Off Topic Banter: Part 10

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Off Topic Banter: Part 10

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Do any of you know the best way I can use my iPhone in Europe? I live in the US and I'm with Verizon. I don't want to spend a bunch of money, but I'm going to be in Europe for a month and it would be really, really nice if I could use my phone. But Verizon's packages seem really pricey. What do I do?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

The spam is exhausting!!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well I hope this doesn't drag out but it probably will be a novella since this will probably be my last post.

I'm leaving. Peacing out. Saying goodbye. I don't think I'll be coming back.

I went on holidays ( had a blast, I think my liver is still recovering) at the end of Jan til the 9th of Feb and before I left I decided to hop off here before I go to have a break. And I just never really came back or looked on this site til maybe two or three weeks after my holiday and I was only on here maybe 10-15 minutes before I just logged back off. I don't really remember but I guess that shows how much I care now.

This site has just gone downhill in the last 14-18 months. To me anyway, I don't know if anyone else agrees but frankly most of our best and memorable members have left or getting fed up and that kind of says something. And during my time away, I've actually started to enjoy watching the videos the way I use to when I started. And that just showed me exactly how tiring this site has become to me.

I do appreciate the time I did spend on here and meeting such wonderful people. I was going through some dark times just before I found this site and watching YT Mum's was sort of perking me up. And coming here to discuss/debate with great, funny people definitely helped me get through it. My time on here has just ran its course now and I think it's time to move on.

This site has changed for the worst, what was ( and STILL) a discussion site that just HAS gossip in the title, eventually became a out of control dick measuring contest to get the most thanks even if it mean jeopardising the safety of these kids. Yes I believe the feature just led to this sites downfall and attracted the worst of the worst who needed a weird ego stroke from strangers. Sounds familiar right?

I honestly thought between JRGold being a little psycho (and multiple others) and the IG exposing page where a lot of people got hurt, people would have gotten the point that it's going to way to far and are investing too much into here, but it seems only a few really got a wake up call that it's just a site. And it's a site that just seems to suck you in, take up too much time and drain you out like its eventually done to me.

So to the people here in no particular order on the top of my head- Betty, Krypto, Placebo, Subject, Stacey, Hannah, Gypso, Camila, Roger, Olemama, Sleep84, Anna, Tieruhhlyn, Auntie, MamaJo, MikeJones, MakeupGirly, and whoever else I probably forgot but had good conversations with.

And past members who aren't here anymore- Goose, Floss, cakewalk, Ashleigh, HHH and Heaven.

Thank you for making my years here wonderful, even if we didn't agree all the time it was a honour to debate with you all. Much love to you all and your families.

Thank you to Lulu and Morgan for giving me the opportunity as Mod, in a strange way it benefited me in real life. And to the past Mods as well for helping when I started out.

It's been a great three years.
Ciao everyone.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Goodbye Yue, I wish you nothing but the best.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

:( goodbye Yue.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Bye Yue :( you will be missed! <3
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I miss you already, Yue. But you're absolutely right about everything. I get it, and you're better off going out and enjoying your life. Have a blast! :D <3
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Bye Yue! I hope the best for you and your future, I can definitely understand as I've left and come back a few times because I missed certain members but nearly all of them have left so I'm sure my time here is limited as well. I don't really feel like posting often anymore since I agree it feels like this site has degenerated in the past year and I don't really feel welcome without getting into a fight over trivial things with people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

Bye yue!!! I shall miss you along with goose,cakewalked, Floss etc.
I know exactly what you mean yue. Once everyone else left I kinda just log on periodic to see what is happening in Taylers thread. I hope you have fun and you will be missed. It was fun talking not only with you but with everyone who is here or who has left. Such a nice bunch of ladies.
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

fossilfinger wrote:Do any of you know the best way I can use my iPhone in Europe? I live in the US and I'm with Verizon. I don't want to spend a bunch of money, but I'm going to be in Europe for a month and it would be really, really nice if I could use my phone. But Verizon's packages seem really pricey. What do I do?
If you call Verizon they should be able to give you a code to unlock your phone, then you can get am international Sim card over seas
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Kryptonite wrote:
Justinbieber wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:Do any of you know the best way I can use my iPhone in Europe? I live in the US and I'm with Verizon. I don't want to spend a bunch of money, but I'm going to be in Europe for a month and it would be really, really nice if I could use my phone. But Verizon's packages seem really pricey. What do I do?
If you call Verizon they should be able to give you a code to unlock your phone, then you can get am international Sim card over seas
This, or transfer your phone service with a "bring your own phone" company. By that point you may want to look into getting a temporary phone In Europe, though.
Other half was just oveseas. Whereever there was WIFI he connected then to contact me via FB and if anyone else needed to be contacted then he would tell me then. ALOT cheaper that way. He did miss me greatly though and ended up using roaming. If he had set it up before he went overseas it would have cost $5/day. This bill is gonna be a killer because it wasn't set up. But yeah just do everything when on Wifi and you should be good :)
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Super sad about Yue but so grateful to have been her friend for the last 3.5 years ish. Feeling the same way and will probably make my official exit soon. But yeah. Yuey was one of the greatest people I've come to know through this site and I will always be grateful for the great people this forum has brought into my life.

For now I will continue to pop in and be unnecessarily bitchy, but I feel my time is coming to a close as well.
#FreeBen
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

The spam has literally taken over this forum

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hey whatever works!! It looks better already.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My daughter loves Family Fun Pack. God help me. All the kids do is freakin' scream the entire time. I cannot stand them.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I changed my username finally! Just so everyone knows I'm no longer Alyshaxx lol!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Anyone else think this is Jr gold lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg I can finally log in and have stuff to read!!! Yay!!!

AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I'm going to miss you Yue! I'm over here freaking out. So I just got a new job working at a hospital and for some reason my drug test did not come back yet. I took it a week ago but my employer has not received it yet. I'm not on drugs but I'm still concerened.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Hope everyone is well! It's been a long time since I last wrote in here! I haven't been on the site a lot. Mostly just for a quick lurk. I've been super busy with college, you know doing college work, not drinking at all 8-)

Return to “Offtopic Miscellaneous”