JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by freshEyremom »

I was dying without this site when I saw that video. OMG what is her deal!? I wondered why she had stepped up her game with classes. All the sudden graduating this year. Well...there you go. IMO She cannot function without being pregnant. She likes how it makes her feel. I had 5 and I will admit when it's over its like..the structure of your life changes. I was pg or nursing near every year for years. It's hard, but she has never really done anything with her life. This was her chance to have more breathing room. Nope. I think Landon is bratty and clingy. This new baby is not going to improve that situation
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

January 13 she made the "I'm not pregnant" video .
-In that video she says she started her spring semester
- "No I'm not pregnant everyone keeps saying I'm pregnant."
-*plays with hair*
"Uhh no I'm not pregnant..at least as far as I know"
She also mentions how "these next four months are going to be crazy" and how it's a new year new beginnings and lots of exciting things planned that she will share soon.

-She got her keys to the new place January 29 I only remember because it was the same day I got mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

Also her real Twitter is @thejesssfam it's the one linked from her YouTube page. She's made one tweet in about 4 years and it was about her YouTube video going up and some ad for a word game attached to it.

MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

she doesn't have a twitter account you guys. any you see of hers are fake

Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

First, why does she feels the need to announce her pregnancy to Bryan and Jared?

Second, personal, I have one child and it drives me crazy wanting to provide him so much of many different things, I even try to ask my dh if we could just have this one and raise him right. And Jess will soon have 7? I can't even imagine myself with two kids. I'm a young mom too, had my child at 19, but I finished my higher diploma and am currently pursuing my barchelor degree. It wasn't something easy to achieve with one child, let alone 5 most of the time.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
sweetpeaswallow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetpeaswallow »

ber614 wrote:
sweetpeaswallow wrote:Maybe I'm alone in this but in my book, not preventing means you are trying, as it's likely you'll get pregnant at any time? Or are most ladies not as paranoid about avoiding surprises as I am...

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
To me it is different because with NTNP you don't care if you get pregnant but wouldn't mind if you did. Also, NTNP doesn't track anything. Where TTC you make sure to have sex when you are the most fertile, take ovulation tests, take many pregnancy tests and get really upset when they are negative. NTNP usually don't test unless their period is late.
Ah, OK. I'm not in that position so the concept's pretty foreign!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

MichaelScarn wrote:she doesn't have a twitter account you guys. any you see of hers are fake

If this isn't her Twitter than its creepy she has full blown convos with chrisrs Twitter (maybe that's fake too)
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

The timing is super suspicious though. She happens to get pregnant right after moving out of Mimi's house, the same month her baby turns two and stops breastfeeding? Just barely in time to have a 2016 baby to fit her pattern? If it was an accident, that's some interesting timing

laceys-mommy

Unread post by laceys-mommy »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been watching Jess since she was pregnant with Lilia, and I'm embarrassed to admit I used to be a "minion". When she got pregnant with the twins I started questioning her decision making, and once she was discussing trying for baby number 4 after she and Drake had just worked out their issues, it was end game for me, and I found this board.

I'm a year older than Jess, have a 3 year old daughter and am engaged to her father- we're getting married this May. I can't imagine living the life she does. Yes, I've wanted a second baby for at least a year now, but we're holding off on trying until after we're married. It's honestly as though she thinks her actions have no consequences. :?

Anyways, can't say I'm surprised about this news. Like others mentioned, it follows her "pattern" perfectly. For the sake of the children however, I hope this time there' s a better outcome and Jess and Chris stay together, although it isn't likely..
Last edited by laceys-mommy on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

That Twitter is hers . If it's not than the person pretending to be her is pretty good considering the photos and the convos with Chris
Image1459278217.691960.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

I think the new baby and Landon will get Thommy and Cadens room because 'they don't need it that much' and T and C will sleep on futons in the livingroom again.

In regards of the twitter wasn't there a video where she explained which social media was hers and that she doesn't have an active twitter anymore?
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Why does anyone even mention the possibility of her having twins again? She had an ultrasound and there is one baby. Unless some catastrophe happens and there's another sneaky baby that they missed, she's only having one. (For now)
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

OhioStateLover wrote:That Twitter is hers . If it's not than the person pretending to be her is pretty good considering the photos and the convos with Chris

Nah it's fake. So is the Chris one.

I am literally laughing out loud at the person who said it's cool for Jess to have another kid because she can handle it. She has never taken care of her kids on her own - she constantly ropes in other people to help her with even basic stuff, like shopping. If you have to arrange to have two helpers every time you leave the house, you have too many kids.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Jesss(Fam): The Emancipation of Mimi- Part 69

Unread post by twomommies »

No more baby Landen!! Guesses on names and birth? Girl or boy I say Tristen/Tristan to match T for Tommy, or Caleb/Cali to match Caden and nature birth, Pinterest style

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I can see Jess getting a Nissan NV, they seat 12, she can keep trying for that girl as long as Chris hangs around.
http://www.nissancommercialvehicles.com/nv-passenger
OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker

Shawn2011 wrote:
OhioStateLover wrote:That Twitter is hers . If it's not than the person pretending to be her is pretty good considering the photos and the convos with Chris

Nah it's fake. So is the Chris one.

I am literally laughing out loud at the person who said it's cool for Jess to have another kid because she can handle it. She has never taken care of her kids on her own - she constantly ropes in other people to help her with even basic stuff, like shopping. If you have to arrange to have two helpers every time you leave the house, you have too many kids.[/quote

Oh my that is beyond creepy than wow! People really have no life and talk back and fourth and posit pics with other fake accounts .. Wow how pathetic ! Hahah
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

At least she won't be able to wear her tis the season to be pregnant shirt :D
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

kittypurry wrote:The timing is super suspicious though. She happens to get pregnant right after moving out of Mimi's house, the same month her baby turns two and stops breastfeeding? Just barely in time to have a 2016 baby to fit her pattern? If it was an accident, that's some interesting timing

Anyone else think she's lying about how far along she is?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Also aside from having a cute Easter announcement, I don't get why she feels the need to announce her pregnancies so early. That's kind of risky because if she miscarries, she'll have to announce it to the whole world. She could have waited until around Mothers Day and had a cute announcement then or something.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

laceys-mommy wrote:Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been watching Jess since she was pregnant with Lilia, and I'm embarrassed to admit I used to be a "minion". When she got pregnant with the twins I started questioning her decision making skills, and once she was discussing trying for baby number 4 after she and Drake had just worked out their issues, it was end game for me., and I found this board.

I'm a year older than Jess, have a 3 year old daughter and am engaged to her father- we're getting married this May. I can't imagine living the life she does. Yes, I've wanted a second baby for at least a year now, but we're holding off on trying until after we're married. It's honestly as though she thinks her actions have no consequences. :?

Anyways, can't say I'm surprised about this news. Like others mentioned, it follows her "pattern" perfectly. For the sake of the children however, I hope this time there' s a better outcome and Jess and Chris stay together, although it isn't likely..
:wel: Congratulations on your engagement! :) I completely agree with you. Jess acts as if her actions have absolutely no consequences and she clearly hasn't thought things through. I'm genuinely worried about her stomach muscles. I just hope it won't hurt the baby somehow. :( This baby was definitely planned, but let's see what she says.. probably that they "weren't trying, but not preventing." Girl is trying to be the next Michelle duggar (yikes!) I'm just waiting for the update.. COME ON JESS WE ARE WAITING 8-)

Return to “JesssFam”