TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The "I spend money on my kids..." meme is such a joke. She's broke yeah, but all that money comes from her estranged husbitch and his family.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

2 posts about how broke she is and how she only spends money on her kids and then she posts this. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... a9cf59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

red3head wrote:2 posts about how broke she is and how she only spends money on her kids and then she posts this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... a9cf59.jpg[/img]

Priorities duhImageImage

ImageImage
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

watch her not end up with a ride and waste all her money on that ahaha

HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

sorry for the double post but... //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 2a76ce.jpg

miscarriage survivor? that is really sad but is the word "survivor" appropriate? did she almost die more than once?

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

jessarati wrote:sorry for the double post but... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 2a76ce.jpg[/img]

miscarriage survivor? that is really sad but is the word "survivor" appropriate? did she almost die more than once?

She needs to learn proper English and how to capitalize.

class, not ass
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol taylers commented like 3 times saying she got blocked when trying to follow the exposing page. You're so mature tayler why are you so hurt that an instamom exposing page has you blocked?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And isn't it hippie, not hippy? Hippy usually implies big hips, not flower child. Plus, she's about as far from a peace and love flower child as you can get! Does she even know who the Grateful Dead are?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

lmmomSD wrote:And isn't it hippie, not hippy? Hippy usually implies big hips, not flower child. Plus, she's about as far from a peace and love flower child as you can get! Does she even know who the Grateful Dead are?

I don't get why she keeps calling herself that. She's never been about peace and love or actual good music. Just because you smoke pot doesn't mean you're a hippie. I think she means hipster lol.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

It can be spelled either way. She tries so hard to be like _mothergreen that it is sad and pathetic. She use to try to be like Jess but I guess she found a new role model. Tayler can't be Tayler because she will never love herself enough to want to be herself.
Next year she'll find some other random mom she will want to be like.
Right now she wants to be like mothergreen (hence the vegan, pot, hippie bs phase she is failling at right now) the difference though is mothergreen is actually trying to do something with her life unlike Tayler.
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

It seems Jessssss is a follower on tay's instagram. You think they'll be BFF now?

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

lmmomSD wrote:And isn't it hippie, not hippy? Hippy usually implies big hips, not flower child. Plus, she's about as far from a peace and love flower child as you can get! Does she even know who the Grateful Dead are?

You are correct. That made me laugh. She wishes she was hippy, because she has no curves. LOL! :D
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:

You are correct. That made me laugh. She wishes she was hippy, because she has no curves. LOL! :D
The other night she posted a picture of her thighs with the caption saying, "yes I have big thighs, but guess what? I gave birth to three beautiful child and if you don't like my big thighs then go f*** yourself because blah blah I live for me and not for you...." plus more crap about how she's turning her life around. Like what does this have to do with your thighs and since when has anyone ever said that about her? She always gloating about how she's a skinny 112 pounder lol.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She so isolated. Who is giving her grief for her thighs? She has no real friends at all. She is alone 99% of the time and has no life. She needs to get a grip and actually start living. And I don't mean partying, I mean actually doing things adults do all the time. Is she really content to stay in her little black hole of a town for the rest of her life and never see anything else? The thought of that is so depressing. I could never do it. I need city life and all it offers. Her mind will never expand.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

jessarati wrote:sorry for the double post but... //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 2a76ce.jpg

Really? Miscarriage survivor?
Holy shit, she'll say or over exaggerate anything for attention.
That's sad and pathetic

ImageImage
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

What happened to her new boyfriend?

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Tayler doesn't know who Tayler is and that's why she's always trying to give herself these labels. It's really sad and depressing. And I agree with gypso, she's never going to leave that bubble she's in and expand her mind. Even if she wanted to she'll probably never have the means. She's really doomed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Primadxnna wrote:
jessarati wrote:sorry for the double post but... //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 2a76ce.jpg

That's sad and pathetic

God, I can't stand it when people use bad things that have happened to them as an identity. Not to say you can't be proud of being a survivor (a term I use loosely in Tayler's case) but it's obvious she keeps labelling herself for the attention. I just don't see why some people want to be known for the shitty things that have happened in their lives when there is more to a person than that. Then again, Tayler has no personality so maybe that is why.
bananaamuffin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bananaamuffin »

lily1995 wrote:
Primadxnna wrote:

That's sad and pathetic

God, I can't stand it when people use bad things that have happened to them as an identity. Not to say you can't be proud of being a survivor (a term I use loosely in Tayler's case) but it's obvious she keeps labelling herself for the attention. I just don't see why some people want to be known for the shitty things that have happened in their lives when there is more to a person than that. Then again, Tayler has no personality so maybe that is why.
I hate when people do that. Why let something horrible that happened in the past define who you are now? I would rather people be interested in me than something that happened to me. I actually "held deaths hand" when I was in high school and was in the ICU for a month (not domestic violence related I was in a car accident). In high school I hated that everyone knew and I was almost labeled as being a survivor. Like I would meet new people from different schools and tell them my name and that would be like "oh YOURE that girl!" Like wtf no. After I graduated high school I didn't have to deal with that anymore and now I rarely tell people about it because there's no point in bringing up stuff from my past that isn't relevant. If Tayler actually was abused as horribly as she said and she "held deaths hand", why would she want to keep bringing that into her life now? It's because like someone else says she doesn't know who she is and isn't confident in herself so she has to keep labeling herself

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wtf kind of "leash" is this?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”