DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyChocolateMilk: Part 57

Unread post by emlyx »

I thought that Mimi was going to homeschool him, but looks like he's going to a private school, poor kid, he's going to be frustrated for not keep up with his schoolmates, I hope he doesn't bite everyone!
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sammibro »

The kids in Cambodia sang Bryan's song way better than Bryan ever could.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Greys Encyclopedia wrote:I didn't go to preschool and neither did my brother. We're both honor students but our parents worked with us before kindergarten and up until they didn't understand anything we were learning lol. Preschool doesn't mean pass or fail to the student later in school, but Ollie really needs it.

With how much they pawn him off, I'm surprised they don't have him in daycare 2-3 days a week. Then he'd not only make friends and socialize, but he'd be learning and the bums wouldn't have to do much.
There is a significant amount of evidence that supports the reasons for why every child should be in a preschool program. The demands on students is MUCH higher from when myself (and most of you) were in Elementary and beyond. Every summer when I do Pre-K readiness assessments, I see the impact that no preschool has had on young children. Not only does it prepare them socially and emotionally, it teaches them structure, language / cognitive skills, and allows educators to gain a perspective into potential deficiencies. Early intervention is key when it comes to educating children, and with the increase of students needing special education services, pre-school is becoming more important than ever.

The skill set and social side of preschool is essential to a successful education experience, and with the amount of money these two idiots have, they are stupid for not putting Oliver into a program.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That photographer is a genius... at photoshop! He gave Bryan cheekbones!
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 40e9fa.jpg

aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

The daily dumps crack me up... Always showing ollie has a carrot stick. Dude your son eats 2 loaves of bread a day a gallon of chocolate milk and a tonne of Mac n cheese we don't give a fcuk he eats 2 carrot sticks with it all
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:INTRODUCTING THE SLYFOX FAMILY THREAD: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=9257
Thanks for creating this! Can we get one for Cassie? I know she's not technically a YouTube mom, but she mothers Ollie more than Missy does! Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Preschool doesn't set in stone how successful a child is in school by no means, parent involvement does though and we all know that the Lumps are totally lacking in that department. Some kids can for sure succeed without preschool and some kids could really benefit greatly with the preschool experience. Ollie is FOR SURE one of the latter kids. He needs the socialization and structure of a preschool setting, he needs rules and boundaries, he needs someone teaching him the basics like colors, shapes, letters, and numbers. these are all things that B&M are NOT doing at home. But lets face it, they don't have him in daycare or mother's day out ect bc then they cant choose his friends based on how "hip" the other kids parents are. Plus, socialization is obviously frown upon in the Hollister Cult. He "doesn't need friends" when he has Youtube to teach him how to play with toys and trick or treat.
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

aprilfromengland wrote:The daily dumps crack me up... Always showing ollie has a carrot stick. Dude your son eats 2 loaves of bread a day a gallon of chocolate milk and a tonne of Mac n cheese we don't give a fcuk he eats 2 carrot sticks with it all Image
I'm sure he didn't even eat it, he put it in his mouth but I didn't see him actually take a bite. Bryan immediately cut to something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I feel like they may really have intentions to put him in private school, or are just saying that, but I get the feeling that when the time comes they'll think he's too much of a celebrity to be even in a private school

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

God help him if he's home schooled. He'll think funner is a word, and California is spelled Callifornia. And he'll be completely screwed on grammar. But it doesn't matter, because any idiot can vlog, right?
I wouldn't have a problem with him not being in preschool if he was in something like soccer and B&M were working with him like Cullen and Katie work with MG, but who are we kidding?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

lmmomSD wrote:God help him if he's home schooled. He'll think funner is a word, and California is spelled Callifornia. And he'll be completely screwed on grammar. But it doesn't matter, because any idiot can vlog, right?
I wouldn't have a problem with him not being in preschool if he was in something like soccer and B&M were working with him like Cullen and Katie work with MG, but who are we kidding?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
But if he's homeschooled he won't be ~mercifully~ bullied! Think of the benefits!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Missy is too lazy to homeschool
MKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MKitty »

Private school is super expensive especially once he starts getting into middle and high school. Some schools will charge you almost the same price for high school that you would pay for college. A high school I live by wants $8,690.00 per year. Plus other additives such as $100 enrollment fee, etc. I've read where even just preschool can cost you anywhere from $4,460-13,158. Considering they live in California it's probably more expensive there.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Also watching all these youtubers potty train their toddlers, it's weird they just offer the toilet at night it seems with diapers during the day? I know there are a million ways to potty train, I'm just used to what everyone around me in real life does and it has worked every time. Which is basically once the child is ready no more diapers except night time to just set a timer and ask the child if they need to go potty every 30 minutes. Lots of accidents but fully trained in a week.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Since hannah homeschools maybe they will hire her as his teacher and have their own little school! But that is also assuming they will still be friends with that gang in a few years, which is HIGHLY doubtful given their track record.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy had stated during their million subs live chat thingy that they weren't planning on homeschooling anymore and were looking at private schools, but that he "didn't need" pre school :|
Ugh he really will need preschool in order to catch up to a kindergarten level.. Hes already behind.

torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

Literally, the only people who say "slay king/queen slay" are teenagers (ironically) and gay men lol
DailyFails
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DailyFails »

Why are they dress like they're 16? I don't understand...
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

torii wrote:Literally, the only people who say "slay king/queen slay" are teenagers (ironically) and gay men lol
I think of Tyler Oakley lol
and what is up with Ollie's hair? are they trying to grow it out?

Return to “Daily Bumps”