TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by red3head »

She was up all night again posting on ig. When does she sleep? If really does go to school she would not have time for sleep. How good of a mother can you be night after night of being awake until the early morning? I bet she lets the kids fend for themselves while she passes out. That's when the hair cuts, nail polish and chocolate disasters happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

placebo wrote:Any way to download the videos off insta and for someone to post them here?
They were deleted this morning. She also posted the screenshots of Chuckies moms post late last night (she claims that someone sent them to her, which we know is a major lie, she still checks on here), and she reposted them again this morning with the same rants.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I hope the Herrons win custody and if they show all the proof that we see then they should. They could would deem her as mentally unstable. They should show the police report of her sleeping while the kids were left screaming along with a lot of the screenshots and how her story always changes and all the text messages of her basically using her children for tax money. Can't forget her allowing a random guy to give her child a bath or her constantly selling their stuff.

She is so screwed when court hits, I am sure.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Also, if the police didn't report the crap she is claiming (door, gate, etc) it isn't going to hold up in court. She's going to seem like a liar and the court is NOT going to be on her side. It will look like she broke it all herself and she will be responsible to pay for it all herself and she'll look like a nutcase.
If there is no court ordered child support then she won't get any of his tax money and no back child support. He works, he gets the money. Just think, if the Herrons end up getting custody Tayler wouldn't be able to use the kids as an excuse not to get a job and once she got a job she would have to pay the child support as long as it was court ordered. She would also lose half her benefits/food stamp money. That would be great!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twomommies wrote:
She's just digging her grave. She knows that can look to see if these things are in fact lies, right?? I thought she barely knows her Dad, now he's rich?

class, not ass
If her dad is so rich and her family is in such good shape house wise, why aren't they helping her?
And it seems from the way she is saying things, and from what her MIL said, that she's only pissed because she didn't get the _cash_. If my ex went out and bought my kids a bunch of clothes, I would not be pissed off!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The sad truth is that Taylers biggest fear isn't losing her kids...its losing the money and being forced to get her lazy butt up. Tayler herself knows that if the Herrons were to get custody, they would be in good hands. She just doesn't want to work.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

This reminds me so much of my partners ex. I showed him one of Taylers videos last night and he agrees. Only cares about the money and gives zero fucks about what's best for the children. It's so sad to watch.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

God damn how do I change my username? I tried changing it through Tapatalk but it only changed my Tapatalk name. Computer?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

She'd lose basically all housing unless she got a job. Going to get her GED is nothing, she needs a job. Once she loses the kids she'll move in with boyfriend of 1001PM

class, not ass
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Wow so she made a photobucket album with all the "domestic violence" pictures. Fucking pathetic, also what is the point of posting that video of Chuckie? She is so immature
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

God damn it she's blocked me :(

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

What is that video and what does it prove? Is chuckie even in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Faceplam

Unread post by Faceplam »

(I don't know how to use this app and show the posts I'm talking about)

When she had first shared her story she said she had her phone in her bra the whole time and that some how he didn't see it (its in the last thread) but now he did know and tried taking it from her?

The more she posts her story the more confused i get. Lol well back to the shadows i go
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Faceplam wrote:(I don't know how to use this app and show the posts I'm talking about)

When she had first shared her story she said she had her phone in her bra the whole time and that some how he didn't see it (its in the last thread) but now he did know and tried taking it from her?

The more she posts her story the more confused i get. Lol well back to the shadows i go

I remember that now! We were all confused how a) he didn't see it in her bra because let's be honest, she doesn't have the largest chest. And B) how it didn't get smashed up while she was allegedly being beaten and bashed against a bath tub.

All chuckie's family need to do is keep all the screenshots of her 74 different versions and take that to court and they'll probably throw it out of court.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
Faceplam wrote:(I don't know how to use this app and show the posts I'm talking about)

I remember that now! We were all confused how a) he didn't see it in her bra because let's be honest, she doesn't have the largest chest. And B) how it didn't get smashed up while she was allegedly being beaten and bashed against a bath tub.

All chuckie's family need to do is keep all the screenshots of her 74 different versions and take that to court and they'll probably throw it out of court.
Not to mention, she has no bruise on her chest from the phone. And she has a big android phone and doesn't have a big chest for chuckie not to notice that it was in her bra from 5-7? This phone that happened to magically not fall off during him chasing her around the house and bashing her head and throwing her body around?
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

you guys, didnt you see her post? the physiology made her forget certain details that se just now is remembering. that's why the stories changed *sarcasm* :roll:
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Is it possible for someone to post these videos?
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Tayler reminds me of lucklessmatt

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”