• Advertisement

TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Re: TaylerTragedy/ModifiedMother CPSTouchedMyBooty: Part 47

Postby subject99 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Tayler doesn't have the ability to take care of that dog. She will never train it properly, take care of it financial, medical needs, mental and emotional needs etc. Having an animal is literally like having human children. She can't even take care of her three children. Using vulgar language to describe an animal and he children shows lack of class,intelligence, compassion, love etc. More abuse coming from Tayler (shocker! It's no surprise). She can't keep her kids safe,won't be surprised of she doesn't keep the innocent dog safe.

On the dog topic. I agree with both. Dogs should be in and outside. I had 2 dogs and they were excellent. We never had to leash them while walking or just them sitting/sun bathing out front of our house (which is not fenced). Certain dogs like certain things every dog has their own personalities and preferences. Some dogs love being outside and some like to just go outside do their business then run back inside (no matter the breed). I don't believe dogs should always stay outside 24/7 ran, snow, or hot summer days. I believe dogs are just like us and need a home to live in with us and come in and out as they please like we do.
subject99
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby red3head » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:40 pm

red3head wrote:Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

Yep. That's exactly what she said. I don't know why she "doesn't have time" to walk it. Bundle the kids up, and head on out! Doesn't take that long, and it's good for everyone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby aral12 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:56 pm

YUCK. Why does she always feel the need to post crap like this? It's disgusting. There's no shame at all to post breast feeding photos but who the fuck constantly posts photos of their children PLAYING WITH THEIR MUMS NIPPLES!!!!!!!

aral12
Gossiper

Postby lily1995 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:58 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
red3head wrote:Didn't she say when she got the dog that she wouldn't have time to take it on walks much so she would just tie it up outside?

Yep. That's exactly what she said. I don't know why she "doesn't have time" to walk it. Bundle the kids up, and head on out! Doesn't take that long, and it's good for everyone.

She has time to watch Netflix and sit on her ass all day making new social media accounts, spamming Instagram with old pictures and writing big paragraphs slandering the Herron family but she can't find at least 15-30 minutes to take the dog (and kids) for a walk!? Why get a dog if you KNOW you're not going to take proper care of it? She has all the time in the world she's just lazy.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
lily1995
Gossiper

Postby EleanorRigby » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:38 pm

aral12 wrote:Image

YUCK. Why does she always feel the need to post crap like this? It's disgusting. There's no shame at all to post breast feeding photos but who the fuck constantly posts photos of their children PLAYING WITH THEIR MUMS NIPPLES!!!!!!!

Ewwww are you kidding?! That's really inappropriate. I think it's pretty sick that Tayler enjoys that enough to take pics and post it online. Kinda creepy, Tayler.
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby lily1995 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:31 am

Is her life that boring that she constantly has to post about the same shit over and over again? Yes, we know Anberlin plays with your nipples, we know what "real motherhood" looks like, we've known for 5 years now that you're "working on your GED", we know you "held deaths hand" and we know you don't like Chuckie.
lily1995
Gossiper

Postby sadie » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:09 am

Thats really fkn weird. Anberlin is not breast feeding anymore. Why the fk is she playing with her moms nipples. That makes me feel kinda sick.
sadie
Gossiper

Postby zipadeedodah » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:50 am

You don't post pictures of that shit!!! Wtf?!

zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Primadxnna » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:47 am

ImageImage
Primadxnna
Gossiper

Postby lily1995 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:53 am

sadie wrote:Thats really fkn weird. Anberlin is not breast feeding anymore. Why the fk is she playing with her moms nipples. That makes me feel kinda sick.

I don't find it weird that Anberlin does it because it's not like she really knows what she is doing . I'm pretty sure it's something a lot of toddlers do, especially if they're breastfed. I do however, find it really weird that Tayler not only seems to let her do it but always has to posts about it.
lily1995
Gossiper

Postby woahisme » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:26 am

Am I crazy or did her kids not get bikes for Easter last year? Why in the hell would they need new bikes again this year?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
woahisme
Informer

Postby red3head » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:25 am

I think she is considering getting back with him. Also, she is convinced he will owe back child support and she even said that any money he gives her now is a gift. If that how things work Tayler, he would end up paying double. I really don't understand how she is out of money. When do welfare checks come out? She has her housing and food payed for right?

red3head
Gossiper

Postby Ambrosia » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:30 am

Why would she even give them bikes for Easter? That's more of a Christmas/birthday gift. I'm sure she's making it a big deal by saying things like "mommy is sorry that you won't get a bike but it's because of daddy." Use your wic to get some eggs, buy an egg dye kit from the dollar tree and try to get them a chocolate bunny. OR quit being such a big petty bitch to chuckie's family who would gladly give the kids Easter baskets.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Metalheadmama666 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:32 am

I have breast fed so far three babies. Not once did my babies sit and play with my boobs. I understand exploring while nursing. I just moved their hand and gave them a blanket or something to hold. Why post photos about it. Does she want creeps to enjoy that? Sick
Metalheadmama666
Gossiper

Postby mamamayhem14 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:41 am

On the dog subject, we have 3 outside dogs but they have a porch to come into and plenty of fenced in yard to play in. 2 of them we got as adults and they have always been outside. When they are brought inside they get hot, nervous, and start tearing at the carpet and they prefer outside.
I think different dog breeds really do have different needs, also the "life before" factor has a lot to play in it as well. We do have an inside dog too (yorkie) but he likes to go out and run and play with them too and we of course let him.
I don't think her having her dog tied outside is necessarily bad but I think if she left the dog out there in the rain and snow or on a leash that the dog had to drag, it would be pretty horrible. I also hope she leaves the dog water so it's not stuck being hot and thirsty.

On the twiddling subject. I breastfeed and my daughter does that. She'll probably do it even when she is weaned because it is a comfort thing for her but I'm not going to post pictures of her doing it (and how many pictures has Tayler posted of it.....seriously?)
It's like she wants praised that her child is doing it, which is weird.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Postby mamamayhem14 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:20 am

I don't see why her kids need bikes for Easter. Pretty sure she got them bikes last Easter. Also, why do they have to be new? She could get them used bikes. Oh that's right! She needs them to be new so she can return them in a few months or sell them because she's "broke", like she always does.
We are planning on doing the umbrella "basket" that has been posted everywhere except with different things (rainboots, little bit of candy, coloring books, kites, etc) there's so much cheap stuff at Dollar Tree, there are cheap coloring books and kites at Wal-Mart and there are always clearance sections at pretty much all stores. She really has no excuse. What about her mom or "rich" dad that she bragged were so much better off than Chuckies parents? Why can't they help her?

We all know this is her still whining that she didn't get any of Chuckies tax money and that he's the bad guy. Boo hoo! Let's here some more of those excuses as to why she can't work.
mamamayhem14
Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:30 am

Primadxnna wrote:http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/10/03d7301aa1854d7ead245c96f423b741.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/10 ... 89c149.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/10 ... 2d1ca0.jpg

Here we go again.

Um Easter isn't Christmas. Get the fuck over it and get a damn job.

class, not ass
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:40 am

And why are her kids "expecting" bikes? Kids that age don't tend to expect things unless they're told they are getting them. I'll bet she told them they would get bikes so she can blame Chuckie when they don't. She just seems like that kind of manipulative.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:57 am

lmmomSD wrote:And why are her kids "expecting" bikes? Kids that age don't tend to expect things unless they're told they are getting them. I'll bet she told them they would get bikes so she can blame Chuckie when they don't. She just seems like that kind of manipulative.

What the heck ever happened to getting a simple Easter basket? Why are her kids expecting to get bikes? Don't they already have some? She literally treats Easter like it's another Christmas and she's always breaking down about how her kids will be forever traumatized because they didn't get big gifts for Easter.
The wagon was probably sold or Sam took it back when they broke up. She's telling them that the Easter bunny is giving them big gifts and that's not right.
Yes her kids will be traumatized, not because the Easter didn't bring them bikes or wagons, but because Tayler lied to them. And why she worried? She knows that in the end someone will buy her kids all those things.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 am

Double post but when I was reading her IG post, I really thought that they got back together. She can't live on her own, I really do think that they are going to get back together. Looking at old photos is going to bring back those feelings. Let's not forget that she gave Sam and Hayley the boot not long after Easter because she was desperate to get things for Alesanas birthday. Tayler has mention that she wants to go all out for Alesanas 5th birthday, so I do see them getting back really soon.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie

Postby mac-n-cheese » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:08 am

I have two lab mixes and they stay outside for 3 to 4 hours at a time.
I bring them inside they eat and drink and then stand at my sliding door crying to go back outside. <I should add this is just when the weather is nice. Cold weather I have them inside as much as I can>
We have a big backyard they run around and jump on eachother.
So no keeping your dog's outside isn't neglect lol.

Tayler on the other hand....probably has that dog outside in her front yard on a leash all day and night never to play with it.
The only interaction it gets is for her to take a picture to post on instagram to show every one she still has it....
Last edited by mac-n-cheese on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper

Postby mac-n-cheese » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:11 am

Also to add about the breastfeeding pictures.

I breast fed both my son's. My first son until almost 3.
My 2nd son is 2 and he still nurses for comfort or at night if he wakes up.

I never once allowed my children to play with my nipples.

They are for milk not for playing. Especially after my first weaned...

That is is just weird. Boy or girl...after they are done they should be DONE.
to allow Anberlin to play with her nipples is just weird and gross to me...
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper

Postby subject99 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:14 am

Incase people can't see it like me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper

Postby subject99 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:16 am

They did get bikes for "easter 2015".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
subject99
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)