The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by cagedbird »

fossilfinger wrote:
cagedbird wrote:Oh my god I work for a car dealership and handle the entire used car department a fast food job isn't hard at all

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
How would you know if you presumably haven't worked at one? At fast food jobs the customers treat you terribly all day long, you have to work with coworkers who don't feel like doing their job and pass all their responsibilities onto you, you're asked to work weird hours, you have to work extra for employees who don't show up, you have to do physical labor like cleaning toilets and mopping floors, etc. I know most jobs include a lot of these elements, but that doesn't mean fast food jobs aren't demanding. They're not difficult in the nature of the job itself, but in what you have to mentally and physically cope with. All jobs have their up sides and their down sides, there's no such thing as a job that isn't hard work in some way.
Every job you deal with that stuff. Not just fast food

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Primadxnna »

HubertCumberdale wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 61f5cf.jpg

why does she do weird things like this? lol
and by weird, I mean make random accounts and upload one thing.

Sent from my iPhone usin
She's got nothing better to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cagedbird wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
cagedbird wrote:Oh my god I work for a car dealership and handle the entire used car department a fast food job isn't hard at all

How would you know if you presumably haven't worked at one? At fast food jobs the customers treat you terribly all day long, you have to work with coworkers who don't feel like doing their job and pass all their responsibilities onto you, you're asked to work weird hours, you have to work extra for employees who don't show up, you have to do physical labor like cleaning toilets and mopping floors, etc. I know most jobs include a lot of these elements, but that doesn't mean fast food jobs aren't demanding. They're not difficult in the nature of the job itself, but in what you have to mentally and physically cope with. All jobs have their up sides and their down sides, there's no such thing as a job that isn't hard work in some way.
Every job you deal with that stuff. Not just fast food

Every job has its stresses. Some jobs have more stress involving managing other people, some jobs have to deal with obnoxious customers, or taking people's lives in your hands, some jobs have more physical labor-- none are really more valuable or important in the grand scheme of things. I know, teachers are more important than football players, but you get my main point. Everyone has to start somewhere.
Jeez, next I'll be saying "Can't we all just get along? Let's get in a circle and sing Kumbaya!"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I think we are getting a little off topic here.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Can you all stop talking about McDonald's I'm getting hungry

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

For the third time, she is done with social media...while she is posting on social media and wanting people to follow her on her tumblr. Now all of a sudden work is more important that anything, she must be getting nervous that there is a potential for chuckie to get the kids and her not get any child support. Also, if she was so injured from the day she held deaths hand, why is she just not seeing doctors and going to psychical therapy? If she can't get a ride to work (one of her many excuses) how can she get a ride to physical therapy that is normally several times per week? She is only doing all of this because her court date is coming up. She is such a joke. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 6ac080.jpg[/img]

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I wonder how the kids are doing...she made such a big deal about Easter once again that I'm surprised that she didn't post any videos or pictures of them with the new bikes.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cracks me up how she keeps posting saying she's not going to be posting. So stop already! I think she's hoping people will say "Noo! We'll miss you!"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

red3head wrote:For the third time, she is done with social media...while she is posting on social media and wanting people to follow her on her tumblr. Now all of a sudden work is more important that anything, she must be getting nervous that there is a potential for chuckie to get the kids and her not get any child support. Also, if she was so injured from the day she held deaths hand, why is she just not seeing doctors and going to psychical therapy? If she can't get a ride to work (one of her many excuses) how can she get a ride to physical therapy that is normally several times per week? She is only doing all of this because her court date is coming up. She is such a joke. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 6ac080.jpg[/img]

When she says when she was younger, is she referring to last week? She's likely going to get a job and quit a week in because of "physical therapy"...she can't pick up a spatula to cook burgers because it reminds her of that one time she held deaths hand as Chuckie tried to use a spatula to chop her hair off

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Whoever said Tayler could work at a gas station or as a cashier but couldn't handle McDonalds have you worked as a cashier? My job is so fucking hard because I strive to do my best and give it my all, customers are dicks even when you give 110% if they're having a bad day it suddenly becomes your fault as they scrutinize how you pack their groceries. Plus you stand on your feet for 6-8+ hours a day with a short break/lunch. When I've been to my local McDonalds all I see is a bunch of teenagers and a few adults messing up orders and standing around but maybe that's just mine (that's not to say some of the employees for fast food places don't give their job their all either). Maybe if Tayler wants to be a WalMart cashier sure but any high volume store (especially a grocery store) would fire her the first day or she'd quit. You have to be fast, efficient, friendly while pleasing the customer and making sure your till is even every night. Tayler isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to math skills and people expect their change done correctly and quickly. I could never see her excelling in an express line where I work, not even for an hour. She'd have an anxiety attack at the first bitchy old woman who goes off in her and calls her worthless for handling her carrots too roughly.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

For fuck sake give it a rest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

I'm usually not one for body shaming but the position of her knees in that photo creeps me out.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Because apparently her 8 followers in her new account don't kiss her ass enough...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

If she was a cashier I have no doubt she'd steal.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

she doesn't reblogs on that post to help anyone, she wants it for attention. I've never seen a DA victim ASK for people to share their story. Watch her try to get on one of those I Survived shows. I don't know, but I feel like if my husband abused me...I wouldn't keep using his last name even though that's what it is legally. If she has a hard time making it to work...how is she going to be able to make to these "physical therapy" appointments?

Sent from my iPhone usin
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"My life doesn't revolve around social media, like it used to when I was younger. 2 weeks younger. 2 weeks ago."
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

kingoflove21vher wrote:I actually like Atreyu because I loved The Neverrnding Story as a kid but really people need to stop naming their kids after bands. Atreyu is something I'd name a pet not a child who has to grow into an adult with that name.

I've actually heard of people naming their kids Atreyu after the character from the movie instead of the band. Did she specially say it was after the band? The xpoteic chick? Asking the original person. Sorry for quoting you. I was replying to the name thing.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kingoflove21vher wrote:Whoever said Tayler could work at a gas station or as a cashier but couldn't handle McDonalds have you worked as a cashier? My job is so fucking hard because I strive to do my best and give it my all, customers are dicks even when you give 110% if they're having a bad day it suddenly becomes your fault as they scrutinize how you pack their groceries. Plus you stand on your feet for 6-8+ hours a day with a short break/lunch. When I've been to my local McDonalds all I see is a bunch of teenagers and a few adults messing up orders and standing around but maybe that's just mine (that's not to say some of the employees for fast food places don't give their job their all either). Maybe if Tayler wants to be a WalMart cashier sure but any high volume store (especially a grocery store) would fire her the first day or she'd quit. You have to be fast, efficient, friendly while pleasing the customer and making sure your till is even every night. Tayler isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to math skills and people expect their change done correctly and quickly. I could never see her excelling in an express line where I work, not even for an hour. She'd have an anxiety attack at the first bitchy old woman who goes off in her and calls her worthless for handling her carrots too roughly.

I have worked as a cashier, thanks. I am not calling that job easy so please spare me the, "My job is really really hard" speech. Not every cashier job is the same as at a grocery store. A retail store would be more relaxed and managers typically deal with unhappy guests. I think we can all agree Tayler has no skills whatsoever so any job we suggest will be too difficult for her.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Why does she continue to post the same sob story of her mri and her moving over and over and over again
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Why does she continue to post the same sob story of her mri and her moving over and over and over again
She wants to "help"! (lmfao!)
Attention? Just like she keeps posting about how she's not going to post anymore..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”