ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailySuckers: Part 58

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I had a dream that Missy passed away :0
How would you guys react if this really happened since many of you dislike her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laugh and comment all over their channel how happy I am.

I'm completey joking.what kind of question is that.lol
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

tinker74 wrote:Its not just ollies speech that is lacking..Its his understanding too. He seems confused or just spaced out a lot of the time. Someone upthread called it when they said he lacks emotion, has a monotone voice. I also watch Sam and Nia...and for all their faults, they are very interactive with the kids. Their 2 yr old is the exact age of Ollie..actually he is 2 months younger and it is like night and day compared to Ollie. Constant chatter, questions, full clear sentences, wide range of emotions, facial expressions.
If Ollie was my child I would be worried something is going on with him.
Missy is completely void of emotion as is her Mother and Sister. It is so sad to see this child who is at an amazing age to learn, teach, watch and interact with is used as a prop rather than spending any real time with him.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

jmoysa wrote:
Lissa7595 wrote:
jmoysa wrote: Oh no!!!! I live near Aulani but unfortunately I'll be off island next week so I won't be able to actually see them make complete fools of themselves. Wonder how many rooms/suites they're getting... Very expensive. Is this part of their whole Disney fixation?

Im not sure how long they are going to be in Hawaii and I'm sure that Disney there is a bit different but they can go to Disney anytime and if I was in a place like Hawaii no way in hell I'd spend it in some theme park.

Aulani is a Disney resort. Hotel/timeshare. There is a lagoon and a lazy river type pool area. It's actually very nice. There are the Disney characters Mickey Minnie chip and dale Pluto I've never seen princesses. They have a brunch where the characters walk around sort of like goofys kitchen. From a local standpoint Disney actually has done a very good job to show the "real" Hawaii. It'll be interesting to see what these idiots do. It's also spring break for us so it's going to very crowded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I bet they only leave the resort briefly for fast food runs, lol. They are the type that will go some place as beautiful and extraordinary as Hawaii and take in no adventure or soak up any culture. It seriously comes off as them loving to talk more about the places they are going or have been, but that is where it is for them, not in the actual trips.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

laughsatytfame wrote:
jmoysa wrote:
Lissa7595 wrote:
Im not sure how long they are going to be in Hawaii and I'm sure that Disney there is a bit different but they can go to Disney anytime and if I was in a place like Hawaii no way in hell I'd spend it in some theme park.

Aulani is a Disney resort. Hotel/timeshare. There is a lagoon and a lazy river type pool area. It's actually very nice. There are the Disney characters Mickey Minnie chip and dale Pluto I've never seen princesses. They have a brunch where the characters walk around sort of like goofys kitchen. From a local standpoint Disney actually has done a very good job to show the "real" Hawaii. It'll be interesting to see what these idiots do. It's also spring break for us so it's going to very crowded.

I bet they only leave the resort briefly for fast food runs, lol. They are the type that will go some place as beautiful and extraordinary as Hawaii and take in no adventure or soak up any culture. It seriously comes off as them loving to talk more about the places they are going or have been, but that is where it is for them, not in the actual trips.
While I agree that Missy and Bryan are awful people/parents, they have actually been to Hawaii before while vlogging. Last time they did ziplining, went up to a waterfall, went to a luau, etc. For all their faults they do seem to at least go out and explore a bit when they visit other places (now if only they could do the same thing close to home and make use of some of the awesome activities near them!!)
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

That's right they did venture out a bit on the last Hawaii vacation.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 3c69b0.jpg[/img]
Bryan has the same shirt! I'm sure he is taking fashion advice from Katie.. But she's actually pregnant.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tgo93 wrote:
laughsatytfame wrote:
jmoysa wrote: Aulani is a Disney resort. Hotel/timeshare. There is a lagoon and a lazy river type pool area. It's actually very nice. There are the Disney characters Mickey Minnie chip and dale Pluto I've never seen princesses. They have a brunch where the characters walk around sort of like goofys kitchen. From a local standpoint Disney actually has done a very good job to show the "real" Hawaii. It'll be interesting to see what these idiots do. It's also spring break for us so it's going to very crowded.

While I agree that Missy and Bryan are awful people/parents, they have actually been to Hawaii before while vlogging. Last time they did ziplining, went up to a waterfall, went to a luau, etc. For all their faults they do seem to at least go out and explore a bit when they visit other places (now if only they could do the same thing close to home and make use of some of the awesome activities near them!!)
Aulani is a bit isolated and in an area off by itself. They can easily spend 5 days just relaxing at the pool or swimming in the lagoons. There's a luau within walking distance, and tons of activities at Aulani, so I really don't see them venturing farther away much unless it's to go to a recognizable restaurant or head to Waikiki for shopping.

I've stayed in Ko Olina many times and it's my absolute favourite place to go. It's expensive, but absolutely beautiful. I know it's petty, but I hate that the Bumps are going to a place I enjoy. I won't even be able to watch those vlogs because I'm sure they will just ruin the beauty for me.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I would love to see Ollie at Sea World. Just too see him reaction to the shows.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

shortstop wrote:I would love to see Ollie at Sea World. Just too see him reaction to the shows.
They went to Sea World with Bryan's mom and sister and people who know about the documentary regarding Sea World had a shitfit.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
KatyLouWho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatyLouWho »

I am guessing that MB are paying for the vacation for everybody that is going.

I kind of feel bad for the others who couldn't bring their children along, Easter is one of those holidays where you look forward to seeing your kiddoes get dressed up in a nice outfit.

I kind of feel guilty that I am relieved that I won't have to look at Caspians stupid haircut for a couple days though.

dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I had a dream that Missy passed away :0
How would you guys react if this really happened since many of you dislike her?

***Just to be 100% crystal clear, please refrain from having any conversation like this again. Gossiping about people is one thing. Talking about dreams that people are dead and our potential reactions if that happened feels creepy and inappropriate.***
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Why are they taking their kids to Hawaii but no one else is? I'm confused about the trip. Who's going? Why are they going?
maplecross
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maplecross »

^I was sure that the other families were following them to CVX (then returning home while the Bumps go to Hawaii for a Hollister family vacay).

ETA: Actually Missy said that she'd miss Mimi and Poppa for Easter and aren't they going to Hawaii too?

This is why I hate how vloggers keep everything secret.
Last edited by maplecross on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

I doubt the other families are going off to Hawaii with them. Jeff and his wife are someplace with his parents and brother.

I bet the slyfox family minus the kids and Jeff and his wife (his wife might stay behind) are going to fly to cvx in utah. That's why they won't be home for Easter.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I've been watching since almost day one give or take a week ( I think). I totally forgot about that. LOL!!!

I think no matter what they will get crap for it but now that Ollie is older I think he would love it. Also they have a much much younger audience now they wouldn't get as much back lash. Also Minons would be on attack lol ( rolling eyes)
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I have to admit I'm so jealous that they are going to Aulani, I've been wanting to go since it opened. However, unlike Bryan and Missy I'm getting my university degree and it will take me years of saving post-graduation to go on a trip like that. It's so unfair that they get to sit on their asses all day, literally doing nothing with all of the hired- and family- help, and be able to afford all of these fancy vacations that a lot of people who work hard all of their lives will never be able to afford.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

Another holiday .. Seriously? That is two in 3 months. As if they work that hard to require/deserve another holiday. No one I know could afford to holiday this often in such luxury.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

shortstop wrote:I would love to see Ollie at Sea World. Just too see him reaction to the shows.
I didn't mean to like this. I don't want to start a big debate about Sea World , but there are lots of less controversial things to do in San Diego. They could go whale watching- the fray whales migrate the beginning of the year-- and see whales in the wild instead. And like I've said before, there's the Zoo and Wild Animal Park.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

pllfan5 wrote: It's so unfair that they get to sit on their asses all day, literally doing nothing with all of the hired- and family- help, and be able to afford all of these fancy vacations that a lot of people who work hard all of their lives will never be able to afford.
That's why I'm not jealous of them, though. If I had their money, I would not waste it away with dinosaur toys, candy, and Freebirds. What will they have to show for it? A bunch of toys that Ollie won't use and type 2 diabetes.

Return to “Daily Bumps”