JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

If she has a boy I picture her AND Chris totally forgetting about his kids and talking about how they have a son to carry on the Skube name.
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kennedee74 »

This was on my Facebook and instantly thought of Jess because I have a feeling she's gunna use not trying not preventing haha Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

so excited to be on this wonderful bi-annual journey of a jessica pregnancy with all you fine people again. the 4th time we get to go through this trainwreck...... ahhh I can hardly wait lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ArielLipstick wrote:
Mobbotherer wrote:I still suspect she will be getting a reality TV show of some kind or at least she believes/hopes so. That video montage about her "journey" was done by a pro as a teaser. It would explain the timing of the pregnancy (since they would want to start with a pregnancy) besides her obsession with babies since Landen is a toddler now.
All this time, I was still hoping she would turn things around but this is the limit. She can't even keep clean sheets on her kids' beds and now another one?
Her irresponsibility and selfishness are unbelievable.
Isn't teen parenthood kind of passé? Like, Teen Mom is winding down, 16 and Pregnant isn't as popular, regular scripted TV isn't having as many teen pregnancy plots..... When Lilia was born teen pregnancy and parenthood was a hot button issue. Now people seem over it.

It just seems like if Jess were to ever get a reality show, it would have happened years ago.
I agree that the teen mom thing is winding down, but networks are always up for a freak show. A 24 year old with 7 kids is completely bizarre and I think a tv station would wanna pick that up
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

ArielLipstick wrote:I don't trust Jess to have mixed race children who are visibly non-white. Your PoC children will have a MUCH different experience than that of a white child and it's something that white parents can't relate to. And someone like Jess, who is so obsessed with blond hair and blue eyes, won't take the time to learn about the culture, the intricacies of racism and colorism, etc etc.

I'm speaking from experience. I am mixed race and always looked it, and while I have an AMAZING mom there are still a lot of ways she couldn't relate to my experience. A person like Jess wouldn't even try.
This.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm sure baby skube will look that this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Just watched the birthday party video for the twins and it honestly looked like she was visibly pregnant then...I think she's pulling a fast one on the dates and maybe not uploading a pregnancy update because she's coming up with excuses on the timing

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Wow I just realized how crazy its gonna be especially once all those kids are in school.... 5 kids with 3 different last names lol. She's gonna be one of "those" moms. Try to portray your own context all you want with your "perfect" family Jess but that is FUCKED UP. I can't even believe it still. wow. just wow.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

This is a girl that comes from a broken middle to lower middle class family. Not particularly smart, beautiful or talented. She was a very mediocre dancer. The only thing she had in high school was a boyfriend and when she got pregnant at a young age and started making YouTube videos, she finally got the attention that she had been craving. She finally felt special. And then with the twin pregnancy, the drama with drake, and even a television appearance, she was basking in all of the attention. I think the attention started to die down and this was the only way for her to get it back. With every pregnancy she has from here on out, she's going to get views because she's really starting to have an abnormal amount of kids. And I think she particularly likes pregnancy because it pulls the attention onto her. She definitely needs therapy. For real.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

twomommies wrote:Just watched the birthday party video for the twins and it honestly looked like she was visibly pregnant then...I think she's pulling a fast one on the dates and maybe not uploading a pregnancy update because she's coming up with excuses on the timing

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Lol, looking 'visibly pregnant' doesn't mean much with Jess. I look visibly pregnant at almost all times, hahaha.
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

mikejones wrote:I'm sure baby skube will look that this.
Lmaooo

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

If only she put as much effort into better her and her kids' lives as she did to her Pinterest parties

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I bet gabe is sooo happy hes free.
Her kids names
Lilia esqullin (i know.. It's wrong)
Kaden roque
Kyson roque
Landen roque
Baby skube

That's soo embarrassing!!! Lmfao
25 years old
Married three times
Divorced twice
Three baby daddies
Never lived on her own
Bare minimum mom
No education
No job
Never had a job. Like ever.

What a woman.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder what that family Christmas card will look like.
emma101
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by emma101 »

Sometimes I wonder if she just has kids so she can update her bio ;) #7under7. She'll never beat some mums though! Anyone watch Chloeandbeans? Originally on insta but recently made a YouTube channel. I love her family! 6 under 4! She had 3 lovely boys then was trying for her last baby and ended up with triplets! 2 boys and a little girl :) I admire her family so much and she had all 6 with the same guy unlike Jess ;)

ssaarraahh

Unread post by ssaarraahh »

Wow she is such a fucking idiot. I guess it's time for her to start putting money aside for therapy funds rather than for college because those poor kids are going to be so messed up from her shitty actions.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

mikejones wrote:I bet gabe is sooo happy hes free.
Her kids names
Lilia esqullin (i know.. It's wrong)
Kaden roque
Kyson roque
Landen roque
Baby skube

That's soo embarrassing!!! Lmfao
25 years old
Married three times
Divorced twice
Three baby daddies
Never lived on her own
Bare minimum mom
No education
No job
Never had a job. Like ever.

What a woman.
Just to be accurate... 24 years old Image
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Love the maternity photos Jess.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

To the person who thinks that Chris won't leave because of the relationship he has with Landen and how he's been there since he was a baby...

Um, remember Tommy and Caden? Those kids he's known and raised since conception? He didn't seem to have a problem leaving them and playing Daddy in a new family, I don't know why Landen (or the new baby for that matter) would be any different.
lylalou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lylalou »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:To the person who thinks that Chris won't leave because of the relationship he has with Landen and how he's been there since he was a baby...

Um, remember Tommy and Caden? Those kids he's known and raised since conception? He didn't seem to have a problem leaving them and playing Daddy in a new family, I don't know why Landen (or the new baby for that matter) would be any different.
Yeah, and Drake was really close to Lilia before he left (the first time). Doesn't he even have her name tattooed on his arm?

Return to “JesssFam”