hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Snow White wrote:
sallysoldseashel wrote:He apartment probably smells like cat piss. She has 3 animals. We already know how lazy she is and how much trouble it is for her to keep them.
She mentioned in her Disney prep video's that she was borrowing her mother's luggage, because the new cat pissed on her's and ruined it...
Not to mention the smell of the dirty fish tank (is that fish even still alive?) I can only imagine what that room that she kept Benny locked in, smelled like :(
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

On her twitter she said "I had my phone charging with my laptop on the floor next to the tub. Then I received a phone call and while grabbing my phone it slipped"

Who takes the Laptop into the bathroom , thats just so Dangerous. I don't take my phone into the bathroom. She said it was charging so don't know if it was Plugged in. Here in the England we are not allowed Plug sockets in the Bathrooms. But noticed when i was in New York plug sockets where in the bathrooms.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

My first comment when she got the second cat was if she was going to get them neutered to help stop them from pissing on everything. It doesn't always help with them spraying, because they will still spray if they aren't neutered before they start. She has two male cats, of course they are pissing on everything, one right after the other because they're marking their territory. Plus, I'm sure Benny pees in the house too since he goes out only once a day (if he's lucky). Vanessa, I hope you're using lots of citrus or bleach cleaning supplies...mop everyday, scoop cat litter every day, and have a wax warmer going all the time to combat that smell. Lol
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

flightlessbird wrote:My first comment when she got the second cat was if she was going to get them neutered to help stop them from pissing on everything. It doesn't always help with them spraying, because they will still spray if they aren't neutered before they start. She has two male cats, of course they are pissing on everything, one right after the other because they're marking their territory. Plus, I'm sure Benny pees in the house too since he goes out only once a day (if he's lucky). Vanessa, I hope you're using lots of citrus or bleach cleaning supplies...mop everyday, scoop cat litter every day, and have a wax warmer going all the time to combat that smell. Lol
\

Ugh, she was vacuuming in one of her snaps the other day and her carpet looked DISGUSTING. You should vacuum/mop/swiffer one day a week for every person/animal living in your house.

So, V should be vacuuming everyday.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Well, I got blocked on Instagram. And you won't believe why! In her picture of David and the "creepy" guy, I commented "what did he say to you that was so creepy?"
That was the first time I ever commented on her Instagram. And she blocks me.
I could care less however it shows how fake she is and that she goes through all the comments and weeds them out so just the ones like "your beautiful" show.
How sad. I wasn't rude. She just wants everyone to think she's liked so much.
Reminds me of high school drama. Lol.
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Well, I got blocked on Instagram. And you won't believe why! In her picture of David and the "creepy" guy, I commented "what did he say to you that was so creepy?"
I could care less however it shows how fake she is and that she goes through all the comments and weeds them out so just the ones like "your beautiful" show.

And she has put creepy in the title as well. How sad to block someone for that comment. I must get Instagram can seem to get it on my laptop. Anyone know why? or snapchat.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sassychick wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:Well, I got blocked on Instagram. And you won't believe why! In her picture of David and the "creepy" guy, I commented "what did he say to you that was so creepy?"

And she has put creepy in the title as well. How sad to block someone for that comment. I must get Instagram can seem to get it on my laptop. Anyone know why? or snapchat.
I could understand if I was being rude or having a attitude. But it was a question. Maybe she blocked me because that guy didn't say anything creepy to them and she just made it up for attention.
She is cookoo. Lol. like grow up and focus on your child who has a learning disability and not spend your time going through all the comments to make you look good. Actions speak louder then words Vanessa.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

She blocks people on snapchat or screen shot aswell. I got blocked after taking a shot of Lily's hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Mallabow wrote:She blocks people on snapchat or screen shot aswell. I got blocked after taking a shot of Lily's hand

Bitch is crazy that's why I don't follow her on snapchat. Sometimes my phone glitches and accidently screenshots if that had happened to me while watching her story she'd get all pissy and paranoid and block me.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

She has way too much time on her hands

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Snapchat is just another excuse for her to talk about herself.

99% of her story is about herself. Oh my god, no one cares.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

I've never had a snap chat, so this may be a dumb question but when you screenshot, can they see exactly who took the screenshot? I know it notifies them that someone took a screenshot but will it tell you who?
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

mara7 wrote:I've never had a snap chat, so this may be a dumb question but when you screenshot, can they see exactly who took the screenshot? I know it notifies them that someone took a screenshot but will it tell you who?
Yes, it will give the name of whoever took a screenshot! I've been busted a couple times doing it to friends lol.

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

nela7 wrote:
mara7 wrote:I've never had a snap chat, so this may be a dumb question but when you screenshot, can they see exactly who took the screenshot? I know it notifies them that someone took a screenshot but will it tell you who?
Yes, it will give the name of whoever took a screenshot! I've been busted a couple times doing it to friends lol.

Thank you for answering! That's so silly to me that notifying people of screenshots is even a thing.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sometimes it says you've taken a screenshot when you really haven't...Snapchat glitches a lot. Vanessa is just being a bitch tbh.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mallabow wrote:She has way too much time on her hands

Tell me about it. She trolls on here everyday, then will run and make a video about everything, but she lies.
She has time to go through all her YouTube, Facebook, Instagram comments and weed through the "bad" comments. I quoted "bad" because most of the comments are not even rude.
Does she do this all while Lily plays on the floor by herself in her daze of boredom?

Why would you even have a snap chat and give your snap chat name to the whole internet if you don't want people to see the photos, or take a screen shot??
Like wtf, just make it private then.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Well she made the snapchat because Britney did. If I knew who she was the long rant about how horrible her priorities are I would write her would probably take up a whole page
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The thing about her now blocking those on snapchat, what if it was someone who ran a fan account and wanted a picture to post on the fan page? If you really (this goes for all YT moms, especially Tayler) don't want people to take screenshots of your pictures, then why not make it private?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:The thing about her now blocking those on snapchat, what if it was someone who ran a fan account and wanted a picture to post on the fan page? If you really (this goes for all YT moms, especially Tayler) don't want people to take screenshots of your pictures, then why not make it private?
Vanessa will read that and it'll hit her..."I didn't think of that" Image
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I really don't understand why they made their snapchats public anyway.

Return to “2011teenagemom”