KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by KittyKax »

ShayKae0422 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:How much of a role do you guys think this "god never gives you more than you can handle" bullshit plays in this? If she honestly believes in that as strongly as she claims to, doesn't that give her permission to do any ridiculous, impulsive thing that occurs to her? She doesn't need to worry about consequences because "god" wouldn't get her pregnant unless he knew everything was going to be ok. It's such a frightening philosophy and it takes away all her personal responsibility.
Jess is only religious when it comes to justifying her pregnancies lol.
Seriously, for someone who talks so much about God's plan is she even that religious? I honestly don't watch her videos because I don't want to give her my views but do they attend church Sunday mornings? Do they pray before meals and before bed? Did she even have a religious ceremony!? Not saying you have to do all those things to be religious but considering how much she doesn't shut up about it to justify her pregnancies XD
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

imnottired wrote:I'm wondering if they did sperm sorting.... It would increase her chance of having a girl.
Isn't that expensive? If she really did that then that would be very stupid of her.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
imnottired wrote:I'm wondering if they did sperm sorting.... It would increase her chance of having a girl.
Isn't that expensive? If she really did that then that would be very stupid of her.
yeah but would you be surprised? you see how she wastes money...
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

webby wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:
yeah but would you be surprised? you see how she wastes money...
At this point I wouldn't put anything past her :pfff:
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Well one thing I can say is I really hope this baby is a girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

Someone on her easter reveal quotes Einstein "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a fifferent result"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
everybody talks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everybody talks »

Chatabox wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
ArielLipstick wrote: Isn't teen parenthood kind of passé? Like, Teen Mom is winding down, 16 and Pregnant isn't as popular, regular scripted TV isn't having as many teen pregnancy plots..... When Lilia was born teen pregnancy and parenthood was a hot button issue. Now people seem over it.

It just seems like if Jess were to ever get a reality show, it would have happened years ago.
I agree that the teen mom thing is winding down, but networks are always up for a freak show. A 24 year old with 7 kids is completely bizarre and I think a tv station would wanna pick that up
But she would need filming approval from both Drake and Ashley. I don't see that happening any time soon!
young mother by choice, especially in college is an interesting topic to many. I chose to get pregnant at 20 with my husband and some people can't wrap their heads around the fact that you can be a good mom and "so young" at the same time

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
LovelyFlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LovelyFlowers »

Ashley I understand for permission because the boy's live with her and they share custody, but drake why would she need his permission the kids live with her she has practically full custody and he has visitation, neither does he see them so I don't really understand what drake has got to do with it??????
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I would bet my house that she's not getting a tv show. She's just another loser who keeps getting knocked up - it's not that interesting. Even her subscribers don't watch most of her videos. That said, I would love to be able to watch the breakdown of this bullshit marriage without her having editorial control.
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

The longer she takes uploading some kind of update. The more I'm becoming convinced that this is an awful April Fools joke. :o
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I don't think she will get a show ever either. Yes she was a teen mom. She is no longer a teen mom. Yes she has a lot of kids but not Duggar style. There is nothing special about the way she lives, she isn't in a cult, no one has gone to prison or has drug problems.... I can't believe I am saying this but there isn't enough drama in her life.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

LovelyFlowers wrote:Ashley I understand for permission because the boy's live with her and they share custody, but drake why would she need his permission the kids live with her she has practically full custody and he has visitation, neither does he see them so I don't really understand what drake has got to do with it??????
They still are not her and only her kids. He has not given up rights are their father. I don't know much about this, but i am guessing dad would have to be consulted about such a big decision involving their kids. Now personally, i could see Drake saying "ok" if he got paid too or if a bunch of producers worked on him agreeing to the show.. But there is no tv show. She is some random in Modesto who got pregnant as a teen and never stopped reproducing.
Katharine26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Katharine26 »

I can't see her telling her kids she's having a baby for April fools they are very young to understand that

sweetpeaswallow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sweetpeaswallow »

I agree with Katherine26 - it is not OK to include her kids in it if it's not true, and I really hope Jess won't stop that low.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

blackbetty wrote:Baby skube is going to look like a literal foot with tacky nails on the toenails like his coffee bean ass bitch of a mother.
YOU REMEMBER. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Esraa20 wrote:The longer she takes uploading some kind of update. The more I'm becoming convinced that this is an awful April Fools joke. :o
I feel like she would have done it tomorrow if it was. But I'm wondering if you're on to something...there's nothing on her personal Facebook about it, at least not publicly, and the top where her name and stuff would be is cut off or otherwise hidden from view.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I cannot believe this bitch announced a pregnancy at the twins birthday. Just wow.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

BABY #5 UPDATE! Is up ladies :D
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by kittypurry »

She's 7 weeks pregnant, due November 13th

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Lol this bitch. "I was a slacker and missed the deadline to transfer this fall so why not have a baby since I have a year to kill?"

Return to “JesssFam”