What's her tumblr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by lily1995 »

Most of the shit on her blog are reposts of other people's pictures with no source or credit..
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

sallysoldseashel wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
sallysoldseashel wrote: I'm saying she can get a discount if it's food related. I know she gets McDonald's so I just stuck with that one. Any job is better then no job
I see what you're coming from, but I found your post to be kinda rude. Tayler gets a job interview, and right away you assume that it's at McDonalds. (Ugh can't believe I'm defending her).
You can get discounts pretty much anywhere you work...

Take it however you want.
Is don't see how saying McDonald's was rude...lol Tayler honestly isn't qualified for much more than fast food/retail. There's nothing wrong with working either of those jobs, by any means. McDonald's was only being used as an example in this scenario.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Hannah must work at McDonald's. Can't see any reason why suggesting McDonald's is rude lol. She put her own interpretation the comment.

Maybe taylor will work at kfc. Is that rude. Sorry past and present kfc staff.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

sadie wrote:Hannah must work at McDonald's. Can't see any reason why suggesting McDonald's is rude lol. She put her own interpretation the comment.

You're being rude and immature. It has NOTHING to do with Hannah. Everyone knows working at McDonalds is the first step for MANY people. McDonalds teaches good working skills. You get specific training, and it can be tough. Usually they require a lot from their employees, and it's not easy. There's pressure there. It's a great first job, and future employers appreciate that experience. Tayler however, wouldn't suit the corporate image. She wouldn't be able to get a job there.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

sadie wrote:Hannah must work at McDonald's. Can't see any reason why suggesting McDonald's is rude lol. She put her own interpretation the comment.

Wow you're being pretty rude and clearly missing my point. All I said is that I don't get why sally assumed that Tayler has an interview at McDonalds, because to some, it's only job for those who are uneducated or no job experience.
And even if I worked McDonalds or any other fast food place, like I said, why are you shaming those who do?
But anyway I'm done arguing about this, for all we know Tayler didn't get this interview herself, she probably had a family or friend put in a good word for her like the last time.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

Tbh, I'm surprised she hasn't considered (maybe she has I don't know it) stripping. I don't judge strippers though, it just seems like something she'd do because she doesn't like wearing a lot of clothes.
I really do hope this job interview goes well, for the sake of her kids. even though her paychecks will go to hair dye and body mods.

Sent from my iPhone usin
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

People who look down on fast food workers are disgusting. A job is a job, and minimum wage jobs are some of the hardest out there.
bananaamuffin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bananaamuffin »

HubertCumberdale wrote:Tbh, I'm surprised she hasn't considered (maybe she has I don't know it) stripping. I don't judge strippers though, it just seems like something she'd do because she doesn't like wearing a lot of clothes.
I really do hope this job interview goes well, for the sake of her kids. even though her paychecks will go to hair dye and body mods.

Sent from my iPhone usin
I feel like if she became a stripper, everyone would hate on her even more. I don't see a problem with it though. My best friend is a stripper and she makes $2500 for 8 hours of work sometimes and she is putting herself through college. She makes 10k+ every month and lives very nice for a 20 year old. She does work at a high class club which I doubt Taylor would be able to do because of her attitude and she's not very cute. I don't think it should be something she should do forever, but if she does it to get herself a car, off of government assistance, and financially established until she can find a different job, I don't see the problem with it
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

bananaamuffin wrote:
HubertCumberdale wrote:Tbh, I'm surprised she hasn't considered (maybe she has I don't know it) stripping. I don't judge strippers though, it just seems like something she'd do because she doesn't like wearing a lot of clothes.

Sent from my iPhone usin
I feel like if she became a stripper, everyone would hate on her even more. I don't see a problem with it though. My best friend is a stripper and she makes $2500 for 8 hours of work sometimes and she is putting herself through college. She makes 10k+ every month and lives very nice for a 20 year old. She does work at a high class club which I doubt Taylor would be able to do because of her attitude and she's not very cute. I don't think it should be something she should do forever, but if she does it to get herself a car, off of government assistance, and financially established until she can find a different job, I don't see the problem with it
We had a discussion on the last thread about how she should consider being a stripper, seeing as shes always talking about how confident she is about her body, likes to post nude, and the fact that she's already up all night. My friend from high school was a stripper as well to support her two little ones and she was making serious bank.
The only downfall is, like you said, Tayler has a really shitty attitude towards people. I can see her trying to make false allegations to get some extra money and no longer work.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

hannahbanana wrote:
bananaamuffin wrote:

Sent from my iPhone usin
We had a discussion on the last thread about how she should consider being a stripper, seeing as shes always talking about how confident she is about her body, likes to post nude, and the fact that she's already up all night. My friend from high school was a stripper as well to support her two little ones and she was making serious bank.
The only downfall is, like you said, Tayler has a really shitty attitude towards people. I can see her trying to make false allegations to get some extra money and no longer work.
If she decided to be a stripper, she probably would get a lot of lash back but I guess she doesn't have to post everything that goes on in her life, but she does. Honestly, as long as her kids are safe and it's legal, I don't care what she does for money.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Don't strippers need some type of rhythm? Tayler has none lol

Either way I hope she gets a job. I would honestly be happy for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I also think Tayler is too tiny to be a stripper. She has no butt or boobs, lol. Not skinny shaming her, but don't strippers usually have curves? And you have to at least pretend to be nice to the customers. Successful ones anyway. I have no problem with stripping as a profession. You can make good money. I had a friend who lived here in San Diego, and she'd fly to Vegas for a few days and make a TON. The only thing that would be really concerning is the drug culture in strip clubs. And if she really does have anxiety, taking a little something to take the edge off getting up there could turn bad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

hannahbanana wrote:

Wow you're being pretty rude and clearly missing my point. All I said is that I don't get why sally assumed that Tayler has an interview at McDonalds, because to some, it's only job for those who are uneducated or no job experience.
And even if I worked McDonalds or any other fast food place, like I said, why are you shaming those who do?
But anyway I'm done arguing about this, for all we know Tayler didn't get this interview herself, she probably had a family or friend put in a good word for her like the last time.
Wtf lol. I think something is getting lost in translation here. I don't think working at mcdonalds is shameful in anyway. A job is a job. I don't know why you people got offended when someone suggested taylors job is at McDonald's? If u guys also think McDonald's is a real job then why are u mad someond suggested it.
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

Oh my god I work for a car dealership and handle the entire used car department a fast food job isn't hard at all

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

And if Tayler can't make money because of her attitude she should go ahead and grab deaths hand again.. put your fucking attitude aside to make money for your kids. I feel bad for them because they'll be just as trashy as her. At least they don't have her huge ass honker

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

If she couldn't handle the pizza place she won't be able to handle McDonald's. She doesn't have enough sex appeal to be a stripper. She should be a cashier or work at a gas station. She made a big mistake deleting her first channel. She could have had 50k or more subs by now or more.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 61f5cf.jpg

why does she do weird things like this? lol
and by weird, I mean make random accounts and upload one thing.

Sent from my iPhone usin
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

cagedbird wrote:Oh my god I work for a car dealership and handle the entire used car department a fast food job isn't hard at all

How would you know if you presumably haven't worked at one? At fast food jobs the customers treat you terribly all day long, you have to work with coworkers who don't feel like doing their job and pass all their responsibilities onto you, you're asked to work weird hours, you have to work extra for employees who don't show up, you have to do physical labor like cleaning toilets and mopping floors, etc. I know most jobs include a lot of these elements, but that doesn't mean fast food jobs aren't demanding. They're not difficult in the nature of the job itself, but in what you have to mentally and physically cope with. All jobs have their up sides and their down sides, there's no such thing as a job that isn't hard work in some way.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She sure likes holding on to Chuckie's last name.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”