E + J: Half Portions Only Part 10

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E + J: Half Portions Only Part 10

Unread post by just_me »

cecesalta wrote:Hello! I alllllways read over here but never comment, mainly because I'm from Argentina and of course english is not my first lenguage... I left a comment yesterday after watching the video of "why I no longer vlog" and many people didn't agree with me... oh boy... But now before I hit the books I opened youtube and saw many vloggers put a thumbnail with their baby on diapers or half naked! like wtf?! are you kidding me? are they doing it on porpuse? even Bonie... :|
I think I saw your comment yesterday. There was a whole bunch of replies to it too, good and bad, went back earlier to check on new replies and the thread was deleted.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

just_me wrote:
cecesalta wrote:Hello! I alllllways read over here but never comment, mainly because I'm from Argentina and of course english is not my first lenguage... I left a comment yesterday after watching the video of "why I no longer vlog" and many people didn't agree with me... oh boy... But now before I hit the books I opened youtube and saw many vloggers put a thumbnail with their baby on diapers or half naked! like wtf?! are you kidding me? are they doing it on porpuse? even Bonie... :|
I think I saw your comment yesterday. There was a whole bunch of replies to it too, good and bad, went back earlier to check on new replies and the thread was deleted.
I take that back, usually when I click "reply" in the email sent about a new comment in a youtube thread it takes me straight to that thread and this time it isn't, but I saw the comment thread I was referring to.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

just_me wrote:
It's called "vidIQ Vision for YouTube".

I'm curious about the Reddit part too. I tried looking up a thread (or whatever they call it there) about E&J and couldn't find anything. I may not have been searching the right way though because I don't go there often.
I just installed it! Look at those tags :| But hey, this will pay for Ellie's make up vanity or Jennifer's plane ticket when she has to take care of the kids for one day.

^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

This makes me feel sick that he included so many tags for baby and kids and bath. Actually sick.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Cgl33 wrote:This makes me feel sick that he included so many tags for baby and kids and bath. Actually sick.
Yep. He knew what he was doing by including all of those tags.

Disgusting.
Spartan_Bride
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spartan_Bride »

Any hopes that I had for E+J are gone. I unsubscribed. A close friend of mine growing up was targeted by a sexual predator who took pictures of her on the sly. This is fucking disgusting. I went back and noticed that of all the videos in the past 3 weeks the one with the thumbnail of Jackson on the toilet has the most views. by A LOT. That may just be from people trying to get tips on potty training but no. Just no. Who would even take the risk? They can brush it off and say it's no big deal but it is. No respect for them at all.
Hotpink_dancer91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hotpink_dancer91 »

It kinda pisses me off that all these vloggers get paid so much money to live their lives and go on tons of vacations. While all of us normal people have to work 40+ hours a week. Even actors and actresses have to work harder than these people. So annoying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Hotpink_dancer91 wrote:It kinda pisses me off that all these vloggers get paid so much money to live their lives and go on tons of vacations. While all of us normal people have to work 40+ hours a week. Even actors and actresses have to work harder than these people. So annoying...

Even more annoying when they treat their kids like accessories. If I had their job I would be playing with my child and teaching her new things ect. Just like Katie. That's why I'm not jealous of Katie and Cullen, they truly are great parents and always express how grateful they are to the viewers. They arnt "new money" too, like E+J / DB are. I'm mostly jealous about that, that they would be making a lot less than they are now, less than my own family income, if it weren't for YouTube. While I sit here with my four year degree and challenging full time job, and a baby- Ellie gets to go buy 400$ rock pillows and a dream house while practically being illiterate.

I know I'm over exaggerating and filled with petty jealous rage. So be it. Night. Lol

Also she is a cosmetologist yet her braided hair styles, caked on dark makeup do not look like a professionals work.

Personal * Okay. I'm done venting, had a challenging day with baby + coffee overdose + husband out on call all weekend + cold cold weather + it's 1 am and I havnt gone to sleep because baby is going through growth spurt lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Don't worry, you're among friends. Just thinking that without YouTube, a lot of these semi-literate folks would spend their days asking "you want fries with that?"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

lmmomSD wrote:Don't worry, you're among friends. Just thinking that without YouTube, a lot of these semi-literate folks would spend their days asking "you want fries with that?"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
"You want fries with that, Ollie?" Lol sorry. Stupid joke. I'm so tired that I'm mental.

js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

gymchick43 wrote: Ellie gets to go buy 400$ rock pillows and a dream house while practically being illiterate.
:lol: I'm seriously dying right now lol.

Back on the topic of views, there were a few videos titled Baby Scared of Bath (about Calvin), and they also have a spike in views. Jared probably figured more kids in the bath = more views. I seriously can't even look at him the same way...it's so pervy to do that. Also random, but Baby's First Spider Bite (Jackson video) has 6M views. They must be raking in serious cash.

ETA: I still think it's hilarious that the Motivational Toddler video only has 200K views despite Jared desperately trying to get it to go viral.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

What about the vid Jared had the boys naked bottoms showing in the tub? I don't remember the name, but could someone figure out the name and see what tags were used there? And see how many views? I'm curious!

cecesalta
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cecesalta »

my thread isn't gone (i'm somosmasquedos in the comments) but wooow I can't with some comments!!! I unsubscribed as well. In fact, I know just follow cullen and katie and other vloggers that aren't than known.. I would never give a penny (here we would say cents ha) to anyone that exploits their childrens privacy :x
beanio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beanio »

Remeber when everyone was confused why "2 week baby appointment" had so many views compared to their regular vlogs and thought jared was buying views or w/e? it prob got so many views bc of the thumbnail. (it has 10M views) [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 43bff9.jpg[/img]
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

This is grossing me out so much... I don't think I can even watch a vlog again knowing how fucked Jared is. What kind of person tags a video, containing his children and niece and nephews in the bath, with things ALLUDING TO THAT FACT. Like I'm actually disgusted at his tags right now. I will never watch another vlog again. ARE YOU READING THIS JARED?!?! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Seriously eh? Those tags are pointless, no normal parent searches "cute kids in bath" gross! Only creeps look for that!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I hope to god they read this forum. I really do. They need some sense knocked into them.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I can't believe out of all four adults, both sets of parents, none of them found it wrong to use naked children in the tub as a thumbnail.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I can just see Jared in his office, with a creepy smile on his face, uploading that video. And the same creepy smile while picking a thumbnail and naming the vlog.

Shame on you E and J. The struggle you guys went through to conceive and have a child, to exposing them to pedos on the Internet for money.

I fucking can't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

These are the tags on the "CUTE KIDS SLEEPOVER" vlog where Ellie had her doctor's appointment, such a pity that Jared didn't think that "illness, sick, thin, skinny, no eating enough, low blood pressure" were good tags. I guess it's just the kids the ones who get tasteless tags/thumbnails/vlog titles.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

Return to “Ellie and Jared”