mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Watts?

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lurking10 wrote:Her recent video... still so immature

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Right? Why not just tell the people in real life how she feels. Does she not think they will see the video and call her out about being such a bitch when talking about them?
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

It annoyed me she kept saying 'are you dumb? Don't you know how adoption works'. Sorry love but not all teenagers are on their back with legs spread, so they may just not have an idea how it works. Especially since she sees him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

Mallabow wrote:It annoyed me she kept saying 'are you dumb? Don't you know how adoption works'. Sorry love but not all teenagers are on their back with legs spread, so they may just not have an idea how it works. Especially since she sees him.

Exactly, also some people don't know about open adoption and just assume they are all closed. She's being quite immature.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

She's immature and still attention whoring on youtube. She recently posted a video in response to the FreeLee vs Tana liar/vegan showdown. It was a pitiful attempt to get views off the backs of their accounts. lol I was laughing so hard at her pretending to want to be vegan, but it's so hard bs. lol She's looking like a hot mess to boot.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

laughsatytfame wrote:She's immature and still attention whoring on youtube. She recently posted a video in response to the FreeLee vs Tana liar/vegan showdown. It was a pitiful attempt to get views off the backs of their accounts. lol I was laughing so hard at her pretending to want to be vegan, but it's so hard bs. lol She's looking like a hot mess to boot.
That video was hilarious. How would she have any clue the real details behind what's going on when she doesn't know either of them? How about her stealing a dying puppy video? Major clickbait lol
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

A little background into her life
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Anyone care to sum that up?? Don't want to watch a 20 minute video

superfaggot
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by superfaggot »

laughsatytfame wrote:She's immature and still attention whoring on youtube. She recently posted a video in response to the FreeLee vs Tana liar/vegan showdown. It was a pitiful attempt to get views off the backs of their accounts. lol I was laughing so hard at her pretending to want to be vegan, but it's so hard bs. lol She's looking like a hot mess to boot.
HOLY SHIT she is so annoying with the shitty clickbait. Trying to piggyback off of Freelee, and Ricegum, and then when she uploads a video she does it with a TOTALLY FAKE TITLE like "I show my boobs in this video!!" and "How I lost my virginity!!" and then the videos are a bra review and quote like "I'm not going to talk about losing my virginity cuz that's really personal!" and then later on she'll change the titles to something more accurate and less clickbaity.

Also tired of her bitching about how she's "poor" because it's like bitch get a job besides whoring yourself out on YouTube. Also poor people don't travel to Europe and buy expensive makeup and live in their own apartment with no roommates and no job. I think she's realizing that her shitty clickbait isn't working, so she's gonna keep milking the "15 and pregnant" thing even more than she already has. "Guys, I don't want you to think about me as the 15yo pregnant girl, but I'm just gonna make 1million videos where I discuss my pregnancy. But don't think about me that way, k?"

HOWEVER, I don't hate this girl entirely. I want to give her credit where it's due -- She isn't pregnant again, doesn't seem like she's going to end up pregnant for at least a few more years, and her boyfriend seems like a great guy. So, unlike most of these teen mom sluts, she actually learned her lesson about dating shitty guys and practicing safe sex.

Looks like she's trying to get Drake to marry her though -- posting pictures of engagement rings she likes on Twitter . Real subtle lol.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sierra just keeps on giving..lol So today a video entitled 'MY EXPERIENCE ON THE DR.PHIL SHOW PART TWO & THE TRUTH ABOUT MY PREGNANCY ' showed up in my suggestions and I had to take a peek. Once she gets past the silly Dr. Phil stuff she starts talking about her pregnancy and how she got pregnant. She goes on to say that it was a much older boy who manipulated her into sex and she felt it was her duty, oh and he didn't sexually abuse her but she doesn't know the right words...blah blah blah If anyone here was following her insanity way back when they will remember that it was a skater boy who knocked her up and he was 14 or 15 at the time. She definitely has the fake reality tv cry/talk down. Remember it was when the pregnant video was still titled 14 and pregnant. lol

Then I went over to another of her videos where she talked about one parent having an affair and even having phone sex while in the car with her and her sisters.

She really is off the charts attention grabbing these days.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think she's aiming for the story telling community since she either has no interest or couldn't make it as a mom/adoption channel.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:I think she's aiming for the story telling community since she either has no interest or couldn't make it as a mom/adoption channel.
I agree! She is still trying to go viral.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

She is so damn rude, just outed another youtuber on Twitter.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

HeyKatie wrote:She is so damn rude, just outed another youtuber on Twitter.
She's such a bitch for this - she had issues with Anna months ago, and it was alluded to that Sierra throwing a hissy fit in LA is the reason 7DOS failed.
And now Anna and Natalia are doing better than her, so she tries to draw attention to herself by posting private text messages to twitter. And then has the nerve to say that she thought it was public knowledge. So why did you threaten to "out" them then? She's a fucking dumbass.
And in regards to her storytimes, she just refuses to admit that she was a rebellious teenager who made bad decisions, so she makes out like her life was soooooo hard, so she can blame it on everyone else :-x
superfaggot
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by superfaggot »

HeyKatie wrote:She is so damn rude, just outed another youtuber on Twitter.
No doubt she'll find a way to make it all about her, about how Sierra is the real victim here. This girl is just so damn ridiculous. EVERYTHING is about her being a victim. She got famous for getting pregnant and she STILL has never taken responsibility for it.

In her original videos it was "I was uneducated about sex!" Uh, you were born in the late 90s, not the 1950s. You have mandatory sex ed classes and unlimited internet access. You learned to roll a joint and upload YouTube videos but you "didn't know" that a guy sticking his unprotected dick into your vagina might result in pregnancy? She insisted that she "didn't know what my boyfriend was doing to me" about sex for YEARS. You didn't know your boyfriend was sticking his dick into you and squirting cum all over? Really? What exactly did you think he was doing down there?

THEN she changed the story because it wasn't victim-y enough. Instead of just saying what really happened (She was a rebellious teenager like most teenagers are at that age. She wanted to experiment with drugs, date an older boy, and be sexual with him, JUST LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHER TEENAGE GIRLS) she ups the bullshit meter and now she claims that her pregnancy was the result of a rape. Really Sierra? A high school boy asking his high school girlfriend for sex every day until one day she's like "hmm. . ok let's give it a try" is rape now? No, no it's not. It's called "being an average high schooler who does risky shit when bored and horny".

And that pathetic-ass story about going to the emergency room for "heart trouble" and the nurses called her on her bullshit and told her straight up that she just has anxiety problems and she wants to file a complaint because the nurses told her the medical truth instead of diagnosing her with "Super duper snowflake disease of the heart"

I can't wait for her "sorry not sorry, but I'm the real victim here" explanation for outing 2 lesbians who didn't want to be outed. It'll be full of the fake cry voice that she does in all of her other videos. Sierra Watts, professional YouTube victim.
licklickanus
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by licklickanus »

I wonder if she read your post? Sierra disappeared after she outed those 2 lesbians (who then, unsurprisingly, broke up because one of them was just in it for attention)

Her channel sucks, which is a bummer because I think that she could be interesting if she just acted like herself and she stopped trying to be a cliche YouTuber (trying to be a gamer, then trying to do "paranormal" shit, and always saying how she doesn't want to be famous for being a 15yo pregnant slut but only ever talking about how she opened her legs at 15)

Unsurprisingly her little friend (and I mean little! Girl was tiny!) who had a baby at 16 but kept the baby and stayed with the baby daddy .. she got dumped and is a loser single mom.
licklickanus
Amateur
Amateur

Hey cool she took my advice! She took down all her videos, is taking time away from YouTube, and is planning on doing a refresh on her entire channel.

I underestimated Sierra!
StateOfNirvana_4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StateOfNirvana_4 »

Was it ever figured out why she randomly disappeared for a year or so and wasn’t allowed social media or no? I don’t remember

PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

Her mom sent her away to some place for awhile, i cant remember what it was for but I remember her talking in a video about how horrible it was.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
licklickanus
Amateur
Amateur

StateOfNirvana_4 wrote:Was it ever figured out why she randomly disappeared for a year or so and wasn’t allowed social media or no? I don’t remember
Her mom sent her to a home for troubled girls for 6 months or so. She had some emotional issues after the adoption. She whines about it being "awful" but it is quite clear that she benefitted greatly from 90% of the treatment there.

Return to “Q-Z”