E + J: Half Portions Only Part 10

ohmymy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ohmymy »

I'm never watching them again. This vlog really opened my eyes. I'm will no longer watch any videos of theirs even just to see some crazyness that was posted here. I also put all of my own videos, that had my children in them, on private. It's completely unfair how they're making their living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenieme
Amateur
Amateur

Re: E + J: Half Portions Only Part 10

Unread post by queenieme »

WHY DOES JACKSON NOT HAVE A HELMET ON DURING THE SKATEBOARD CLIP.

Oh my god. I had such anxiety during that clip. Skateboarding with giant winter boots on without a helmet. They are so lucky he didn't fall.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

beanio wrote:Remeber when everyone was confused why "2 week baby appointment" had so many views compared to their regular vlogs and thought jared was buying views or w/e? it prob got so many views bc of the thumbnail. (it has 10M views) [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 43bff9.jpg[/img]
That thought is making me physically ill.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Shineondiamondeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shineondiamondeyes »

They're disgusting. I'm Unsubscribing right now

I too, think my son is adorable and believe innocent people on the Internet would think he is cute and funny and love watching him. However, I will never expose or exploit my child ever on the Internet for fear of nasty perverted child molesters. I'm sorry but it's not worth it. I don't want anything bad to happen to those boys , but something needs to happen to make stupid Ellie and Jared open their eyes. I mean c'mon its 2016, don't film your naked children in the tub or on the toilet and then upload it to YouTube. These poor kids are going to get made fun of so bad when they're older. I hate the lumps too but do they do these click bait thumb nails as well. As far as I know they don't

Shineondiamondeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shineondiamondeyes »

Double post. Let me add I know the lumps use click bait titles. Don't get me wrong. They just don't seem to exploit their children in the tub or on the potty like e&j

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

I am so disgusted!! I have never really looked at view counts and when someone said that Calvins 2 week appointment had 10 million views I couldn't believe it!! Then I looked at their posts with the most views and sure enough it is everyone with naked kids in them. How sad to exploit your children like that. It is all just so sick!! i was really done with them because their vlogs have just gotten so boring and so bad but now I am for sure done. They are disgusting!! I hope Ellie and Jared read these because they need to a huge wake up call!!!!
Hershey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hershey »

I just unsubscribed form them and DB, I'm fed up. I'm just going to watch C&K.
Give me coffee to change the things I can and wine to accept those I cannot.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Can someone explain to me what tags are and how they work. Is it a different way of searching? And how are thumbnails seen before going to the actual video? Calvin's 2 week baby check up floored me with 10 million views. How was it searched? Is the word baby a huge draw for perverts? How do they search?
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

I think tags are basically there for even if it's not in the title, if you search for that that's what will come up. So they KNOW people are looking through those tags and yet don't care, it's more money.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Ellie and Jared think cold sores are hereditary and from germs. I thought it was common knowledge that cold sores are HSV1 (herpes simplex virus type 1)

Also lol Jared pans camera over to Ellie while Jackson was being cute (yet dangerous) and Ellie is a' la missy style and on her phone [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016022 ... 776a0b.jpg[/img]
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

They really are sick sordid nasty vile money grabbing twunts.
Cashing in on their children's vulnerability for more views, specifically targeting the wrong type of viewership with those tags. They have become so tedious and boring, no wonder they are so unhappy and it clearly shows. They are sick and they are sad. I feel sorry for Ellie, she's what 24? She acts about 50 she has no friends apart from YouTube 'friends' she has no hobbies sorry apart from collecting camera(!) she hasn't seen anything or done anything that's outside of YouTube conventions she thinks shes going to be so happy in this house but les face it she's going to have the same problems and life just in a bigger house if you can call it that it's basically going to be a white box with her decor skills.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

LOL at Jared saying he used to be annoying. Used to?!?

Speaking of annoying....Ellie and her invisalign and the constant lip licking was gross!
hereforthecomments
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthecomments »

Ever since I saw the formula bottles and she was obviously supplementing but trying to act like she wasn't I quit watching regularly. I have only popped in here and there to see what they are doing. I haven't watched since that awful spectacle they made at his parents at all. Imagine my surprise to come over here and see this. I think I am officially done with these idiots. Who does that to their child. I think they have lost their moral compass in pursuit of the almighty dollar.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I know I shouldn't harp on a two year old but the way Jackson says "yeah" like "yeow" bothers me
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

littlebaby wrote:I know I shouldn't harp on a two year old but the way Jackson says "yeah" like "yeow" bothers me Image
Well it's not like he has a good example with his mom talking to him. He seems very behind in language, my 17 month old talks about how he does.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 293df3.jpg[/img]

Hopefully Jackson doesn't know how to open a bleach bottle.

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

gymchick43 wrote:Ellie and Jared think cold sores are hereditary and from germs. I thought it was common knowledge that cold sores are HSV1 (herpes simplex virus type 1)
I bet they do think that. They kiss all the babies on the mouth and transfer it super young so it probably seems like they were born with it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What is it with that? Shay does that too! He's always kissing on his kids and chewing their faces, cold sore and all. He had newborn (we're talking like two weeks old) Daxton on the bed with him when he had the flu! Don't mean to be insulting, but is it a Mormon thing?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

lmmomSD wrote:What is it with that? Shay does that too! He's always kissing on his kids and chewing their faces, cold sore and all. He had newborn (we're talking like two weeks old) Daxton on the bed with him when he had the flu! Don't mean to be insulting, but is it a Mormon thing?

I think it's an uneducated vlogger thing Image
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:What is it with that? Shay does that too! He's always kissing on his kids and chewing their faces, cold sore and all. He had newborn (we're talking like two weeks old) Daxton on the bed with him when he had the flu! Don't mean to be insulting, but is it a Mormon thing?

Totally. We learn it in church...lol just kidding. Definitely not a Mormon thing. I'm the biggest germaphobe on the planet. My parents both had cold sores and managed to never pass them to my siblings or myself! My husband gets them too but I don't and he most definitely is as careful as possible not to pass them to our kids.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”