DailyJeff: Part 56

meganshay
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyJeff: Part 56

Unread post by meganshay »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:It's okay Bryan, you don't know much.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... fd86bb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugh lets hope he doesnt vote Image

It's not cute to play/be dumb. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I always am impressed by Bryan and Missys car seat usage, the kids are always buckled in properly. Todays vlog showed Ollie 2x with way loose straps. :(
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:He looks like he was singing for high school musical ImageImage

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... b41169.jpg[/img]

The photoshop potential is so real

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Alyshaxx wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:He looks like he was singing for high school musical ImageImage

Is he missing a tooth?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

He's "literally" a thirteen year old trapped in an obese man's 45 year old looking body

class, not ass
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

spotsanddots wrote:
Alyshaxx wrote:

Is he missing a tooth?
No, he just has a little tiny and darker tooth in that spot. I had extra small teeth there but my dentist built them up with resin to fit in with the rest of the teeth and they look great now! Too bad Bryan is so afraid of the dentist. One day I bet he'll suck it up and get veneers or something hella expensive. With all his giant, mouth open smiles, he really should invest some of that money to his teeth.

coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

Do you ever see someone and instantly just want to throat punch them ?? He makes me feel like that , and I'm not a violent person but I would throat punch him in a heartbeat.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

coriann1911 wrote:

Do you ever see someone and instantly just want to throat punch them ?? He makes me feel like that , and I'm not a violent person but I would throat punch him in a heartbeat.

Yes!! Image

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

Yes Bryan, ask you tween fanbase about politics. I'm sure they can answer all your questions.

JIC by Julie
jicbyjulie.com
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Those of you who watch the Johnson Fam... What are your thoughts on their vlogs? I'm asking here because I feel I am in alignment with vlog family tastes. I watched their vlog receiving the gifts from Cambodia and I REALLY liked the vlog. The girls are adorable and sweet. Jeff seems like a really good daddy. Tell me if I should subscribe! And is Teralynn Jeff's sister?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

just_me wrote:

Yes Bryan, ask you tween fanbase about politics. I'm sure they can answer all your questions.

JIC by Julie
jicbyjulie.com
What's even worse is that he tweeted about Chris Rock handling the lack of racial diversity in Hollywood/the Oscars with "positivity". Trying desperately for relevance?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
StellaBlue42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StellaBlue42 »

Did they ever release that "super secret project" he recorded with Jared and Cullen?

marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Those of you who watch the Johnson Fam... What are your thoughts on their vlogs? I'm asking here because I feel I am in alignment with vlog family tastes. I watched their vlog receiving the gifts from Cambodia and I REALLY liked the vlog. The girls are adorable and sweet. Jeff seems like a really good daddy. Tell me if I should subscribe! And is Teralynn Jeff's sister?

I honestly like Jeff, Natalia and the girls but now that he's working with the Dumps it gets me annoyed that BM are always in his vlogs. Other than that I would enjoy it way more but seriously, he couldn't have cuter daughters. They are so well behaved!

manadefe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by manadefe »

About Bryan's teeth, how come one person doesn't visit the dentist in 10 freaking years????? Ewwww.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

marjg wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:Those of you who watch the Johnson Fam... What are your thoughts on their vlogs? I'm asking here because I feel I am in alignment with vlog family tastes. I watched their vlog receiving the gifts from Cambodia and I REALLY liked the vlog. The girls are adorable and sweet. Jeff seems like a really good daddy. Tell me if I should subscribe! And is Teralynn Jeff's sister?

I honestly like Jeff, Natalia and the girls but now that he's working with the Dumps it gets me annoyed that BM are always in his vlogs. Other than that I would enjoy it way more but seriously, he couldn't have cuter daughters. They are so well behaved!

i agree. I used to watch them more but can't stand it now that the bumps are always there. I just keep wondering where his wife has been. The other day she said he'd gone to "work " and she sounded so funny.

rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

manadefe wrote:About Bryan's teeth, how come one person doesn't visit the dentist in 10 freaking years????? Ewwww.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Fear.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Personal story, fair warning.. lol

Everyone was talking about Ollie's stitches this weekend, and i haven't read all of them yet, BUT.. i have to defend the Lumps for a second. When my daughter was 3 she got "attacked" (for lack of words) by our cat and he split her lip badly.(The gap was so wide i could have fit my pinky finger in it) We took her to the ER and had to have a cosmetic surgeon stitch her up bc the cut crossed the vermilion border (i'm pretty sure thats what it is called) which is the border of your lip skin and your face skin. If its not done properly it can cause horrible scarring, which is probably the reason they had to have a surgeon close him up bc it looked like the same situation on Ollie. Also, stitches arent always a walk in the park. They also had to sedate my daughter, who wound up responding badly to the sedation and she stopped breathing, almost had to be intubated and was admitted for 24 hrs observation Most terrifying night of my life. I know her story isnt the norm, but i don't think they were being uppity and redic by getting the surgeon to stitch him, and it probably wasnt their idea. I know we were shocked when they told us thats who we would have to wait on. Now the #PrayForOllie stuff is just attention seeking, and i cant defend that, but i can defend their use of a plastic surgeon .
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

I was watching something on lottery winners who are now broke and it's amazing how much DB's spending habits remind me of them :?
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

jmoysa wrote:
marjg wrote:

i agree. I used to watch them more but can't stand it now that the bumps are always there. I just keep wondering where his wife has been. The other day she said he'd gone to "work " and she sounded so funny.

Didn't Missy say the other day that Natalia works from home? So, how was Natalia going to work? Hmm... Maybe she just had to go in that day. I'd start watching the Johnson's, but I don't want a double dose of hate watching the Bums!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyJeff: Part 56

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Playsinrain wrote:Personal story, fair warning.. lol

Everyone was talking about Ollie's stitches this weekend, and i haven't read all of them yet, BUT.. i have to defend the Lumps for a second. When my daughter was 3 she got "attacked" (for lack of words) by our cat and he split her lip badly.(The gap was so wide i could have fit my pinky finger in it) We took her to the ER and had to have a cosmetic surgeon stitch her up bc the cut crossed the vermilion border (i'm pretty sure thats what it is called) which is the border of your lip skin and your face skin. If its not done properly it can cause horrible scarring, which is probably the reason they had to have a surgeon close him up bc it looked like the same situation on Ollie. Also, stitches arent always a walk in the park. They also had to sedate my daughter, who wound up responding badly to the sedation and she stopped breathing, almost had to be intubated and was admitted for 24 hrs observation Most terrifying night of my life. I know her story isnt the norm, but i don't think they were being uppity and redic by getting the surgeon to stitch him, and it probably wasnt their idea. I know we were shocked when they told us thats who we would have to wait on. Now the #PrayForOllie stuff is just attention seeking, and i cant defend that, but i can defend their use of a plastic surgeon .
Nobody cares about the surgeon doing the stitches. What was obnoxious was Bryan hyping it up way more than need be.

He made it appear Oliver needed surgery by casually tweeting they were waiting on a surgeon.

They made a hashtag "prayforollie" for ONE stitch.

They posted a photo of Oliver in the hospital bed being touched by every Hollister cult member as if he were taking his last breath.

They stopped the vlog to leave it as a cliff hanger.
All. For. One. Stitch.

xoxo gossip cat

Return to “Daily Bumps”