DailySuckers: Part 58

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailySuckers: Part 58

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Ollie "started" potty training, Finn and Karma are ignored as usual unless it's to B&M's benefit, Bryan is coming out with an album, and Mithy is just Mithy.

Cassie started her "So Cass" channel.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
lcn6370
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lcn6370 »

I just can't wrap my head around a whole album for him... What else does he have to write about?! There can't be much more he can say about Missy when it comes to music.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, is he writing about living in a loveless marriage with a wife who shudders when he kisses her and struggles to say I love you?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lcn6370
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lcn6370 »

lmmomSD wrote:So, is he writing about living in a loveless marriage with a wife who shudders when he kisses her and struggles to say I love you?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

YESSS!!! That has to be it.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

You Shudder When I Kiss You is a good song title.
Notevenmyownemail
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Notevenmyownemail »

Cgl33 wrote:You Shudder When I Kiss You is a good song title.
Im dying lol
mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

Why does he have to be such a jerk? Isn't he aware that his followers are all 10 years old? Funny that he calls them out for this but not when they call him and missy #parentgoals .. Something that is just as delusional as not understanding that a daytime picture posted at night might've not been taken just before posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

mz1234 wrote:Image

Why does he have to be such a jerk? Isn't he aware that his followers are all 10 years old? Funny that he calls them out for this but not when they call him and missy #parentgoals .. Something that is just as delusional as not understanding that a daytime picture posted at night might've not been taken just before posting.

No more than TWO ten year olds were confused but he had to be a jerk. Way to be awesome towards your fans!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

^ There was one comment with a kid asking if it was still light where they live. There were several more with kids telling what time it is where they live. Calm the f down Bryan. Someone has his panties in a twist.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

mz1234 wrote:Image

Gee Bryan I can't imagine that any of your fans might live in a different time zone or on another continent and found it interesting enough to ask you about the time. FFS He is such an idiot. His little confused fans still make a better attempt at conversing on twitter with him compared to the lame shit he tweets to whomever's ass he is trying to ride at the moment. lol
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 0105a4.jpg[/img]

Honestly I can see some of those 10 years who posted about the time seeing his tweets and being really upset. Such a bitch move. I think all these 10 year olds are delusional for loving Bryan but it would kind of suck to realize someone you look up to is actually a complete asshole. Although it'll probably just go over their heads anyways. For someone who was "mercifully bullied", you'd think he'd be a whole lot nicer and more understanding of his younger fans.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

liz749 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 0105a4.jpg[/img]

Honestly I can see some of those 10 years who posted about the time seeing his tweets and being really upset. Such a bitch move. I think all these 10 year olds are delusional for loving Bryan but it would kind of suck to realize someone you look up to is actually a complete asshole. Although it'll probably just go over their heads anyways. For someone who was "mercifully bullied", you'd think he'd be a whole lot nicer and more understanding of his younger fans.

He really is an idiot and a huge jerk. I really think that he's become so convinced that he's some big "star" that he can get away with this attitude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

liz749 wrote:

Wow, what an asshole. I'm sure he would like to stand up to some people in his life, but he can't. So instead he "stands up" to 10-year-olds.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

It's a valid question. Where I live, during the summer it doesn't start getting dark till 9.30.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

What an arsehole! In Scotland during the summer the sun can set as late as 10, and we don't even experience full darkness over night for around a month during summer. He's so uneducated and downright rude to people who are genuinely just curious.

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Hmm more proof that Bryan reads here. The horribly retouched photo of Bryan that I posted last night has been deleted from the photographers instagram account.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Hmm didn't someone comment on here fairly recently that we hadn't seen CJ and Bailey for ages? And now Missy has posted a picture on her instagram showing them hanging out today
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

Wow, they really are not putting any effort in their videos lately. Bryan slacking with the upload, videos are boring, mithy being mithy, and they get irritated very easily by their viewers. If you don't like daily vlogging that much anymore, you can stop. What's the point of being rude to those watching you and, in fact, provide you your lifestyle of choice?

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

They aren't thankful or humble people. They are obnoxious, greedy, entitled idiots with trashy backgrounds and no manners. It is becoming more and more obvious in what they peddle off as their life in their daily vlogs and how they treat their fans. No one over the age of 12 would have put up with his remark tonight.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Wow, who knew Suzanne had sarcasm in her? She's going right along with the rudeness...#trashraisingtrash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Daily Bumps”