• Advertisement

TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby Gre » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:48 am

It seems Jessssss is a follower on tay's instagram. You think they'll be BFF now?

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
Gre
Talker

Advertisement

Postby gypsophila » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:41 am

lmmomSD wrote:And isn't it hippie, not hippy? Hippy usually implies big hips, not flower child. Plus, she's about as far from a peace and love flower child as you can get! Does she even know who the Grateful Dead are?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

You are correct. That made me laugh. She wishes she was hippy, because she has no curves. LOL! :D
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper

Postby hannahbanana » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:54 am

gypsophila wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And isn't it hippie, not hippy? Hippy usually implies big hips, not flower child. Plus, she's about as far from a peace and love flower child as you can get! Does she even know who the Grateful Dead are?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

You are correct. That made me laugh. She wishes she was hippy, because she has no curves. LOL! :D

The other night she posted a picture of her thighs with the caption saying, "yes I have big thighs, but guess what? I gave birth to three beautiful child and if you don't like my big thighs then go f*** yourself because blah blah I live for me and not for you...." plus more crap about how she's turning her life around. Like what does this have to do with your thighs and since when has anyone ever said that about her? She always gloating about how she's a skinny 112 pounder lol.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby gypsophila » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:08 am

She so isolated. Who is giving her grief for her thighs? She has no real friends at all. She is alone 99% of the time and has no life. She needs to get a grip and actually start living. And I don't mean partying, I mean actually doing things adults do all the time. Is she really content to stay in her little black hole of a town for the rest of her life and never see anything else? The thought of that is so depressing. I could never do it. I need city life and all it offers. Her mind will never expand.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper

Postby Primadxnna » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:51 pm

jessarati wrote:sorry for the double post but... http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 2a76ce.jpg

miscarriage survivor? that is really sad but is the word "survivor" appropriate? did she almost die more than once?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Miscarriage survivor?
Holy shit, she'll say or over exaggerate anything for attention.
That's sad and pathetic

ImageImage
Primadxnna
Gossiper

Postby red3head » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:57 pm

What happened to her new boyfriend?

red3head
Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Tayler doesn't know who Tayler is and that's why she's always trying to give herself these labels. It's really sad and depressing. And I agree with gypso, she's never going to leave that bubble she's in and expand her mind. Even if she wanted to she'll probably never have the means. She's really doomed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby lily1995 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:04 pm

Primadxnna wrote:
jessarati wrote:sorry for the double post but... http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 2a76ce.jpg

miscarriage survivor? that is really sad but is the word "survivor" appropriate? did she almost die more than once?

That's sad and pathetic

God, I can't stand it when people use bad things that have happened to them as an identity. Not to say you can't be proud of being a survivor (a term I use loosely in Tayler's case) but it's obvious she keeps labelling herself for the attention. I just don't see why some people want to be known for the shitty things that have happened in their lives when there is more to a person than that. Then again, Tayler has no personality so maybe that is why.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
lily1995
Gossiper

Postby bananaamuffin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:33 pm

lily1995 wrote:
Primadxnna wrote:

That's sad and pathetic

God, I can't stand it when people use bad things that have happened to them as an identity. Not to say you can't be proud of being a survivor (a term I use loosely in Tayler's case) but it's obvious she keeps labelling herself for the attention. I just don't see why some people want to be known for the shitty things that have happened in their lives when there is more to a person than that. Then again, Tayler has no personality so maybe that is why.

I hate when people do that. Why let something horrible that happened in the past define who you are now? I would rather people be interested in me than something that happened to me. I actually "held deaths hand" when I was in high school and was in the ICU for a month (not domestic violence related I was in a car accident). In high school I hated that everyone knew and I was almost labeled as being a survivor. Like I would meet new people from different schools and tell them my name and that would be like "oh YOURE that girl!" Like wtf no. After I graduated high school I didn't have to deal with that anymore and now I rarely tell people about it because there's no point in bringing up stuff from my past that isn't relevant. If Tayler actually was abused as horribly as she said and she "held deaths hand", why would she want to keep bringing that into her life now? It's because like someone else says she doesn't know who she is and isn't confident in herself so she has to keep labeling herself

bananaamuffin
Amateur

Postby hannahbanana » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:38 pm

Wtf kind of "leash" is this?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby lily1995 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:54 pm

"It always rains the hardest on people who deserve the sun" When will she learn that her life isn't going to turn around overnight with minimal effort? She's sabotaged herself for years by having kids, relying on everyone else and making no effort to get a job or education, what the fuck does she expect!? Tayler, you have no one to blame for your shit situation but yourself.
lily1995
Gossiper

Postby red3head » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm surprised she doesn't add rape survivor to her little sfs bio.

red3head
Gossiper

Postby fossilfinger » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Her dog looks extremely sweet and reminds me of my dog. Tayler, when you decide you don't want to dog anymore, I will take that precious thing in a heartbeat and give it the love it deserves.
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:04 pm

That's definitely a rope so I'm assuming she has the dog tied up outside, you know because she just doesn't have time to walk her. -_- and I'm sure she can't afford flea and tick medicine so it's only a matter of time...

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby flippityflop » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:That's definitely a rope so I'm assuming she has the dog tied up outside, you know because she just doesn't have time to walk her. -_- and I'm sure she can't afford flea and tick medicine so it's only a matter of time...

I hate to be the Devils advocate, but right now my very much loved dog has to be hooked up to a lead when he's outside because the wind knocked a huge portion of fence down and he will run off. he loves to sunbathe and so we tend to leave him or for a while, and even then it's like pulling teeth to get him back inside. the leads that tayler has are like 30-90 feet long. so the puppy has plenty of room to run.
flippityflop
Informer

Postby twomommies » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:18 pm

bananaamuffin wrote:
lily1995 wrote:
Primadxnna wrote:[quote="jessarati"]sorry for the double post but... http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 2a76ce.jpg

That's sad and pathetic

I hate when people do that. Why let something horrible that happened in the past define who you are now? I would rather people be interested in me than something that happened to me. I actually "held deaths hand" when I was in high school and was in the ICU for a month (not domestic violence related I was in a car accident). In high school I hated that everyone knew and I was almost labeled as being a survivor. Like I would meet new people from different schools and tell them my name and that would be like "oh YOURE that girl!" Like wtf no. After I graduated high school I didn't have to deal with that anymore and now I rarely tell people about it because there's no point in bringing up stuff from my past that isn't relevant. If Tayler actually was abused as horribly as she said and she "held deaths hand", why would she want to keep bringing that into her life now? It's because like someone else says she doesn't know who she is and isn't confident in herself so she has to keep labeling herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I think she does it because she has nothing else that she's done with her life, besides the kids, the way that normal people her age are proud of graduating college and getting married to someone they haven't broken up with 1000 times.

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:25 pm

flippityflop wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:That's definitely a rope so I'm assuming she has the dog tied up outside, you know because she just doesn't have time to walk her. -_- and I'm sure she can't afford flea and tick medicine so it's only a matter of time...

I hate to be the Devils advocate, but right now my very much loved dog has to be hooked up to a lead when he's outside because the wind knocked a huge portion of fence down and he will run off. he loves to sunbathe and so we tend to leave him or for a while, and even then it's like pulling teeth to get him back inside. the leads that tayler has are like 30-90 feet long. so the puppy has plenty of room to run.

I guess to each their own. I don't like dogs being left outside because I feel like they're often very neglected and forgotten. But I have a little shiba inu who's very much an inside dog so what do I know. But my main concern with Tayler is the fleas and ticks that the dog will most likely pick up outside. And preventative meds like frontline are not cheap

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:
flippityflop wrote:

I guess to each their own. I don't like dogs being left outside because I feel like they're often very neglected and forgotten. But I have a little shiba inu who's very much an inside dog so what do I know. But my main concern with Tayler is the fleas and ticks that the dog will most likely pick up outside. And preventative meds like frontline are not cheap

I think the opposite, it makes me sad when dogs are kept inside constantly. Dogs love to run and play and explore and dig etc and they love being outside. Especially big active dogs. They shouldn't be left outside constantly but if it's a nice day why wouldn't you let them run around outside. Better to have them on a long lead then run off and get hit by a car.
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:47 pm

staceybrax wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:
flippityflop wrote:I hate to be the Devils advocate, but right now my very much loved dog has to be hooked up to a lead when he's outside because the wind knocked a huge portion of fence down and he will run off. he loves to sunbathe and so we tend to leave him or for a while, and even then it's like pulling teeth to get him back inside. the leads that tayler has are like 30-90 feet long. so the puppy has plenty of room to run.

I think the opposite, it makes me sad when dogs are kept inside constantly. Dogs love to run and play and explore and dig etc and they love being outside. Especially big active dogs. They shouldn't be left outside constantly but if it's a nice day why wouldn't you let them run around outside. Better to have them on a long lead then run off and get hit by a car.

Well yeah I never said keep them locked up. Of course they like to be outside. I take my dog for daily walks and weekly trips to a dog park. I just personally don't like dogs being left outside all day everyday. That was my only point and it's a personal preference/opinion. And as it pertains to TAYLER, I absolutely believe she'll leave that dog outside all day and night forgotten and covered in fleas and ticks

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby subject99 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Tayler doesn't have the ability to take care of that dog. She will never train it properly, take care of it financial, medical needs, mental and emotional needs etc. Having an animal is literally like having human children. She can't even take care of her three children. Using vulgar language to describe an animal and he children shows lack of class,intelligence, compassion, love etc. More abuse coming from Tayler (shocker! It's no surprise). She can't keep her kids safe,won't be surprised of she doesn't keep the innocent dog safe.

On the dog topic. I agree with both. Dogs should be in and outside. I had 2 dogs and they were excellent. We never had to leash them while walking or just them sitting/sun bathing out front of our house (which is not fenced). Certain dogs like certain things every dog has their own personalities and preferences. Some dogs love being outside and some like to just go outside do their business then run back inside (no matter the breed). I don't believe dogs should always stay outside 24/7 ran, snow, or hot summer days. I believe dogs are just like us and need a home to live in with us and come in and out as they please like we do.
subject99
Guru Gossiper

Postby red3head » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

red3head
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:40 pm

red3head wrote:Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

Yep. That's exactly what she said. I don't know why she "doesn't have time" to walk it. Bundle the kids up, and head on out! Doesn't take that long, and it's good for everyone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby aral12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:56 pm

YUCK. Why does she always feel the need to post crap like this? It's disgusting. There's no shame at all to post breast feeding photos but who the fuck constantly posts photos of their children PLAYING WITH THEIR MUMS NIPPLES!!!!!!!

aral12
Gossiper

Postby lily1995 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:58 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
red3head wrote:Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

Yep. That's exactly what she said. I don't know why she "doesn't have time" to walk it. Bundle the kids up, and head on out! Doesn't take that long, and it's good for everyone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

She has time to watch Netflix and sit on her ass all day making new social media accounts, spamming Instagram with old pictures and writing big paragraphs slandering the Herron family but she can't find at least 15-30 minutes to take the dog (and kids) for a walk!? Why get a dog if you KNOW you're not going to take proper care of it? She has all the time in the world she's just lazy.
lily1995
Gossiper

Postby EleanorRigby » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:38 am

aral12 wrote:Image

YUCK. Why does she always feel the need to post crap like this? It's disgusting. There's no shame at all to post breast feeding photos but who the fuck constantly posts photos of their children PLAYING WITH THEIR MUMS NIPPLES!!!!!!!

Ewwww are you kidding?! That's really inappropriate. I think it's pretty sick that Tayler enjoys that enough to take pics and post it online. Kinda creepy, Tayler.
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)