Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by cats-or-die »

staceyeileen wrote:So much for them being Christian vloggers, they didn't even go to church on Easter? It was pretty funny to see all of the Mecham/Griffith kids in their fancy Easter clothes next to Ollie in his t-shirt and skinny jeans.
Didn't you know? 90% of Christians are huge hypocrites who only use their "faith" when they need it i.e. during a tragedy. Bryan and Missy fit that mold 100%!
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

lmmomSD wrote:
Gre wrote:Wait, the whole entourage was only there to follow them around and carry Fin? I read Bonnie called Bryan handsome..... She is no longer relatable.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
Yup. Andrew did not do _anything_. Didn't perform. They said Jeff was doing something, I didn't catch it. Maybe sound mixing? But their main purpose was to carry Finn and wrangle Ollie, and follow Bryan around. At least the "Trixin crew" does stuff like staff the booth and sell their junk.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I hope the money and publicity worth missing one of the children's Easter.....

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

staceyeileen wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:I honestly don't follow B&M too closely so I've mostly just been confused by all the new faces that seem to be an entourage following them around. How are all those people related to B&M? Which ones have channels of their own?
The hipster with the nose ring is Andrew. He and his wife, Hannah, have a vlog, the SlyFox Fam, and run the SlyFox clothing company. They have an out of control little boy who is Ollie in two years,and a daughter, who seems normal. The other guy is Jeff, Missy's cousin. His wife Natalia, is Hannah's BFF and runs SlyFox with her. Their vlog is the Johnson Fam. (I loathe that term, "fam"). They have two daughters. Both families have jumped on the DB fame train. They hang out with DB, and their subscriber count goes up. I'm not sure what B&M get out of hanging out with them, except for the cachet of having an entourage, and hoping for coolness by association, but I don't think either family is that cool. They shop at Urban Outfitters and Whole Foods, and feed their kids organic cereal, but go to Chick Fil-A and Starbucks. Fake crunchy.

Thanks! And am I correct in remembering that Bryan actually hired Jeff as his assistant?

I just checked out the sly fox channel. How have they only been vlogging for 3 months with <20k subscribers and they have a clothing brand?
Yes, Bryan hired Jeff as his gofer.
They have 20K subscribers because they are hanging with the Lumps. Their count was something like 5,000 two weeks ago.
I like Natalia, but Hannah seems to be a little too eager for the good life the Lumps have...

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Seriously I missed this place lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

cats-or-die wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:So much for them being Christian vloggers, they didn't even go to church on Easter? It was pretty funny to see all of the Mecham/Griffith kids in their fancy Easter clothes next to Ollie in his t-shirt and skinny jeans.
Didn't you know? 90% of Christians are huge hypocrites who only use their "faith" when they need it i.e. during a tragedy. Bryan and Missy fit that mold 100%!
But they filmed themselves saying Grace over their IHOP! So they're totes BFF's with Jesus. I lol'ed at Missy's attempt to justify them not going to church. What's your excuse for not going the other 364 (I guess 365 with leap year) days of the year?
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

kittypurry wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
But they filmed themselves saying Grace over their IHOP! So they're totes BFF's with Jesus. I lol'ed at Missy's attempt to justify them not going to church. What's your excuse for not going the other 364 (I guess 365 with leap year) days of the year?
As my hypocritical Christian mother likes to say: "you don't need to go to church to have a relationship with Jesus Christ!!!" Image
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

lol at Missy telling the girl who asked for advice on staring YouTube to be yourself and not put on a show.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

My band? Bryan, that's Jeff's band. He even corrected Bryan in a vlog awhile back, around his EP party. That annoys me probably more than it should.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Lol my place of employment opened an hour early for Easter Brunch and I get a bunch of old assholes telling me I should be in church on Easter. Excuse you, if you and your hypocritical Jesus stans stopped demanding your damn Sunday brunch every week maybe I would be! Okay that's a lie, I'm never going to church again, but still.

I'm happy B&M are fake Christians, can you imagine how insufferable they'd be if they preached about Jesus every day? Plus Oliver doesn't have to go to sunday school aka early brainwashing. That's the only thing they're doing right as parents, as far as I'm concerned.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kittypurry wrote:
elifino1 wrote:Sonim thinking that's not Cassie boyfriend. I'm thinking that's one of the dudes in "bryans band"

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It's not, that was Garrett, the keyboardist in his "band". They seemed to always be together though, do they know each other outside of Bryan's band?
Bryan's band=Jeff's band=Jeff's friends.

They all know eachother. Bryan is the newbie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ferriswheel wrote:lol at Missy telling the girl who asked for advice on staring YouTube to be yourself and not put on a show.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
I laughed so hard at that! When she said that no matter who you are, someone will relate, I was thinking, so-- if you're lazy and selfish, and pimping your loveless marriage and kids (that you don't take care of) someone will relate to that?
I missed this place!

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Am i the only one who thinks that hannah looks 40 years old?? Does anyone know how old she is?

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by kittypurry »

HelloSweetie wrote:
kittypurry wrote:
elifino1 wrote:Sonim thinking that's not Cassie boyfriend. I'm thinking that's one of the dudes in "bryans band"

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It's not, that was Garrett, the keyboardist in his "band". They seemed to always be together though, do they know each other outside of Bryan's band?
Bryan's band=Jeff's band=Jeff's friends.

They all know eachother. Bryan is the newbie.
I meant Cassie and Garrett seem to always be together, I was wondering if they knew each other outside of Garrett being in the "band"
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I can see Slyfox becoming popular. Their content (minus the freaking montages) is better than B&M/E&J.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Image1459279708.595172.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Am i the only one who thinks that hannah looks 40 years old?? Does anyone know how old she is?

She turned 31 in either January or February

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

I watched the CVX videos and was none too surprised to see that most of the fans in line at the meet and greet and in the small meet up were under 18.
turboforce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by turboforce »

I really don't understand how Bryan and Missy can eat out all of the time... It's expensive and makes you feel like shit.

I just moved and because of that, had to order take out pretty much every day since there was no food in either house. I feel like garbage. I am so tired and feel so unhealthy.

They must feel the same way! How can they not feel it? And I feel bad for Ollie. He's at such a pivotal age for growth, food aversions/etc, and he's learning all these habits from his parents.

I also feel bad for Finn too. He's gonna grow up in the same house and since he's breastfed, isn't he essentially getting no nutrients from Missy since she eats like garbage? Starting them young I guess.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

saltliferocks wrote:I can see Slyfox becoming popular. Their content (minus the freaking montages) is better than B&M/E&J.
I can't stand the way they cater to Caspian though. He lies, and they just let it go, and he never has any consequences. He and Ollie will be knocking over liquor stores together. The only thing I can say is that they at least go in nature hikes and to children's museums. And dumping their kids on Easter to go follow Bryan and Missy around and be their baby carrier was probably a pretty sound business decision. They got exposure in E&J's vlogs and Bonnie's too. They do have their own thread here, so I'll shut up.

Did you all see Bryan tweeted about Jesus being risen? He doesn't even mention Jesus at Christmas!

Return to “Daily Bumps”