E+J: Just Play Dumb Part 11

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Just Play Dumb Part 11

Unread post by GymChick »

I don't even understand; the way you speak is confusing me. I do know you say homophobic things, which shouldn't tolerated as just your own opinion. I thought you were Canadian? ^
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

This chic is clearly getting off by purposely trying to fight with people. Different opinions are welcome; assholes, not so much.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Am I the only one who found Ellie to be very snarky today? It was like she was mad that she had to be on camera and she avoided it until she couldn't ignore it any longer in the car. She looks like she is so over this YouTube stuff.

Jared...you guys need to take a break from YouTube, I think it will do your whole family a heap of good!!! Your wife looks like she is miserable!!!

I think they knew they couldn't not film Calvins appointment after they made such a big deal about him stopping breathing and the backlash they got for it. They just can't put out content for views and not expect that viewers are going to expect a follow up on it. But... I am glad that they have some idea of what is going on. Maybe now they will do everything in their power to make sure it doesn't happen again.

But then again this is Ellie and Jared we are talking about!!!
PoorUnfortunateSouls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoorUnfortunateSouls »

HeatherNancine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HeatherNancine »

js215 wrote:It's so weird to me that they still take their almost 10 month old into stores covered up in his infant carseat. Let him sit up in the front of the cart and experience the world. But whatever, it just goes along with them still treating him much younger than he is.
SO True! My granddaughter is three weeks older than him and she has been sitting up in the front of the cart since around Thanksgiving. She absolutely loves it and we love showing her off. They have this little cart cover thing that we use so she's not exposed to random germs and it's a bit cozier for her. Besides that... carrying a baby in a seat like that is too freaking heavy!
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

I played with dolls, ponies, make up, etc as a kid all the time and I'm a lesbian.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

sprinter1722 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
sprinter1722 wrote:Ofkors I wouldn't allow it. I would nicely say to him it's not how boys play... I would hate for him to come to me in 15yrs and say mom im gay because I allowed him to play dress up with my stuff,and play girly... U are supposed to guide your child in right direction and him playing with dolls,makeup,dress up is Not the way to go..

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
I wish I was one of those people had fun memes. I'd respond with a really disgusted one now.
:)but you don't....so please,piss offf
We stopped talking about this 20min ago. Moderator,can we please get back on topic? I'd like to discuss Ellie and Jared not old subjects we put a stop to. Tn x

Nah if you say something homophobic I'm going to let them drag you.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

I really hope any LGBT people in this thread don't feel uncomfortable now. :(

I'm straight and I know I'm seeing red.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Kryptonite wrote:SPRINTER BOXING RING THREAD: Http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=9405
Thanks boo :wink:
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

As much as I oppose/detest what Sprinter is saying.... We ALL know they are wrong and ignorant. So everyone doesnt need to point it out. Lets just let it go. It is so pointless to continue to respond to this person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

SaltandBurn wrote:As much as I oppose/detest what Sprinter is saying.... We ALL know they are wrong and ignorant. So everyone doesnt need to point it out. Lets just let it go. It is so pointless to continue to respond to this person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
I agree, plus I don't want to have to skim through a thousand posts to get to the E&J talk. I'm sure others agree. I don't have time for that. And now she has her own boxing ring thread so let's all move on, please!

I haven't watched today's vlog yet so that's all I have to contribute at the moment.
developerGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by developerGirl »

Screenshot_20160316-214743.png
Ellie looks so pretty and healthy and HAPPY here. Her eyes are twinkling. This was when she was at 37 weeks with Jackson. It's crazy how much things have changed. I never see her eyes shine like that anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sprinter1722
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sprinter1722 »

Glad we are moving on :D
Ellie's nose looks a bit bigger when shes fuller in her face,which is cute but stands out more

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I don't think that Vloggers appreciate that they will get criticism. Many of them cannot handle it. I've heard a lot of people complain about the hate comments lately. That's why I am so thankful that we have sites like this, where we can sip the tea on Ytbers, without attacking them on their channel. They don't have to read here.. If I were a Vlogger, I'd probably have my bff read here, so I could see what the streets were saying, but I wouldn't read here, myself.
start-the-fire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by start-the-fire »

In Ellies newest makeup video she did say a comment about "because of my weight right now..." she's trying not to do a lot of contouring. Also mentioned how she likes her face better when its "a bit fuller".

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Just watching the vlog now- it's hard to get through I constantly skip ahead lol. Also total Casey niestat style rip off.
dlh412pt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dlh412pt »

Jeez the Casey Neistat ripoff was so obvious in this vlog. Especially because the style didn't carry through the entire vlog.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

I find it awful funny how Jared was the one that talked about the doctor appointment and what they found out. he seemed to be completely alone like he was doing it behind Ellie's back. She wants nothing to do with talking about things she feels insecure about or worried other people with criticize her. I really wish they would take a break. I totally disagree with how they handled the whole Calvin incident but I know all the negative comments are really getting to her and making her so miserable with her life right now. AND I wanted to bring up the fact that Jared's mom and dad where at the appointment! do you think that was the plan for CVX LIVE or do you think that was them putting their foot down and wanting to be there for Calvin?
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

chachismemories1 wrote:I find it awful funny how Jared was the one that talked about the doctor appointment and what they found out. he seemed to be completely alone like he was doing it behind Ellie's back. She wants nothing to do with talking about things she feels insecure about or worried other people with criticize her. I really wish they would take a break. I totally disagree with how they handled the whole Calvin incident but I know all the negative comments are really getting to her and making her so miserable with her life right now. AND I wanted to bring up the fact that Jared's mom and dad where at the appointment! do you think that was the plan for CVX LIVE or do you think that was them putting their foot down and wanting to be there for Calvin?
Hopefully putting their foot down!! If I where the grandparents I'd do it too. Jared is going to have a lot of backup now that his folks moved into town. It will not only be Ellie's parents anymore, perhaps Ellie is jealous of Jared now being able to visit his parents when ever and the focus won't just be on her and her side of the family anymore. Jealousy do get to you in more ways than one. Perhaps Jared's folks wanted to be closer cos of Grandma Great and to spend time with Jared. You never know, Ellie and Jared could be going through some things marriage wise. I really hope Jared's folks are the putting the foot down type because I don't see Ellie's parents being like that ever.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

I haven't seen today's vlog, so this is just from what I've read in this thread about the appointment. I know Ellie said a while back Calvin had reflux and it was her that diagnosed it, but from what I've read they haven't done anything you could do to help prevent it. I read you can put phone books or something under one end of the mattress so the baby sleeps more upright. Instead he still sleeps in their bed laying flat on his back.

Someone a few pages back said houses in Utah were not that bad, so I went and looked. And holy cow. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... 379#photo0 Here's a 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom house on an acre of land for less than $500,000. And it's gorgeous. I live in California and a house that size would be close to a million in Sacramento (which is close to where I live). In the city I actually live in the housing prices seem to be about the same, but need more work done before you can move in. Depending on what type of outside the home/non-Youtube jobs they got, something like that should still be doable. I think they have gotten used to living with the paychecks Youtube brings them and don't want to go back to a lower way of living.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”