DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Has anyone watched the Baby Trapped in a Waterpark video lately? Was there any content in there that might explain the extra views?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

Wow. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... af1aad.jpg[/img] i couldn't even give the video 2 seconds of watch time
km1019
Amateur
Amateur

DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

Unread post by km1019 »

today's vlog was a whole bunch of ridiculousness. the fact that Bryan bought him a toy by "accident" and then the whole "potty training" where he really just farted. And then the thumbnail and the title. pooping with dinosaurs, ya that will really grab 6 year olds attention. This channel went from being a channel about family and grieving after miscarriages to money and not really caring about it anymore. It's sad what it turned into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by km1019 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Right. I watched the video LOH did, and appreciate her saying how naive she was about child predators and being able to inbed videos. It's all so sad.

If they were in a public restroom, and some creepy person wanted to peer over to watch their kid urinate or defecate...they'd wanna call the po'po...um, hello, but it's cool for YT views? Ugh. I can't.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Why couldn't Bryan just save that toy for Easter or for some other special occasion??

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

C&K used to put a washcloth over Gaines' entire body while she bathed in the sink as an infant, they seem to be VERY diligent about covering her and not showing her naked, or even in just a diaper. I could be wrong but have we EVER seen MG in just her diaper or in really any stage of undress? (Maybe pantsless with a onesie or something, but i dont think that is a big deal myself.)
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

dailycomplaining wrote:Their stupidity is just wow. Do these people ever use their brains ? I have no words for the Thumbnail, first Ellie and Jared and now DB.
I'm not surprised though because you know whatever brings in those clicks.

These vloggers don't care about their kids privacy at all. It's so damn disgusting yikes.

In general this vlog was just a big wtf ? First of all why do they continue to let Oliver play with things that are first of all not toys and on top of that things where he could seriously injure himself with if he falls. He got a billion toys as seen in the background of the vlog but no lets give him something dangerous instead.

Then putting him in the vlog naked while he is trying to go potty ugh why are they like this ? Some things don't need to be shown and your kid is gonna hate you for this in 10 years because the internet doesn't forget anything !

yikes yikes yikes they are so disgusting
I love how these kids are "miracles" from infertile parents, yet they'll risk their miracle's safety??

class, not ass
lidialove29
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lidialove29 »

^^that butthole comment omg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

There are so many family vloggers in their comments that want a shout out so they can grow their channels. It just goes to show how many people are not successful on youtube. People are pissed that Cassie has so many subscribers when she didn't do anything.
Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

Playsinrain wrote:Cassie in the background during the potty BS, guess shes back on duty since shes home again. #freeCassie

Missy needs to read a book about potty training if she thinks Ollie isnt showing signs of readiness, we have been talking about him showing signs since Thanksgiving.

I wonder if they uploaded this video in response to the backlash E&J are getting? Showing "solidarity"? It just seems like a big eff you haterzzzzzzzzz!!! to me.
Ive never potty trained a child but id imagine the biggest thing would be them being able to identify and tell you when they need to go. What other signs are you waiting for Missy?!

SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

IMG_20160303_180127491_HDR.jpg
Here you go. These are the tags. Sorry for the crappy picture it's taken with cell phone on a laptop screen.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You Got It Dude 8-)
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

What would be their motivation for tagging diapers? It wasn't a diaper advertisement or diaper review. Why would they want people to search for diapers and find their vlog? They know it gets views and I bet they know it's a fetish.

I can't with these vloggers anymore. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. No amount of money or fame is worth attracting sickos.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We can't "free Cassie". It's too late. Now that she has a vlog, she's on the DB bandwagon.
And their reasons for letting Ollie play with things that aren't toys, and can hurt him are usually some variation of "I tried to stop him" "I tried to take it away" , or "He wouldn't let me have it". Completely disregarding the fact that he's got a couple hundred pounds on Ollie, and not only is he bigger, HE'S the parent! Stop trying to be your son's buddy, and be his dad. Sure, he'll be pissed, and maybe even throw a tantrum, but he'll get over it, and you'll be glad you did next time you have to get him to "let" you take away something he shouldn't have.
They make me SO mad!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

The butthole comment screenshot above is the perfect example of a pervert watching this kind of stuff. I looked through the comments and I don't think it's there anymore, but I know if I got a comment like that (not that I would EVER put my naked child potty training on the Internet!) all videos of my child would be GONE and I would be off YouTube, at least posting wise. No amount of money is worth exploiting your children just to get money or physical possessions.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You can tell Bryan gets a kick out of Ollie misbehaving. Bryan turns the camera on to himself to film his annoying, laughing reaction. He encourages him.

If you watch their draw my life, Bryan mentions that he liked spending time with his sister's dad and sometimes he would buy him a toy. I wonder if that's how he figures a dad shows love.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:We can't "free Cassie". It's too late. Now that she has a vlog, she's on the DB bandwagon.
And their reasons for letting Ollie play with things that aren't toys, and can hurt him are usually some variation of "I tried to stop him" "I tried to take it away" , or "He wouldn't let me have it". Completely disregarding the fact that he's got a couple hundred pounds on Ollie, and not only is he bigger, HE'S the parent! Stop trying to be your son's buddy, and be his dad. Sure, he'll be pissed, and maybe even throw a tantrum, but he'll get over it, and you'll be glad you did next time you have to get him to "let" you take away something he shouldn't have.
They make me SO mad!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
BINGO!!!! :tu:
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

The Lumps using that thumbnail directly after Tali's video is a perfect display of how despicable they are. How could you be so greedy?
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Remember Missy's "we keep some things private" speech? So buying a house is private, but your naked toddler potty training is fine to share with the public? #Lanninglogic

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:"Let's see who can get more views with our kid naked in the thumbnail!" I can definitely see Jared and Bryan having a pissing contest over it. I hope someone speaks up on either side of their families but I doubt it. Poor kids :(

Please don't let Cullen and Katie do that to Gaines...
I would doubt it since Katie is HIGHLY educated and her area of expertise is children. If you put BM and EJ, together, I would be surprised if you could get a whole brain between them. They are just not very intelligent people.
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 1df026.jpg

Haha yes. The minions are slowly turning

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”