but I don't know if US has social workers.
Exactly, and SHE'S trying to commit tax fraud. I'd definitely save those screenshots showing that she thinks the taxes are for her to use on her needs.

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mjh62715 wrote:thank you for wishing us luck. and I want to say thank you to you guys for the screenshots. I just ask for you guys to keep them coming. She doesn't want to work and she wants to live off the government and child support because that's how she was raised the Apple didn't fall far from the tree on that one. but once again thank you everyone. my son is not perfect but he is not the monster she is making him out to be. he loves his kids more then anything and would never hurt them unlike their mom I can't wait to show them pictures to you guys after this is all done and over with. she wanted a war trust me she got one
From just the burn and skull fracture, that screamed BAD MOM to me. I truly hope you get full custody, she doesn't deserve it.

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What happened to being independent??

class, not ass
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

twomommies wrote:
What happened to being independent??

class, not ass
Oh that shipped has sailed. She WANTS a car and WANTS a job. She needs to suckle up to a new bloke to take money from and pawn all her bills and debts too. Durp!
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

I didn't see anyone post this but now all of a sudden he put his hands on her 4 times from October to the "night she held deaths hand." This makes me believe that her story is bull shit. Why would you let someone that had been hitting you that you weren't even together with in the house at 5 am when he had been drinking?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... d4af6f.jpg[/img]

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”