DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

kittypurry wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote: I thought they got married 8-8-08. Maybe that was their first time though.
They remarried on April Fool's lol but I don't think they celebrate it because they want to make it seem as if they've been married since 8-8-08, that special date that signifies ~infinity~
Do you remember when they said that date? It wasn't in the Draw our Relationship
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kittypurry »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
kittypurry wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: They remarried on April Fool's lol but I don't think they celebrate it because they want to make it seem as if they've been married since 8-8-08, that special date that signifies ~infinity~
Do you remember when they said that date? It wasn't in the Draw our Relationship
That's interesting, considering the court documents say that their divorce was finalized on April 15th 2010, and she says they were divorced one month before getting back together. Unless she means they were remarried April 2011?
http://i.imgur.com/53PLYkA.jpg
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Oh Missy. I'm sure everyone LOVED that you let Ollie run around the salon.
Her hair looks HORRIBLE. It's so flat. Yuck.

Out for dinner again? SHOCKING.
Bought Ollie more toys? SHOCKING

"He was being super fussy, so I said I'd take him"
- I hope so. HE'S YOUR KID.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Woah it's scary that people can find anything (divorce papers) online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... f991b4.jpg[/img]

Today's vlog was 10 minutes and one minute of it was the outro. Really now. I guess they didn't have enough good footage.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Well I will go ahead and say it but that mask was a big improvement Mithy, you should just go ahead and wear that all the time!
Not trying to diagnose but does high blood pressure make your face red? I notice that Bryan's face always looks red.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I love that Missy can never drive her own fucking car. Ridiculous purchase as usual.

And getting a Brazilian Blowout, missy can't curl her hair, put it up, or wash it for like 72 hours. LOL good luck.

xoxo gossip cat
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Is it normal for a divorce to be finalized within a month of being filed?

I wonder what the reason given was?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Is it normal for a divorce to be finalized within a month of being filed?

I wonder what the reason given was?
Idaho is a "no-fault" state, so all they have to claim is "irreconcilable differences". Nobody has to accuse anyone of anything, and you're done.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

I cannot believe the way she let him act in the salon. I would be livid! Usually moms go for some " me time". who wants to hear a screaming and running child the whole time?

Also I loved how Mimi drew shapes for Ollie and he was pointing them all out when she called them. Bryan was like OMG our kid is a genius! NO Bryan your kid should have known all of this along time ago. But y'all are to damn selfish to take time to teach your child a thing or 2. Instead he will learn everything from Mimi and papa!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Also, apparently, Idaho is quick! It only takes 20 days! California is 6 months.
http://www.divorcenet.com/resources/unc ... idaho.html

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Well today's vlog was a total waste of the Internet.

Ollie is a brat. Notice th other kids at the hairdressers? They were sitting quietly, not Ollie though.

Dose Jimmy like star wars? I hope they got him something else. Why must they always get people pointless gifts, because Ollie can play with them too.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:I cannot believe the way she let him act in the salon. I would be livid! Usually moms go for some " me time". who wants to hear a screaming and running child the whole time?

Also I loved how Mimi drew shapes for Ollie and he was pointing them all out when she called them. Bryan was like OMG our kid is a genius! NO Bryan your kid should have known all of this along time ago. But y'all are to damn selfish to take time to teach your child a thing or 2. Instead he will learn everything from Mimi and papa!

What are they going to do when he fails the Pre-K admission test?

When I do the Pre-K assessments, we check for:

Verbally state first/last name ( ideally write it, too)
Colors
Shapes
Properly grasp and use items like scissors
Count 1-20 + identify numbers
Know upper and lowercase letters
Understand letter-sound associations
Interact with other kids, including SHARING
Sit for short periods
Use the washroom on his own
Put clothing + jackets on

and most of all - follow the directions of adults

Oh right. Homeschooling. Right.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

She got her freaking hair done AGAIN!! I wonder how much a month she spends on her hair alone!
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

yoyo16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... f991b4.jpg[/img]

Today's vlog was 10 minutes and one minute of it was the outro. Really now. I guess they didn't have enough good footage.

I was coming here to say the same thing!! The outros have been extra long recently. I even went back a month to check if they were always that long and they were only 20-30 seconds. What a cop out. Eventually the viewers are going to catch on that the vlogs are shorter and filled with one montages and are going to stop watching.
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

Also sorry to double post but I feel so bad for Jimmy! I hope he had some other real birthday party with friends. Family dinners are nice but going out for dinner for the 5th time in a week with your princess sister, lard brother in law, and brat nephew does not sound like fun. And his present was basically just another toy for Ollie. Poor Jimmy. He's just another prop in the Daily Bumps saga.

az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

It's good to see SOMEBODY finally teaching Oliver SOMETHING. Bryan seemed so shocked! Yeah, that's what happens when you actually teach a child something. Kids are little sponges at this age. It's a shame he has parents who rely on everybody else to do THEIR job.

Oh no worries...Mimi is there to teach him, Cassie is there to play with them, Papa is there to fix things and be the male figure in Oliver and Finns life (since their father is too busy trying to be the next Justin Bieber).

And Missy? Well all this woman cares about is relaxing and getting her hair done. She has absolutely no motivation at all to teach and interact with her kids. Hell, she can't even take the both of them to the doctor on her own.

turboforce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by turboforce »

az2639 wrote:
And Missy? Well all this woman cares about is relaxing and getting her hair done. She has absolutely no motivation at all to teach and interact with her kids. Hell, she can't even take the both of them to the doctor on her own.

Uhm don't you know that Missy is busy? She has to go to target AND Starbucks. I wish I could handle a busy life as well as she does!!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

turboforce wrote:
az2639 wrote:

Uhm don't you know that Missy is busy? She has to go to target AND Starbucks. I wish I could handle a busy life as well as she does!!!
And she's thuper excited about when Finn and Ollie can take a bath together and be best friends and have fun playing together. What in Ollie's behavior has led her to think that those two being best friends will EVER happen? All I could think when she was bathing the two of them together was "don't turn your back!"
"Ollie, where's Finn?"
"Swimming under the water"
I'm so annoyed that Bryan was impressed by Ollie knowing his shapes. Guess what? Kids much younger than he know them! I keep saying it, but I know they don't hear me, and I know you people know it: teaching your kids is FUN! Everything can be play, and learning at the same time! It's not drudgery or hard work.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
digg1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by digg1 »

I was surprised and about to give Missy some props when I thought that she was at the doctor's alone with both kids. Then she showed papa...

Also it shows how little time Bryan spends interacting with/teaching Ollie if he was so shocked to see what he knew.

Return to “Daily Bumps”