Kmommy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

Unread post by Kmommy »

olemama wrote:Thoughts on Vanessa's TTC:
Vanessa and David are nice but clueless people. However I don't think it is wildly irresponsible for them to want another child. Face it. Vanessa's pregnancy and birth with Lily was a miserable, stressful experience for her and David. There was no joy in that pregnancy. Both V and D's families probably disapproved of the pregnancy. V and D's relationship was rocky. To top it off, Lily's Turner's syndrome created severe health problems for her and Vanessa got pre-eclampsia and had to deliver early.

Now they are married. David has a career path that provides healthcare for him and his family as well as other benefits. Lily will be 5 when the baby comes. And I understand them both wanting to experience a happy, healthy pregnancy and the delivering of a healthy baby. Pregnancy should be a joyful and exciting time and I sincerely hope they have that this time around.
I completely agree with you! Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Kmommy wrote:
olemama wrote:Thoughts on Vanessa's TTC:
Vanessa and David are nice but clueless people. However I don't think it is wildly irresponsible for them to want another child. Face it. Vanessa's pregnancy and birth with Lily was a miserable, stressful experience for her and David. There was no joy in that pregnancy. Both V and D's families probably disapproved of the pregnancy. V and D's relationship was rocky. To top it off, Lily's Turner's syndrome created severe health problems for her and Vanessa got pre-eclampsia and had to deliver early.

Now they are married. David has a career path that provides healthcare for him and his family as well as other benefits. Lily will be 5 when the baby comes. And I understand them both wanting to experience a happy, healthy pregnancy and the delivering of a healthy baby. Pregnancy should be a joyful and exciting time and I sincerely hope they have that this time around.
I completely agree with you! Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
I understand them wanting another baby but I just don't thing the timing is right. It will not be joyful and exciting for either of them if David is away from home in the military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Seriouslywtfwhy01 wrote:TTC translates to Toronto Transit Commission, which is public transit in a well known Canadian metropolis. I have to read each post that has it in there twice because anything after TTC doesn't make sense the first time. Oy.
ImageImageImage
Every time I say TTC in a group on FB they think I mean the transit system. Hahaha.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

DreamLead wrote:
Seriouslywtfwhy01 wrote:TTC translates to Toronto Transit Commission, which is public transit in a well known Canadian metropolis. I have to read each post that has it in there twice because anything after TTC doesn't make sense the first time. Oy.
THIS. I currently live downtown Toronto and everyone I know uses the TTC ! haha all I hear about is my friends and their struggles commuting.
Yayy all the Torontians! Image

(Sorry double post, I've been gone and don't get the way to edit multiple quotes in one post. Haha)
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

Haha she just posted a video of her first pregnancy test. So, they obviously been trying for at least a month now. I feel like I can't believe anything she says.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Vanessa, thank you for putting up Lily's hair, she looks even more adorable with it up!
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

"We're not trying to have a baby... But we're not using protection"

God Damnit...

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Did she really just say her and David don't want a baby this cycle?
And want to get pregnant in 3 or 4 months..

THEN START IN 3 OR 4 MONTHS YOU TWAT....

if you don't want to get pregnant now why are you following ovulation and not using protection.

She's so dense it's not even funny.

This whole TTC crap is just to get views and for her to have a reason to talk about her and David having sex
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

This entire TTC bull just blows my mind. I understand her *wanting* another baby and to experience a normal pregnancy. I get it. But there's a huge difference in wanting and actively trying to make another life right now. She's so selfish honestly. David is getting ready to join the military, which is going to be a huge adjustment and very challenging for her and Davids relationship. But more importantly, it's going to be a huge adjustment for Lily (you know V, the child you already have that's sitting in the corner playing alone & zoning out). And for her to purposely add the adjustment of a new baby to Lily's life when Lily is already going to be adjusting to "where Is my dad?" I'm sorry but it is just irresponsible. It is horrible timing. It seems to me that Vanessa wants another baby right this moment in attempts to have a distraction from David being gone. Which is not a reason to have a baby.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

David talks to Lily like she's an actual intellectual little human being. He doesn't laugh at her or frantically whine or talk to her like a baby.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Didn't she say she was waiting on the okay from doctors? Why would she need to take a pregnancy test so soon if she didn't have the okay? This girl doesn't know her head from her ass. She can't keep up with her own lies.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I think the test was to prove that she is not pregnant since some of us suspected she was already pregnant.

I might be reaching, but did any of you catch when she said something about how it was easier to conceive with Lilly? I don't know, I feel the she got pregnant on purpose.

DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

I'm sorry but Lily looks so out of it. Like she's living in another world. Especially when Vanessa was explaining to her how to use the paint. If Vanessa didn't keep telling her to paint in the beginning, it seems as though she would have no clue what to do. I've never seen a child with this type of blank stare that she always has. I've heard people saying Ollie from DailyBumps does the same thing, but I don't watch their vlogs. Personally, I think there's something more to it. Maybe you should look into that Vanessa.. ?
And Vanessa why would you let Lily put the paint brush up to the cat's mouth? Lily doesn't know any better. You do. Do you know why your nail cracked? It's because you let them grow out so much without getting a fill. If you want those ratchet nails, that's fine. But you need to get a fill every 2 weeks.
Also, I can't stand Shaylee. Just something about her gives me weird vibes. Not that I like Vanessa, but Shaylee seems like a fake ass person. I don't know how else to explain it. Like the type of friend that's nice to your face, and then talks shit as soon as you leave haha.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

im pretty sure she just posted that video to prove she's not already pregnant. if she was testing, that would mean her and david starting trying around the time they got married/before they were married. and she JUST had her doctor appointments this past like week. she just posted her video announcing that they're ttc like 2 days ago and she's already testing? yea, that test was a shout out to us to prove she isnt pregnant.
i feel like vanessa jumps the gun wayyy too much and everything "exciting" in her life is all in her head. all of the wedding planning and dress trying on, etc and she ends up with a courthouse wedding. she's not talking about planning a baby yet now they don't want one for a few more months. i feel like vanessa gets an idea or something happens and she just runs with it and gets too excited, jumps the gun, then ends up looking stupid in the end
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I actually think she is pregnant. I mean this is the girl who has no boundaries and all of a sudden "she doesn't want to show her taking a pregnancy test"

:love2:
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

also, did anyone catch at around 4:35 of the new video, she commented about how she was expecting lots of traffic so she's gonna "take my time and get there when i get there" lol everyone was just commenting about her complaining about traffic and how immature it was the other day. hey vanessa!!!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

This is what I have gotten from her videos over the past few months.
"David wants to get me preg by December"
"We're getting married"
"We got married"
"Now that we are married we want to have another baby, but not right now"

Two Weeks Later:
"We are TTC baby #2"

The Following Day:
"Im going to be taking my first pregnancy test today"
"This is the first couple of weeks that David and I haven't been trying to get pregnant, but we haven't been using protection"
"I have an ovulation app that's going to tell me when I'm ovulating, and today it says to take a pregnancy test"
"It's negative, but that's okay bc David and I aren't wanting a baby this month. If we could have it out way we'd get pregnant in 2 or 3 months"

Then she says they are trying, but not trying. That's followed by her saying she has so many TTC videos to post.

WTH? Does this girl even listen to what she is saying when she edits her videos? She is all over the place with her TTC stuff. In yesterdays videos she said they were waiting to see if all of her medical stuff came back ok before they stat trying. She said she was still waiting to get her lumps checked. Today she said they have been trying, but not trying for a couple of weeks now. That girl can't keep up with her own lies. I think she posted the test to show us that she's not pregnant. I also think she is going to milk this TTC stuff as long as she can.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

MommaOfThree wrote:

Then she says they are trying, but not trying. That's followed by her saying she has so many TTC videos to post.

WTH? Does this girl even listen to what she is saying when she edits her videos? She is all over the place with her TTC stuff. In yesterdays videos she said they were waiting to see if all of her medical stuff came back ok before they stat trying. She said she was still waiting to get her lumps checked. Today she said they have been trying, but not trying for a couple of weeks now. That girl can't keep up with her own lies. I think she posted the test to show us that she's not pregnant. I also think she is going to milk this TTC stuff as long as she can.
I hate when people say they are "trying but not trying." If you are having unprotected sex and not using a method to avoid fertile days, you are trying.

TTC does not necessarily mean tracking cycles and fertility signs and ovulation tests. You can do that if you want to, or you can just have regular unprotected sex and not worry about all the details.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

"I'm not going to show you guys me taking the pregnancy test" yet there's countless vlogs of her pissing.
I think she was hoping that the test would unexpectedly be positive. She kept saying, "I already know it's going to be negative", maybe she hoped she could get a viral video of her not expertly to get pregnant so quick. I've seen lots of TTC vlogs were girls say they already know it's going to be negative and then start crying when they see that it's a positive.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

chelsieross7 wrote:im pretty sure she just posted that video to prove she's not already pregnant. if she was testing, that would mean her and david starting trying around the time they got married/before they were married. and she JUST had her doctor appointments this past like week. she just posted her video announcing that they're ttc like 2 days ago and she's already testing? yea, that test was a shout out to us to prove she isnt pregnant.
i feel like vanessa jumps the gun wayyy too much and everything "exciting" in her life is all in her head. all of the wedding planning and dress trying on, etc and she ends up with a courthouse wedding. she's not talking about planning a baby yet now they don't want one for a few more months. i feel like vanessa gets an idea or something happens and she just runs with it and gets too excited, jumps the gun, then ends up looking stupid in the end
She is pregnany. Obviously she is tryong so hard to prove us wrong and the whole " im not gonna show me peeing it's because its probably David's pee lol. She is totally pregnant. Common...two weeks after having sex she wants to test and yet said she is not wanting to get pregnant this month? Lies after lies after lies. She can't even keep uo with her own lies. I think it was better to just apologize to all the mother's from YouTube that she spoke bad about and say I am pregnant. That would be more realistic

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”