DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by Amelia322 »

ew first OFF missy got her hair done to get the frizz off? Sorry honey your hair is just naturally like that, second you never had a problem a couple years ago when you didn't have money. Third W T F you're going to take a nap at the PUMP?!? How RUDE!!!! There are other places to park! And FOURTH I don't get the whole car situation about your mom having to take your car and you had to take hers? Why couldn't missy take Ollie and Finn? Looks like missy had both car seats in Mimi's car I'm so confused why missy couldn't take Ollie too? What's up with these lies lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

And your kid is recognizing pictures and shapes at almost 3 years old and you're so shocked?!? Ummmm no you fools he could've had it down a year ago if you weren't so busy focused on yourselves !

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Posting this in case anyone else finds it as funny as I do. We were watching a training video for Smashbox cosmetics at my work and I found Bryan's gay twin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

Bryan and Missys idea of being busy is what normal people consider down time/relaxing. For example - holidays, hairdresser and going out for dinner.

Their vlogs are getting shorter and they are showing less and less of their day, could they be getting ready to move?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Oliver should be verbally labeling those objects by now. And should have been able to point out those objects like a year ago! Wtf???

It's about time Missy got some sort of keratin treatment. She has a gross lions mane who stepped too close to the fireplace.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

EleanorRigby wrote:Posting this in case anyone else finds it as funny as I do. We were watching a training video for Smashbox cosmetics at my work and I found Bryan's gay twin.
Hilarious!! But the guy has a neck and fierce brows.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The fact that they were shocked means that they have not reviewed shapes with him. Good job, Mimi. I guess it is better for you to raise him.

Of course Bryan missed another doctor's appointment. Father of the year.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Someone mentioned that with a Brazilian blowout, you can't wash your hair for 72 hours. Missy mentioned that it obviously wouldn't be as straight after washing it. In 3 days? Or is she planning to wash it in the morning then complain that the blowout didn't do anything/last very long?
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

This is an old picture from their ski vacation but I wanted to post it here to show that all Bryan is doing with his other pictures is taking it at a good angle to make himself look thinner. This picture is an example of a bad angle that probably shows what he really looks like.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

liz749 wrote:
I was coming here to say the same thing!! The outros have been extra long recently. I even went back a month to check if they were always that long and they were only 20-30 seconds. What a cop out. Eventually the viewers are going to catch on that the vlogs are shorter and filled with one montages and are going to stop watching.
Honestly I do not think their fans will stop watching any time soon... You're giving them too much credit lol.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

angelfire89 wrote:Someone mentioned that with a Brazilian blowout, you can't wash your hair for 72 hours. Missy mentioned that it obviously wouldn't be as straight after washing it. In 3 days? Or is she planning to wash it in the morning then complain that the blowout didn't do anything/last very long?
There are actually different versions of keratin treatments. "Brazilian Blowout" is an actual brand name of a hair products line and they offer different types of keratin treatments. But often times salons will just use "Brazilian blowout" doesn't meant it's an actual BB. Anywho... Some are 1 hour rinse out. 24hr rinse out. 72hr rinse out. We will never know. The 72 hours (and others) you're not to put glasses on head or hair behind ears. I'd be more shocked if she could resist doing either of those for 24 hrs.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

yoyo16 wrote:Image

This is an old picture from their ski vacation but I wanted to post it here to show that all Bryan is doing with his other pictures is taking it at a good angle to make himself look thinner. This picture is an example of a bad angle that probably shows what he really looks like.

He photo-shops too.
But this is the weirdest one. I screenshotted a post from a few days back. This really is freaky looking:Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

liz749 wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... f991b4.jpg[/img]

Today's vlog was 10 minutes and one minute of it was the outro. Really now. I guess they didn't have enough good footage.

I was coming here to say the same thing!! The outros have been extra long recently. I even went back a month to check if they were always that long and they were only 20-30 seconds. What a cop out. Eventually the viewers are going to catch on that the vlogs are shorter and filled with one montages and are going to stop watching.
He did that a few times in the last few weeks too. One vlog it was like 1:30 I want to say

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I shouldn't be surprised that she can't put two and two together and make the connection that her hair resembles straw because she changes her mind and re-dyes it every couple of weeks. I've never known anyone to get her hair done as often as Missy does. Realistically the only thing that's going to help her is to let her hair grow out and cut it off. And then leave the young healthy hair the hell alone so it's not fried with chemicals and dyes.

It's sad that grandma has to step in and teach her grandson simple things like shapes. They're clearly not practicing any sort of pre-school at home with him because they were shocked her could point to a star. Oh brother.
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

I'm assuming that they'll hire movers to pack and move their house for them and when they're doing that we probably won't see them at home, they'll always be out so that we can't see that they're moving.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

elifino1 wrote:I'm assuming that they'll hire movers to pack and move their house for them and when they're doing that we probably won't see them at home, they'll always be out so that we can't see that they're moving.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I don't think they'll move much from their current house to the new one. They'll need to buy all new furniture to fill up their 4300 square foot house.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

That's what I've been wondering...if they are going to show the moving process or not. I would think they should be close to being done with the buying process yeah?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

I don't get why they are keeping the moving process so secretive. Maybe because the 10 year old audience has no interest in it or maybe they don't want this spend any extra weeks deleting comments about how ridiculous the house is. I agree I think one day in the next few weeks they were just going to show up in the new house all moved in and be like surprise!!! Look at our fully furnished amazing new house they we were able to afford with all our hard work and absolutely no thanks to all you viewers!!! Ugh the suck.

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

liz749 wrote:I don't get why they are keeping the moving process so secretive. Maybe because the 10 year old audience has no interest in it or maybe they don't want this spend any extra weeks deleting comments about how ridiculous the house is. I agree I think one day in the next few weeks they were just going to show up in the new house all moved in and be like surprise!!! Look at our fully furnished amazing new house they we were able to afford with all our hard work and absolutely no thanks to all you viewers!!! Ugh the suck.

To create a viral video possibly?

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I would think they would show packing at home to get views. I'd rather watch that vlog than going to the salon, target, and dinner. At least they'd look busy. Although, maybe they are going to have a company pack for them.

Return to “Daily Bumps”