JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

I think she's really going to struggle with the pregnancy. I have had a kid in each of the same years as Jess ('10, '12, and '14) with no twins of course and I can feel the toll it's taken on my body. After my last birth ended in a bad emergency c-sec I was advised to wait at least two years to fall pregnant again so that my body could heal and I would imagine with her issues the advice would have been similar. I mean her iron levels can't be good at a minimum.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70ply

And of course anyone who dares to question the inconsistency will simply be deleted, banned and set upon by legions of zombified fans, incapable of any rational thought.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I actually had stopped coming to her thread for a long time because I thought she was beginning to get her shit together and there was little to talk about. It's like she thinks any step in the right direction is the same as being ready to have a baby. Whether she planned it or if it was an accident she's an idiot. Ugh why is SHE the most fertile person in the planet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

If it's a girl I hope it looks like she did as a kid.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
ScarletWitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ScarletWitch »

I can't figure out what would be more ridiculous: if this baby is a genuine accident or if she actually planned it. If it's an accident, how in the hell does this girl not know how to properly prevent pregnancies by now?! If she says it's planned, I will never be able to get my head around how someone who is only 24 can think that having a fifth/seventh child when she's barely been married six months is the right thing. The mind boggles where Jess is concerned.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

can you imagine if she doesn't stop having kids til way late in life? I can totally see it. She is SO young still. My SIL had kids pretty young and was done but then ended up having another at 38! If Jess follows suit (definitely likely at this point lol) Lilia will be 20 with more than 10 siblings. And God forbid if she ends up following in mommy's footsteps she'll be pregnant with her 2nd child by then. Reminds me of that TV show where the parent is pregnant along with their kid. I forget what its called though.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

EleanorRigby wrote:I actually had stopped coming to her thread for a long time because I thought she was beginning to get her shit together and there was little to talk about. It's like she thinks any step I'm the right direction is the same as being ready to have a baby. Whether she planned it or if it was an accident she's an idiot. Ugh why is SHE the most fertile person in the planet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I know this is a generalisation but I feel like In most cases people who struggle so hard with infertility (like c&k and some friends of mine) that every baby they have is so deliberate and so wanted, and they usually have to be better off financially from the start. I think that people like Jess who can just fall pregnant and give birth so easily can definitely take it for granted. It's so much easier to think 'oh have another kid? Why not?'. Whereas people who need medical intervention to have children have to be so much more committed. She's not exactly mature for her age either.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

has she really spent 6 years on a community college diploma?? My god! Lets give her the benefit of the doubt and say she switched majors and lost a bunch of credits. To think she could have graduated at 21-22 if she just got her shit together from the beginning, she could have had the twins in the 2-3 years she would have been out of school and they could be toddlers right now and she could start breeding again and still have a degree/job, instead of what she has now a bunch of kids and school is going no where. if it took her 6 yrs to finish 2 years then a 4yr degree will take her 12 years.

I also think she HAS to have a baby in her arms, she seems to get bored with toddlers/young kids. Theyre like dolls to her nothing more. rewatch how she was with the twins when they were just born and as newborns, constantly playing with them ike theyre toys
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

malal22 wrote:can you imagine if she doesn't stop having kids til way late in life? I can totally see it. She is SO young still. My SIL had kids pretty young and was done but then ended up having another at 38! If Jess follows suit (definitely likely at this point lol) Lilia will be 20 with more than 10 siblings. And God forbid if she ends up following in mommy's footsteps she'll be pregnant with her 2nd child by then. Reminds me of that TV show where the parent is pregnant along with their kid. I forget what its called though.
My Teen is Pregnant and So Am I hahaha. With Jess's track record, I can see her life being some sort of bad reality show with an intro like 19 Kids and Counting. "Hi, my name is Jessica. Meet my family. Lilia, daughter of Gabe, Kyson, Kaden, and Landen, sons of Drake, Tarzan, son of Christopher, ... Yes, I gave birth to every single one of those children. It's a Messy Family Tree, but it's filled with just the right mix of chaos and love." Then they all stand in a cluster like the Duggars and one of the children talks about facing reality with a positive attitude.

Jeez, I still can't believe Jess is actually pregnant again! I keep hoping that maybe I dreamt it, but nooope.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

vonniebeth wrote:
malal22 wrote:can you imagine if she doesn't stop having kids til way late in life? I can totally see it. She is SO young still. My SIL had kids pretty young and was done but then ended up having another at 38! If Jess follows suit (definitely likely at this point lol) Lilia will be 20 with more than 10 siblings. And God forbid if she ends up following in mommy's footsteps she'll be pregnant with her 2nd child by then. Reminds me of that TV show where the parent is pregnant along with their kid. I forget what its called though.
My Teen is Pregnant and So Am I hahaha. With Jess's track record, I can see her life being some sort of bad reality show with an intro like 19 Kids and Counting. "Hi, my name is Jessica. Meet my family. Lilia, daughter of Gabe, Kyson, Kaden, and Landen, sons of Drake, Tarzan, son of Christopher, ... Yes, I gave birth to every single one of those children. It's a Messy Family Tree, but it's filled with just the right mix of chaos and love." Then they all stand in a cluster like the Duggars and one of the children talks about facing reality with a positive attitude.

Jeez, I still can't believe Jess is actually pregnant again! I keep hoping that maybe I dreamt it, but nooope.
:rofl: :rofl:
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

^Tarzan lmao

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

This new baby will have five half brothers and one half sister. If Chris or Jess remarry, that number could be higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

kittypurry wrote:This new baby will have five half brothers and one half sister. If Chris or Jess remarry, that number could be higher Image

From Landen's perspective, he has 2 full brothers, 2 half-sisters, 2 step brothers, and another half-brother or sister on the way. 7 total.

That's insane..
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Baby Tarzan
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Please Jess tell me you filmed Ben's reaction when you told your family.

I am sure Wendy got squirrely with the news and Glenn is quickly trying to change the layout of the house so she can't move back in.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

babyfox wrote:
kittypurry wrote:This new baby will have five half brothers and one half sister. If Chris or Jess remarry, that number could be higher Image

From Landen's perspective, he has 2 full brothers, 2 half-sisters, 2 step brothers, and another half-brother or sister on the way. 7 total.

That's insane..
And it's not over yet. His parents are baby making machines and are only in their mid-20s.
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

Well if she has a c section this time we can count on a video all about how she experienced every type of birth so she's an expert and which was better blah blah blah
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Um.. did you girls see the video Chris put on his Instagram of Landen rock climbing.. yup, safety first with this Skube gang :roll:
Jessicanicoleee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessicanicoleee »

I just had to do a family tree / pedigree project for school and what's going to happen when lilia or one of the kids have to do one of these... There going to get a huge poster and explain that all of there Siblings all have different dads. That's crazy and that family is just going to get bigger and bigger of Jess doesn't get her life together
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hey Jess, idiocracy wasn't meant to be a documentary.

Return to “JesssFam”