DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

I'm totally confused on how she thinks her hair is so unmanageable? Her hair does not look so frizzy like she explains. She just can't do it because she is so damn lazy! I'm a mom and let me tell you, my hair is up 90% of the time. Now one said you have to have beautiful hair every single day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just saw Ollie at the salon. WHY didn't Papa take him outside? I get he's a little guy and needs to run around. So take him outside. Don't laugh at him running around yelling in the salon that other people view as a treat, not a twice a week necessity? So oblivious and rude.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

lmmomSD wrote:I just saw Ollie at the salon. WHY didn't Papa take him outside? I get he's a little guy and needs to run around. So take him outside. Don't laugh at him running around yelling in the salon that other people view as a treat, not a twice a week necessity? So oblivious and rude.

My question is why did they even bring him in the first place?! There was no reason for them to be there. Not every errand has to be an entire family experience. Papa and him could have stayed at home, or gone to another store to look around, or he could have stayed with Bryan (but god for if they take care of one of their kids on their own).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok. I'm getting old. I saw this guy Action Bronson on MTV today. He was an OK rapper, but the parts where he was singing were just awful. Screechy and off-key, and just bad. The thing is, if this is what they're playing on MTV, no wonder Bryan thinks he has a shot at becoming a big pop star. I know looks shouldn't matter if you have talent, and I am being shallow. I have seen some unattractive but incredibly talented musicians, but this guy ain't one of them, and neither is Bryan!
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... bb0207.jpg[/img]

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Oh Bryan, your house wouldn't be bursting at the seams if you showed self control by not buying Ollie everything he looks at.
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

Didn't someone mention that another vlogger had uploaded a blog mentioning bowel movement's new house then took that clip out? I thing the poster above is right and they are just going to be at the house one of these days. It's an amazing surprise mansion tour guys!

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

yoyo16 wrote:
elifino1 wrote:I'm assuming that they'll hire movers to pack and move their house for them and when they're doing that we probably won't see them at home, they'll always be out so that we can't see that they're moving.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I don't think they'll move much from their current house to the new one. They'll need to buy all new furniture to fill up their 4300 square foot house.
Like Ellie said they're doing? Getting mostly new stuff for their house.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Missy1393 wrote:Didn't someone mention that another vlogger had uploaded a blog mentioning bowel movement's new house then took that clip out? I thing the poster above is right and they are just going to be at the house one of these days. It's an amazing surprise mansion tour guys!

Yes. Slyfox family.

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I'm calling it... The house buying/building will become a penis measuring contest between Bry Bry and Jared.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

turboforce wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:My god it breaks my heart to read that Ollie is loving the carrots and fruits but his "parents" won't buy any. That's sad. If they lived here I would tell them Ollie can come to my house any time and I'll give him all the fruits and veggies he wants. It's not that expensive to buy damn it. I would take the kid to the store and have HIM pick what he wants from the produce section.

Rant over. I hate them as parents.

Fruits and veggies can be expensive where I am. Not sure about California though...

But all they would have to do to balance it out (IF they were concerned about money, which they're not) is cut out some of the junk food and eat at home more.

They could definitely afford to give Ollie good food with the way they're spending money.

Which makes it even more sad because then it shows it's a conscious DECISION to feed their child garbage.
I guess it depends on the area and what you buy. The stuff in Georgia isn't too bad but I get a lot of our produce at Aldi or Kroger where it's a tad cheaper.
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

I saw someone here say that Bryan said that the house will be decorated for Christmas or something like that. What is he talking about? Their current house or the new one? Are they moving until December? Sorry I know I sound dumb. I don't follow his Twitter.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Did slyfox take it out of the vlog? Maybe Mimi saw us talking about it here.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So do you think they'll try to keep up with E&J and have a professional decorate the house, or go with the Slyfox recommendations (and end up with Hannah's House 2.0 all in Target, Urban Outfitters, and IKEA)? I hate to say it, but a professional would be best. A house that big and pricey should have some decent furniture. And we know that Missy has no taste, and Bryan will let her get whatever she wants. Mr."Did I do good?" will not say no to his Queen. I can almost see them hiring a professional and keeping it secret and taking credit for the tastefully decorated house, lol.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post: Bryan is tweeting about how he's SO sick.. Gee, maybe if some healthy food passed your lips once in a while, you might be healthier. Weren't they eating Mozzarella sticks and pizza when Ollie wanted carrots? Oh, but pizza is healthy, right? It has tomato sauce!

mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

Hahahah did you guys hear Papa say "I don't think Finn can tell the difference" while Bryan was wearing the Chewbacca mask and showing Finn?!
Hahahah you go Papa!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:So do you think they'll try to keep up with E&J and have a professional decorate the house, or go with the Slyfox recommendations (and end up with Hannah's House 2.0 all in Target, Urban Outfitters, and IKEA)? I hate to say it, but a professional would be best. A house that big and pricey should have some decent furniture. And we know that Missy has no taste, and Bryan will let her get whatever she wants. Mr."Did I do good?" will not say no to his Queen. I can almost see them hiring a professional and keeping it secret and taking credit for the tastefully decorated house, lol.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I really hope they hire a professional. For that size house and their taste, they will need it. My prediction is they weren't going to but now that E&J did, they will.
I hope they show us that meeting and the designer's WTF face when they mention all the hipster shit that they want to include.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:Did slyfox take it out of the vlog? Maybe Mimi saw us talking about it here.
Yes it was removed very quickly

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

If I didn't know that the Slyfox/Johnson's lived in So. Ca, I'd think they lived in Portland or Seattle.
Summerbreeze9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Summerbreeze9 »

They don't have time to teach him stuff like shapes you guiiiize cause they are soooo busy!

sarahshortcake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahshortcake »

... For someone that was so mercifully bullied Bryan sure does mention being popular growing up in his "25 Facts About Me" video. He claims he drifted away from from that scene and only mentioned getting picked on for being in choir when he was in fourth grade...

Return to “Daily Bumps”