JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

OhioStateLover
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by OhioStateLover »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:i legit said "holy shit" out loud when i saw the video.
I said out loud "oh dear god" while shaking my head lol
LovelyFlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LovelyFlowers »

Reading these comments are making me laugh, wasn't some of you predicting when she was going to be pregnant????
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

LovelyFlowers wrote:Reading these comments are making me laugh, wasn't some of you predicting when she was going to be pregnant????
I was kind of shocked. I was so proud (?) she was getting her shit together. This is like 10 steps back when shes only taken 2 forward.

I PRAY PRAY PRAY she has a girl so she will maybe, MAYBE, MAYBE, be done. but, I will laugh if it's a boy.

I pray she has a healthy, happy pregnancy. So far her only happy pregnancy has been Lilias. She had Drake in and out with both those pregnancies.
lovelyloohh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovelyloohh »

babyfox wrote:If she tries to claim that this one was an accident, or that her birth control failed (ESPECIALLY that one), I will reach through the screen and slap her. Her minions are idiots too if they continue to buy that excuse. One unplanned pregnancy is understandable, but four is ridiculous. It's the person's fault at that point.

She's going to end up scaring her teenage fans out of using the pill if she hasn't already.(and probably the IUD now that she made that video talking about the side effects she had on it) How does she not see what a terrible role model she is? She knows she fucking lied about the pill failing.
I totally agree. What blows my mind is months leading up to this announcement I would constantly read comments from minions on her videos that her and Chris should have another baby because omg a little blue eyed baby and Lilia may finally get a sister!
These people are crazy. Cheering her on to have a fifth kid when she hasn't even finished school or been married for a year? It makes my jaw drop because Jessica obviously has a lot of young teenage girls who watch her videos. I just hope these young girls realize Jessica's situation is not okay. I also really don't understand why people are so wanting her to have a girl just because of Lilia. I'm the only girl with two brothers and i'm just fine. So many people who desperately want children can't conceive and these people will be so disappointed if she has another boy and if you ask me brown eyes are just as beautiful as blue eyes.
jammmer_harv
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jammmer_harv »

ArielLipstick wrote:Also I for one hope it's a girl. MAYBE that will make her finally stop having babies.

Also I wouldn't want to be baby boy number 4 (number 6?) when a girl is so clearly wanted. And another girl would help to balance out "Princess Lilia" and the way Jess treats her.
I could also see her leaving lilia on the side to unfortunately..
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

OhioStateLover wrote:
happyfunmeowmeow wrote:i legit said "holy shit" out loud when i saw the video.
I said out loud "oh dear god" while shaking my head lol
Hahaha I saw the Facebook post print screen of the video and was half asleep but scrolled to the comments expected "aww the dog is so cute" or whatever but then I saw "congratulations" etc and I was like "no way... this can't be right! I must be dreaming!" so I went to YT.. nope, very much reality... :lol: :lol: :lol:
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Sorry for double post but sooooo damn glad we are back up and running because I couldn't wait to see what y'all had to say <3 <3
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

lovelyloohh wrote:
babyfox wrote:If she tries to claim that this one was an accident, or that her birth control failed (ESPECIALLY that one), I will reach through the screen and slap her. Her minions are idiots too if they continue to buy that excuse. One unplanned pregnancy is understandable, but four is ridiculous. It's the person's fault at that point.

She's going to end up scaring her teenage fans out of using the pill if she hasn't already.(and probably the IUD now that she made that video talking about the side effects she had on it) How does she not see what a terrible role model she is? She knows she fucking lied about the pill failing.
I totally agree. What blows my mind is months leading up to this announcement I would constantly read comments from minions on her videos that her and Chris should have another baby because omg a little blue eyed baby and Lilia may finally get a sister!
These people are crazy. Cheering her on to have a fifth kid when she hasn't even finished school or been married for a year? It makes my jaw drop because Jessica obviously has a lot of young teenage girls who watch her videos. I just hope these young girls realize Jessica's situation is not okay. I also really don't understand why people are so wanting her to have a girl just because of Lilia. I'm the only girl with two brothers and i'm just fine. So many people who desperately want children can't conceive and these people will be so disappointed if she has another boy and if you ask me brown eyes are just as beautiful as blue eyes.
Agreed! I love it when people try to defend her by saying "but she's about to graduate college!!!" Yeah...community college, which is supposed to be a 2 year program. She's been in it for 6 years because she's taken every other year off to have a baby. It's going to be a very long time before she has her actual teaching degree, and that is IF she kicks her ass into gear and actually does it, and IF she can actually get a job as a teacher with all that is out there about her on the internet. (By the way, no disrespect at all to community college. It just should not take 6 years to complete.)

Long story short, she is still not in a position to have another child. But that has clearly never stopped her!
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

Great timing in getting the site back up!

I'm hoping that she does have a girl and hoping that this will be the end of her child bearing. I'm thinking she'll give the kid a unisex name..... Jordan or Taylor would be the top choices because she wants everyone to have matching initials with another member of the family and Jordan would give Jessica her initial partner and Taylor would give Tommy his initial partner. Wouldn't be surprised if she just went with Taylor Jordan so it has the middle name with a 'J' The second reason I think Jessica would go with the unisex name is that she's pushing for a girl and I wouldn't doubt her pushing the 'TomBoy' label onto her second daughter. 'They're both girls but they're SO DIFFERENT, YOU GUYS. Lilia was never that way when she was that age!" "Little Taylor prefers playing with her younger brothers. She totally prefers rough housing to tea parties." Because we all know how hot she is for labels.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

A few thoughts.

I feel like if this one is a girl, by the time Lilia enters puberty and Gabe is more established/married/maybe has another kid, Jesss will leave Lilia with Gabe since "she's such a daddy's girl anyways".

I also just realized none of her 4 kids were actually planned. That makes me sad. I've been in a relationship since October 2012, and my boyfriend and I don't want a kid, but we're at the, "Well if it happens, we'd be happy and excited" stage. but I have the Mirena IUD and I think that sabotaging and lying about birth control is an absolute breach of trust. I think it's sad that she has never had the chance to plan with her SO to get pregnant. We are going to TTC in 2019-2020ish and I'm looking forward to that time.

Also, everybody I know who decided to "try but not try" to conceive ended up getting pregnant almost immediately. Like my cousin's wife stopped birth control right when she got married, and she started getting sick after her honeymoon. Yep, pregnant.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Jess's first thought when she met Chris was probably "I'm going to use those blue eyes to get my blue eyed baby" while poor stabby was sitting there being like "sweet I get to bang a redhead" and he had no idea what he was in for... lol
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

No way this was an accident. Birth control worked for two years until, whoopsie! 6 months after the wedding (see my earlier timeline where every major event in her life the past two years has been 6 months apart) and right after they moved out of Mimi's house she falls pregnant? At the very least Jess planned this and is telling Alpine it's an oopsie, but my guess is she convinced him it would be good for their marriage so they decided to get their own place and have at it.

It makes Jess's 180 on her stance about living with Mimi make sense though. One minute she's projecting they'll be living their for 5 years because it's working out so well for everyone, then suddenly and with no apparent motive (none she'll tell us) she's decided to be independent and get their own place? I'm really thinking the decision to move came after the decision to have a baby--rewatching the "I'm not Pregnant" video from January, when she says "new everything" I think the baby is part of that. I can almost see her picturing the blue-eyed redhead baby girl in her head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

RubyRed wrote:Jess's first thought when she met Chris was probably "I'm going to use those blue eyes to get my blue eyed baby" while poor stabby was sitting there being like "sweet I get to bang a redhead" and he had no idea what he was in for... lol
You absolutely nailed (heh) it. He's a fan of TheChive which fetishizes redheads. (See http://thechive.com/category/girls/redheads-girls/)

Again, I'll say it. Jess is objectively attractive, especially when she gets her makeup done and stuff. As a divorced man with 2 kids, she is physically a catch.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

This pregnancy is going to bring the most cringe worthy pictures since she never worked her baby weight off or took care of her stomach muscles.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I seriously can't believe this is a 24 year olds life. Someone's actually real life. What a shit show. Those poor kids.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

twomommies wrote:This pregnancy is going to bring the most cringe worthy pictures since she never worked her baby weight off or took care of her stomach muscles.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Right?? Even with Landen, her stomach looked BAD, like it was going to rip open at any second. I wonder if she'll even make it to full term with this one.

Maybe she'll even have to have a *gasp* :-o c-section with this one. It might her get off her high horse about natural birth, though. Is that mean? It probably is..
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by kittypurry »

Watching this vid from October: she says she wants to get her degree before having another kid, they weren't sure yet whether they wanted another one or not ("and we're in no rush to make that decision") but that it would be a few YEARS down the road.

Around 3:50

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

According to the Chinese gender calendar it should be a boy lol.

I totally hope she has a boy because if she reeeealllly wants that girl she'll look even more insane if she has another kid
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

kittypurry wrote:Watching this vid from October: she says she wants to get her degree before having another kid, they weren't sure yet whether they wanted another one or not ("and we're in no rush to make that decision") but that it would be a few YEARS down the road.

Around 3:50

That's Jess for you. Never sticks to what she says. Her only ambition in life is to procreate with as many men as possible.

Here's another fun blast from the past: May 2014.

Jess says in this video, and I quote, "I am dead set on not having anymore children. Period. End of story." and "I have no interest in getting married again."
Fast forward allll the way to February 2015, and she is engaged.
August 2015: Married.
March 2016-less than two years later: Pregnant.

Note to everyone: never believe a word Jess says.

Return to “JesssFam”