JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

patato123
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by patato123 »

Chris oldest son doesn't seem to happy judging from chris latest ig picture and announcement video.
arielgee_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by arielgee_ »

There's some interesting things on her private page lmao I haven't been keeping up with the thread so its probably been discussed already

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
LovelyFlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LovelyFlowers »

I agree with the previous comment I don't think it was planned for now at least, they definitely planned to have a baby but I don't think they planned it so soon because she would of done TTC videos etc....,And her having 3 baby daddies doesn't bother/matter to me considering i'm one of 10-13 "children" but I really hope she sticks with her schooling etc, but in my personal opinion i'm quite excited for #7 not in a good way nor in a bad way just to see how/what they are going to do,because clearly this won't be her last she's only 24 she will most definitely have more children with chris if they're still together in the near future.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I've missed YTMD so much <3 <3 <3 I seriously cannot believe she's pregnant again...
lylalou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lylalou »

Of course she would announce it when this site is down.

God, I feel like a dumbass for actually gaining respect for her and believing she was done having babies now and wanted to concentrate on becoming a teacher and working on her family as it is.

Well, at least we've got some entertainment from this shit show this year.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Don't know if I'm being far-fetched with this, but I watched the video again...Did anyone notice that Kaden put the teether toy in his mouth? It reminded me of when Kaden saw Landen for the first time on Jess's nuh-nuhs and wanted to breastfed as well. The teether toy was some sort of comfort with the news of this new baby.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

arielgee_ wrote:There's some interesting things on her private page lmao I haven't been keeping up with the thread so its probably been discussed already

Spill spill! No ones mentioned her private Facebook
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm getting annoyed she hasn't posted an update!! With landen she posted it like the same day!
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
arielgee_ wrote:There's some interesting things on her private page lmao I haven't been keeping up with the thread so its probably been discussed already

I don't even have her as a friend or anything just tons of screenshots of bank account and records proving drake is a dead beat, that she was sharing with her friends lmao. Like the one screenshot of her bank account where drake paid her $2 in child support lol . and posts where she complains all about how many haters she has on YouTube , and her leave sympathy comments

malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

not even 2 damn years ago she made that "more kids?" video!!!!!! you know... the one where she was "dead set" on never having kids or getting married again...
she also talked about going on long term birth control (which we know she got taken out). so she clearly hasn't been on birth control or using it properly if she was.

this girl moves so fast oh my god. at this rate she will be on her 7th pregnancy by the time Lilia is 10 years old in 2020 with a new baby daddy/soul mate. sounds crazy but how often have we thought that before? literally every. single. time.
at this rate we can pretty much guarantee it given her past. sad sad sad for those kids.
lylalou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lylalou »

hannahbanana wrote:Don't know if I'm being far-fetched with this, but I watched the video again...Did anyone notice that Kaden put the teether toy in his mouth? It reminded me of when Kaden saw Landen for the first time on Jess's nuh-nuhs and wanted to breastfed as well. The teether toy was some sort of comfort with the news of this new baby.
I think Jess asked the kids "What's that for?" when they opened the eggs. I got that impression because one of the kids shrugged when they held up their thing (think it was Caden with the clothes). Kaden was probably demonstrating what the teething thing was for when she asked that.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

No video yet, but she posted a photo on Instagram.
lahilson12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lahilson12 »

Sorry I have to point out that Landen is wearing socks and sandals in the recent picture....lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

arielgee_ wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I don't even have her as a friend or anything just tons of screenshots of bank account and records proving drake is a dead beat, that she was sharing with her friends lmao. Like the one screenshot of her bank account where drake paid her $2 in child support lol . and posts where she complains all about how many haters she has on YouTube , and her leave sympathy comments

Haha damn! There's a user on here that's friends with her on her personal fb and it's always interesting when she posts here haha

Wonder if there's anything juicy on there!
maiziezoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maiziezoe »

I hope it is a girl and they name her Chrissica. Or a boy and they name him Jessopher. <3 <3 <3

*dripping wish sarcasm.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I! CAN! NOT! BELIEVE! SHE! IS! FUCKING! PREGNANT! AGAIN!!!!!

I knew it. I fucking knew she couldn't handle not having a baby with her latest "soulmate". She has no identity outside of pregnancy, breastfeeding, and infants, and it is so fucking sad. Children are not toys. Raising children is not a game. You can't just have a new baby when you get bored of the last one you had (which in Jess's world, is when it stops being completely dependent on her). Her children have already suffered because of her choices, and they will continue to. She doesn't consider how her fucked up actions will affect other people. I know I'm probably too emotionally invested in this, but I am ANGRY. I felt physically sick when I saw the video. She has literally learned nothing from her past mistakes.

I do honestly hope this one is a girl for Lilia's sake, and because maybe then they will finally fucking stop reproducing.

Can't wait to see her video on "how to deal with child support/custody with 3 fathers" in about a year.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016033 ... 96b7c8.jpg[/img]
Well Jess talks to Nicole apparently.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

What would be the point of TTC videos when she obviously doesn't have any fertility issues? Like, it'd just be one video lol. "Hey we want a baby so we're going to bang", next video she's pregnant. She planned all her other pregnancies, I'll be god damned if this one was an actual oops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think this was another bandaid baby tbh. Jessica hasn't learned that getting pregnant won't save your marriage, apparently.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

If she tries to claim that this one was an accident, or that her birth control failed (ESPECIALLY that one), I will reach through the screen and slap her. Her minions are idiots too if they continue to buy that excuse. One unplanned pregnancy is understandable, but four is ridiculous. It's the person's fault at that point.

She's going to end up scaring her teenage fans out of using the pill if she hasn't already.(and probably the IUD now that she made that video talking about the side effects she had on it) How does she not see what a terrible role model she is? She knows she fucking lied about the pill failing.

Return to “JesssFam”