TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Tayler drew and wrote that herself, Alesanna had nothing to do with it. There's no way she could draw a broken heart that clearly and a teacher would never draw something like that for her
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Something looks super sketchy about the words "mommy" and "and". Maybe Alesana had the teacher or helper write "love you daddy" with a heart. Tayler saw it, got mad, added "mommy and", and added the broken part to the heart.
Idk just a theory, you know how Tayler is with her sobs stories about how the kids "hate daddy because he makes mommy sad".
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

hannahbanana wrote:Something looks super sketchy about the words "mommy" and "and". Maybe Alesana had the teacher or helper write "love you daddy" with a heart. Tayler saw it, got mad, added "mommy and", and added the broken part to the heart.
Idk just a theory, you know how Tayler is with her sobs stories about how the kids "hate daddy because he makes mommy sad".
The 'Y' on mommy is different to both others. I still think she did the whole thing. If teachers are writing like that without proper technique is be worried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

I just don't get the drawing. Im stumped.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She said one of her teachers did it. There is no way in hell that alesana said to her teacher, "I want you to draw me a picture of a broken heart because my mom has a broken heart" and the teacher actual drew it. I don't believe alesana even said that but if she did, again, Tayler should not be discussing those thing around her. My son is 8 and I know he has never said "so and so has a broken heart or I have a broken heart." I bet if he heard it he would ask me what it means.

duhhitskarley
Talker
Talker

Unread post by duhhitskarley »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 9c40d6.jpg[/img]

What the hell is wrong with her Image she doesn't deserve an animal...she doesn't even deserve her kids Image

jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

I thought that was a pacman eating a heart and now I'm confused
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

red3head wrote:She said one of her teachers did it. There is no way in hell that alesana said to her teacher, "I want you to draw me a picture of a broken heart because my mom has a broken heart" and the teacher actual drew it. I don't believe alesana even said that but if she did, again, Tayler should not be discussing those thing around her. My son is 8 and I know he has never said "so and so has a broken heart or I have a broken heart." I bet if he heard it he would ask me what it means.

Exactly, the wording is so off for a 4 year old. My son is 4 and he would say "that makes me so sad" not "my heart is broken." At that age you're taught basic emotions, happy, sad, angry, frustrated, excited etc.
also, does anyone have the photos of tayler's shitty kids parties where she wrote signs for the drink dispenser and things... Should find them and compare the handwriting. I remember tayler doing those weird d's.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I showed one of my friends the picture of Alesana's card and he said that it looks like she had the teacher help her write a card saying "Love You Daddy" and then Tayler added the rest and came up with a bullshit story. I'd believe that.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Yeah Tayler definitely wrote the "mommy and" part. I can see alesana making a "love you daddy" card with a broken heart on it because she misses her daddy. For Tayler to add her own little spin to the card is fucking pathetic & sick. If Alesana did know about "broken hearts" it's because of Tayler. I can totally see one of the kids crying because they miss Chuckie & Tayler going "Your dad is a piece of fucking shit. Your dad broke my heart! We hate him!" To turn the kids against him. How does he even have time to teach the kids anything when she barely let's him see them & she calls the cops to take her down there to get the kids. She's their full time caretaker supposedly.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You just don't tell your kids things like "your daddy broke my heart" or "he made me sad". That dad is part of her, and telling the kids he's bad makes them feel like part of them is bad. Plus, making it about herself and some big competition confuses them.
What is that shape next to the broken heart?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I seriously thought the thing next to the heart was an odd shaped penis or a Pac man.
I don't think Alesana made it say that nor wrote the broken heart. Looks like something Tayler did. I would laugh if somehow Alesanas teacher saw it and said something. If I was her teacher and she was talking about broken hearts and things like that at her young of an age I would be suggesting counselling because we all know that they need it after all the crazy stuff they have witnessed.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Yeah, I'm not buying it. In no way did "Cougl" make that connection. We've seen her real art abilities recently, and this was totally a poorly executed Tayler idea. Just trying to stick it to Chuckie over money again.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

staceybrax wrote:
red3head wrote:She said one of her teachers did it. There is no way in hell that alesana said to her teacher, "I want you to draw me a picture of a broken heart because my mom has a broken heart" and the teacher actual drew it. I don't believe alesana even said that but if she did, again, Tayler should not be discussing those thing around her. My son is 8 and I know he has never said "so and so has a broken heart or I have a broken heart." I bet if he heard it he would ask me what it means.

Exactly, the wording is so off for a 4 year old. My son is 4 and he would say "that makes me so sad" not "my heart is broken." At that age you're taught basic emotions, happy, sad, angry, frustrated, excited etc.
also, does anyone have the photos of tayler's shitty kids parties where she wrote signs for the drink dispenser and things... Should find them and compare the handwriting. I remember tayler doing those weird d's.
Next month is a birthday party, I see that being an opportunity to start drama and make it all about her, as well as bring the cops in

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

sallysoldseashel wrote:Plus teachers won't be like "okay your dad broke your mom's heart let's draw it out " no she would call Taylor discuss the issue & have her draw something else..
I'm currently in college pursuing my Masters in Elementary Ed...that would be way too personal, any teacher would change the subject and call the parent to check if things are okay at home.

class, not ass
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Is her IG gone...?
lovetolove
Amateur
Amateur