TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Holy shit she posted 22 videos on instagram ranting and raving about random shit because like i called it psycho danwell reported to her. Tayler and danwell get lives you fucking nutjobs.

Also probably messed up to say but all I wanted to do through every video was just kick her she's so trashy and dumb it's ridiculous.

I truly hope she loses those kids
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I feel like she's panicing. She knows it's only a matter of time before she is exposed and that she is at risk of losing the kids to Chuckie and his family and that's why she's made 20 videos crying while she talks about the incident and trying to get her life together.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Someone should go screenshot her rants on insta before she deletes them. I would but the button on my phone is broken. So she says she is being civil and isn't afraid to admit that she posted things online that she shouldn't have then goes and slanders the Herron family once again. So much for being over the catty online fights. Get a grip Tayler. You want to talk about karma well it's about to bite you in the ass. I can't wait for all your bullshit to catch up with you. I can only hope the system doesn't fail those poor children once again and you get what you deserve.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by leem91 »

Lol it's not fraud for him to claim his children on the taxes you stupid fucking bitch. He was there for well over half the year. You can't file fraud charges just because you're butt hurt that you won't be able to buy yourself new ear accessories & hair dye & tattoos for yourself. He had every right to claim those children. A quick Google search will really do you some good honeybun. She's really just making it more obvious that all those kids are to her is $$$$. Then to make the cops go out of there way to retrieve the children. That's petty AF. They had more important things to deal with than queen of the drama's bullshit I'm sure. What if someone was actually being beaten by their "estranged husband"? Cops wouldn't have been able to get there fast enough because they would be too busy dealing with Crayler's shit.

I seriously hope that the Herron's get custody of those children & Tayler is left with nothing. She doesn't genuinely care about those kids. She cares about the money they bring her. They deserve a family that shows them real love & doesn't only show it when they're acting fake to the camera so all their little internet minions can view them as a "damn gud mawm"
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Sorry for the double post but isn't there a protection order on both her & the kids? She just fucked herself by letting the kids go see him.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

She's "retelling her story" again. Its like shes trying to convince herself of what happened. I think she was watching a LMN movie marathon when she "remember the details"
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

She acted like a 14 years old. I can't even say anything remotely nice about her. just hope the kids go to the better hands.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I can't get over how well she looks for someone who almost held deaths hand, I've gotten worse bruises from falling down a short flight of stairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Umm I thought SHE broke the baby gate from "ninja jumping over it" trying to get away from chuckie? Now she's saying he broke it? That right there is a pretty major story change, she's trying to make it sound so much worse. And I'm sorry but her bruises and even the pictures are all pathetic. She's trying so hard to make herself a victim and you can barely even see bruises or damage in any of those pictures. Tayler stop.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And if I were his mother I would shut her foot in the door too. Who would want trash like that in their home if they were dragging their son through court on fb charges and taking their grandchildren back because they have the mentality of a 12 year old over money and use their children as pawns. Tayler honestly reminds me of my sister, who quite frankly the scum of the earth. But that's another story.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Tayler saying ohio is a mothers state. So she is grasping at straws hoping just because she is a mother she gets full custody of the children. What a durp! Tayler is an abuser and an instagator. Tayler mantally,emotionally and has physically abused. I mean nobody is perfect in this drama. Let's take a look at the picture she posted about "an abusive man". Then turn the title to an "abusive" women.

1.tayler SULKS if she doesn't get her way (she didn't get the money so she cried and took the kids back till she gets money...ABUSE)
2.shouts..I mean do I need to explain?
3.smashes things....again do I need to explain?
4.glaring (I can't answer this one)
5.calls you names.. (fk do I need to explain? "HUSBITCH" calling the chide names.
6.makes you feel ugly and stupid...well she has stated on multiply Internet sites degrading chuckie and his family and other people.
7.cuts you off from your friends (I mean she controlled his Facebook, and would go through e-mails and his phone).
8.stops you working (well she would just verbally abuse him when he didn't work but then was happy when he had a job). So I'm not sure I can answer this.
9.never admits she is wrong (yeah I don't need to explain this one).
10.turns the children against you (yeah this is self-explainitory she does this on a daily basis even just over money )
11.uses the children to control you (yes tayler does this and we see it all before our eyes)
12. Tayler does clean so this I can't answer
13.never looks after the children (well I guess she does but some how they all get major injuries or cut hair or get knives)
14. Expect sex on demand (yeah can't answer this one)
15.controls the money (tayler tries too by fails then she cries she has no money then cries when chuckie or nobody gives her money it's a circle you see)
16.threatens or weedles you to get your way (I'm sorry but do I need to explain this one?)
17.seduces your friends/brother/anyone *(ugh Sam chuckies friend!!!)
18.expects you to be responsible for her well being (ugh I dont need to answer this she expects EVERYTHING)
19.blames you drink /drugs etc... she started drinking and says she does weed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I love how she tries to bring up "psychology" but calls it "physiology". If you're going to use a big word, make sure you use the right one.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I laughed at that one too ImmomSD. She was prob long busy "bathing" and taking Instagram tub selfies.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lily1995 wrote:I feel like she's panicing. She knows it's only a matter of time before she is exposed and that she is at risk of losing the kids to Chuckie and his family and that's why she's made 20 videos crying while she talks about the incident and trying to get her life together.
Yet those videos show her mental instability

class, not ass
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Any way to download the videos off insta and for someone to post them here?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

kingoflove21vher wrote:And if I were his mother I would shut her foot in the door too. Who would want trash like that in their home if they were dragging their son through court on fb charges and taking their grandchildren back because they have the mentality of a 12 year old over money and use their children as pawns. Tayler honestly reminds me of my sister, who quite frankly the scum of the earth. But that's another story.

Same, but SIL

class, not ass

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”