DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

elifino1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

Unread post by elifino1 »

So I wonder what type of event took them to church? They can't bare to be left out. I'm pretty sure they don't go to church on a regular basis. It could also be that the water of life people (jeffs brother) are in the states and are sharing their ministry report on what's happening. I can see the lumps going to listen to that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
oh_honey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oh_honey »

Cgl33 wrote:Why weren't Bryan and Missy helping Ollie decorate the cookie? They could do stuff like that at home. They advertise that they do considering they are baking on their poster. So fake.
They bought the cake that was in that picture and promptly threw it away because it wasn't chocolate cake. I remember watching that in a vlog and thought it was ridiculous at the time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

julim94 wrote:Me: do you think the teenage mutant ninja turtles are violence?
My boyfriend: no
Me: what you think when parents of a 2 year old thinks that teenage mutant ninja turtles are violence, but they make their 2 years old son into Star Wars.
My boyfriend: they need to get their heads check!!

That is _exactly_ what I said! I talk back to the computer screen a lot when I'm in earshot when my daughter watches. But yeah, he said they were too violent, and I said, "but Star Wars is OK? Riiiight"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

cats-or-die wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... d4d189.jpg[/img]

Guys idk what it is but caspians head to body ratio/facial features really freak me out. Reminds me of something creepy.
It's because he's wearing clothes an adult would wear and has an adult hair cut. He's not a cute child at all. He's borderline creepy looking. Oliver is way cuter than he is.

xoxo gossip cat
They look like shrunken teenagers. Bryan wears more childish things than Ollie lately. I think they are both cute kids they just need a normal kid hair cut and some normal kid clothes. Why cant they let them be young? Kids could care less about being hip at that age they'd much rather wear a shirt with their favorite character or color on it

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Lissa7595 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

Guys idk what it is but caspians head to body ratio/facial features really freak me out. Reminds me of something creepy.
It's because he's wearing clothes an adult would wear and has an adult hair cut. He's not a cute child at all. He's borderline creepy looking. Oliver is way cuter than he is.

xoxo gossip cat
They look like shrunken teenagers. Bryan wears more childish things than Ollie lately. I think they are both cute kids they just need a normal kid hair cut and some normal kid clothes. Why cant they let them be young? Kids could care less about being hip at that age they'd much rather wear a shirt with their favorite character or color on it

Thats what i dont like about slyfox clothes. They are all just black and boring..

SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

cats-or-die wrote:

xoxo gossip cat
I totally agree. This is the first pic I have seen of caspian and I was thinking how weird his chin is.
runnerduck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by runnerduck »

I can't get over those pants that Caspian has on, and Bryan tries to pull off! They are just not cute on anyone..they look like something I would wear to bed...and be ashamed if anyone came over in the morning and saw me wearing them...

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I love when I can find black for my kids

It's obvious that the sly fox family's "thing" is being hipsters, so their kiddos look the part too. Bryan and Missy, since we have been watching them, are obviously copy cats. And that's what they're doing. It's embarrassingly obvious!

I thought of HelloSweetie when Ellie wore those terrible wedges to the EP party... Hehe. Oliver's ugly brown shoes he's wearing in the pic... What are those?!

I was amused that Bryan and Missy were in such awe at William and Sonoma. Very "new money" when it comes to how little they've known about retail outside of target, OldNavy and forever21.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:I love when I can find black for my kids ImageImageImageImage

It's obvious that the sly fox family's "thing" is being hipsters, so their kiddos look the part too. Bryan and Missy, since we have been watching them, are obviously copy cats. And that's what they're doing. It's embarrassingly obvious!

I thought of HelloSweetie when Ellie wore those terrible wedges to the EP party... Hehe. Oliver's ugly brown shoes he's wearing in the pic... What are those?!

I was amused that Bryan and Missy were in such awe at William and Sonoma. Very "new money" when it comes to how little they've known about retail outside of target, OldNavy and forever21.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
lurkymclurkerston wrote:I love when I can find black for my kids ImageImageImageImage

Haha it's so true he is wearing like skin Jean hipster army print pants with ugly outdoorsy dad shoes that look like they were bought from Eddie Bauer
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Late to the party, but i have to say Finn was freaking adorable when he was so unsure about the darth bear breathing on him.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

So, last night for dinner I made homemade chicken tenders and homemade mac n' cheese (the salad was one of those pre-mix bags, though)

Hella easy, delicious and doesn't have all that processed shit in it.

But then again, it required a little more effort than preheating an oven so, I don't think it's fair to assume Missy and Bryan could do the same.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Those bag salads are life savers! I don't get why they don't use them...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Those bag salads are life savers! I don't get why they don't use them...

Because it's SALAD.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Those bag salads are life savers! I don't get why they don't use them...

Because it's SALAD.
Missy can't eat salad because she's a THUPER TATHTER. Therefore, no one under the same roof as her can eat salad.
elifino1
Informer
Informer

So they go to church now huh? It's only because their friends go.

elifino1
Informer
Informer

Ps, how much candy can one kid eat in a day?

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Food from today's vlog: started with a totally empty fridge. All I saw condiments and a bowl with what was either Missy's thuper famous cookies or peanut butter ball stuff. Their cart was full of mini muffins and chips. No fruit or veggies to be seen. Then Reese's peanut butter egg for Ollie. Target cookie for Ollie. Venti Starbs coffee for Missy. Trip down the candy aisle, who knows how much ended up in the cart. Multiple chocolate eggs for Ollie. Jelly beans for Ollie and Bryan. "Dino poop" for Ollie. Out to dinner for the family. Cinnamon raisin bread and what was probably chocolate milk before bed for Ollie. These people are disgraceful. And don't even get me started on this church trip....

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

They are such followers...it's truly sad

MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

Bryan's comment about the dino toy... "They didn't give it to us, Ollie kind of took it." Why didn't you tell you kid no!? That's a part of parenting. He has to learn just because he likes something that doesn't mean he can take it. Jeesh.

Return to “Daily Bumps”