please continue here...
torii
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by torii »

ew if Bryan and Missy do have sex at that resort rip the whole family is there I guess they could just dump the kids on them and get their alone time lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Not to defend them, but they probably went to Target because packing diapers and wipes would take up a lot of room.
Poor Finn looks so uncomfortable. In this case, "poor Finn" is actually appropriate!
I don't think Bryan and Missy get a discount at Disney parks for being with Maker, but they are year pass holders. Those are expensive, but that obviously doesn't matter to them. That's why they go like it's no big deal. But they spend a lot on crap and food while they're there, that's for sure! And I think pass holders get a 20% discount at hotels and resorts. Could be wrong. Aulani has a lot of packages too.
Looking forward to the minion invasion! Bring it on!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

The funniest part is, even if we do get a bunch of new profiles in here white knighting for the lumps they're basically going to be 2 kinds of people: idiots/easily impressed teenagers or relatively intelligent people who could be convinced with a good ten minutes of reading.

I know I had my eyes irreversibly opened about the eades' a few years by this place.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

Lol sure, going to target makes sense - vlogging it not so much.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

youmustbecrazy wrote:Lol sure, going to target makes sense - vlogging it not so much.
Did they vlog it? I just saw some minion who posted pics of her with them in Target.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Oh Christ, she's gonna fuck up Finns legs if she keeps forward wearing him!! Don't they read the guidelines on Ergos? Also yay my first thread title, I feel honoured lol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Not to defend them, but they probably went to Target because packing diapers and wipes would take up a lot of room.
Poor Finn looks so uncomfortable. In this case, "poor Finn" is actually appropriate!
I don't think Bryan and Missy get a discount at Disney parks for being with Maker, but they are year pass holders. Those are expensive, but that obviously doesn't matter to them. That's why they go like it's no big deal. But they spend a lot on crap and food while they're there, that's for sure! And I think pass holders get a 20% discount at hotels and resorts. Could be wrong. Aulani has a lot of packages too.
Looking forward to the minion invasion! Bring it on!

Yeah i'm with you, no matter where we are on vacation, a target/grocery run is first on my agenda.

I'm totally looking forward to the minions, come to the dark side my lovelies, we will either show you the light or laugh at your ignorance.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

That viewer she's with is their average viewer age.

class, not ass
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I had a super busy weekend, but ya'll covered all the bases on AirportGate, Bryan you are NOT special, no one gives a crap who you are and no one even knows you. Take a fucking seat and realize you are NO better than me. I have never been in a airplane (hell the last time i was even at an airport you could walk people all the way to the gate) but even i know that DEPARTURE time is not the same as BOARDING time. So does 90% of the population. I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall when Missy got to the gate only for them to tell her that the plane had already left... "Are you kidding me? Do you realizeth that my huthband is BRYAN LANNING? He'th sthper famousth and it thudan't matter that we are late. I cannot believe that you would let the plane leave without MY KIDTH. This one is only 4 monthth old and that one over there with the sthucker and the chocolate milk growling in the face of the sthcurity guard thats patting him down bc he won't sthop sctheraming about guns is 2!!! WHAT ARE WE SUPPOTH TO DO NOW HUH??? HUH???????!!!!!! *stomps feet and starts crying and calls mimi to wiper her tears...*
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maybe one e of them will finally be able to answer my question: WHY do they think Bryan and Missy are the best parents ever? My pet theory is that the 10 year olds wish they had parents that would feed them candy, let them have all the screen time they wanted, buy them whatever they wanted, and take them to Disneyland every other week. Oh, and never make them eat vegetables. But I would love for one of them to tell me why they think so!
I just don't understand the adults that have kids and defend them. Maybe they wish they could give their kids all that stuff. But even if I could afford it, I wouldn't. I'd give them memories instead. Go to Yosemite, the Grand Canyon, things like that.

Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

So.... Mithy decided to use the existing ergo as '360' instead of buying the actual ergo 360? That's new. They always buy things they don't use after a few days.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

Bryan and Missy are the pipe dream of adult hood to these 10 year Olds. They don't have to go to work, they make easy money and the 10 year Olds envy that. They see real life when they look at their parents who have deadlines, jobs and have to work their assessment off to provide a good life foe them. B and M have their money handed to them and that's what the younger generation wants. They don't want to have to work for it. They want a pipe dream of doing whatever and whenever. They think money grows on trees.

B and M are not connecting with their adult viewers anymore. If I were to meet them i think I would be too embarrassed to take a picture and post it on social media.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by Theirmom »

Literally every single person I know was forward faced in a carrier as a baby. The new recommendations didn't come out until I had my third. I completely ignored them.
Hip displasia is so rare, even with forward facing, that I think it's an incredibly small risk over-inflated by the crunchy mommy, baby-wearing crowd.

I to this very day still forward face my two year old in our 8 year old safety first carrier and the woven wrap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I think the image of two parents who stay home is appealing to the minions. Disneyland and the unlimited spending are a huge draw, but I think the time the lumps have free to spend with Ollie is what they really crave. They aren't mature enough to see what we see. They think putting the camera in Ollie's face is interaction. They don't notice that Ollie isn't speaking very well for a kid who is almost 3. As for the adults who defend them, I think they're just stupid.
abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

WARNING: Long post ahead!

I'm guessing it's because the Daily Lumps only show the "fun" parts of parenthood? To these kids who are watching, all they see are two adults spoiling the crap out of their kids with suckers, and trips to Disney bi-weekly. They don't see the tantrums that Oliver throws or the hard parenting decisions that all parents have to make. I think that Bryan and Missy don't really GET what it means to be a parent either because it's sad that they have to go to Hawaii to "connect" as a family when an easy way to do that is family dinners and trips to places like the park. My family always ate together and that always gave us a chance to talk about our day and just BE together. It would be one thing if the Lumps had 9-5 jobs every day, but they don't. The have gotten so lazy with the vlogging that instead of getting a 10 minute summary of their day anymore (like before they had Oliver and when he was just born) we get a 10 minute clip of one activity, usually with a cheesy montage thrown in. I feel like the Lumps aren't into vlogging anymore, they are just in it for the $$$$$ like E&J, which I think is what makes people dislike them. Money and popularity have gotten in their heads, and they think they are somehow better than everyone now, as shown by the meltdown Bryan had at the airport. It's sad because without their subscribers, they would be NOTHING, and I think they forget that. Youtube WILL dry up for them, so I hope that they figure out a back-up plan for when it does. They make 20-somethings look like frivolous spenders, when in fact my fiance and I are 23 years old and we don't act like that. We know we need to plan for the future, and I'm not sure the Lumps do that. They basically show off continuously, what with the new cars, and the big house, and the endless trips to Disney and the endless vacations to "relax." Honestly, they totally lost sight of what their channel was originally for, and that was to HELP those who've experienced lost like they have. Missy doesn't make those beautiful Mother's Day videos on her channel anymore, and Bryan hasn't used his own channel in months! They don't have that hard of a life, but they need people like Missy's cousin to help them with business stuff when he also has his own channel. It makes me sick. /rant over.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My 11 year old is why i started watching the Lumps, but i THANK GOD that she is seeing the light right along with me. She points stuff out to me that she thinks is ridiculous and says she only watches bc the boys are cute. She os very mature for her age and i know that her thoughts arent the norm for a child her age who watches them, but im pretty proud that she doesn't see them as "parent goals".

sure, i wish i had the money and time to take trips ect like the Lumps do, but im with you ImMomSD, we wouldn't be going to Disney every week (although we would have a nice long Wizarding World trip for my HP obsessed daughter lol) we would be traveling the country leaning things and making real memories. It's sad that they have every opportunity to show their kid some amazing things in this world, but they choose to do the same things over and over again. in a couple years Ollie will be begging to NOT go to Disney anymore.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Theirmom wrote:Literally every single person I know was forward faced in a carrier as a baby. The new recommendations didn't come out until I had my third. I completely ignored them.
Hip displasia is so rare, even with forward facing, that I think it's an incredibly small risk over-inflated by the crunchy mommy, baby-wearing crowd.

I to this very day still forward face my two year old in our 8 year old safety first carrier and the woven wrap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
When my mom was a kid, she didn't have a carseat. She survived, but the ones who didn't can't really say anything against it.

Reccomendations change for a reason. New information is found, more research is done. Hip displacement may be "rare" (it's not) but is it worth the risk?

But either way, front facing in a carrier that is only made for chest to chest is even worse for babe.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

when they come back from this vacation they will need another #vacationaftervacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lots of good points about why the kids think B&M are #parentinggoals! Thanks! The fact that they have time to spend and listen, even though they don't, is something I hadn't thought of. I was looking at the surface reasons.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”