DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

coriann1911
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by coriann1911 »

liz749 wrote:I don't get why they are keeping the moving process so secretive. Maybe because the 10 year old audience has no interest in it or maybe they don't want this spend any extra weeks deleting comments about how ridiculous the house is. I agree I think one day in the next few weeks they were just going to show up in the new house all moved in and be like surprise!!! Look at our fully furnished amazing new house they we were able to afford with all our hard work and absolutely no thanks to all you viewers!!! Ugh the suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We didn't tell anyone besides our parents when we were buying a house. Mainly because if anything fell through we didn't want to explain it to anyone .. maybe that's why the lumps don't talk about it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

coriann1911 wrote:
liz749 wrote:I don't get why they are keeping the moving process so secretive. Maybe because the 10 year old audience has no interest in it or maybe they don't want this spend any extra weeks deleting comments about how ridiculous the house is. I agree I think one day in the next few weeks they were just going to show up in the new house all moved in and be like surprise!!! Look at our fully furnished amazing new house they we were able to afford with all our hard work and absolutely no thanks to all you viewers!!! Ugh the suck.

We didn't tell anyone besides our parents when we were buying a house. Mainly because if anything fell through we didn't want to explain it to anyone .. maybe that's why the lumps don't talk about it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
But isn't the point of their channel to show lifes ups and downs? I'd say the are trying to keep the address private.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Does anyone know Bryan's dads name?

When looking through Instagram a "randylanning" popped up and they introduced a new baby. Bryan follows this guy. Just wondering ?
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

lynnd wrote:Does anyone know Bryan's dads name?

When looking through Instagram a "randylanning" popped up and they introduced a new baby. Bryan follows this guy. Just wondering ?
I just creeped on that instagram and it looks like a better looking version of bryan lol maybe a cousin?
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

marshmallowfluf wrote:

I'm guessing a cousin or maybe a brother??

I just creeped on that instagram and it looks like a better looking version of bryan lol maybe a cousin?
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by marjg »

Acbsktbll wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:Did slyfox take it out of the vlog? Maybe Mimi saw us talking about it here.
Yes it was removed very quickly

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
What was removed?
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Oh gross..
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I think they're just going to show up at the new house & surprise everyone. Didn't they do the same thing when they moved into that house with the Hollisters?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I think they're just going to show up at the new house & surprise everyone. Didn't they do the same thing when they moved into that house with the Hollisters?

That was because they got kicked out. They had no choice but to move suddenly Image
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Woah, Bryan's Dad is Nick Cage???

But seriously. Ollie and Finn are doomed to look like a Lanning.

Lul. Sorry Missy.
Lissa7595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lissa7595 »

saltliferocks wrote:I'm calling it... The house buying/building will become a penis measuring contest between Bry Bry and Jared.
I watched a few house tours on youtube tonight and thats all it seems to be with all these vloggers. Made me sick to think most of these people only film their lives for a living.
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, and one more: how can Bryan say with a straight face that his trip to Cambodia opened his eyes and changed him? He's obviously still just as selfish, self centered and greedy, and focused on the material and superficial as he ever was. More even, because he wasn't as douchy in the early vlogs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I figured it out! Cambodia changed Bryan in that it made him realize he has money and he needs to spend it as quick as he can!
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

spotsanddots wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:

Freaky, it's like multiple varying faces of Bryan. The Lanning gene is strong. Image

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
It's like Bryan-Cullen mixed up. Gross. (I still can't deal with Cullen yet, but I'm getting used to it)
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

lmmomSD wrote:Double post: Bryan is tweeting about how he's SO sick.. Gee, maybe if some healthy food passed your lips once in a while, you might be healthier. Weren't they eating Mozzarella sticks and pizza when Ollie wanted carrots? Oh, but pizza is healthy, right? It has tomato sauce!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I think he needs his gallbladder out. He has all the symptoms when he has these violent throwing up episodes
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

elifino1 wrote:I'm assuming that they'll hire movers to pack and move their house for them and when they're doing that we probably won't see them at home, they'll always be out so that we can't see that they're moving.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
If they want to use their house for tax purposes for youtube they will have to film at the house.. Its a big write off if you use multiple rooms in their house
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Probably his mom maiden name, if his dad didn't recognize him as his son, probably he doesn't has his last name either. His mom has a different last name cause she re-married, or married Idk. And Bev has a different dad, so.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

emlyx wrote:

Probably his mom maiden name, if his dad didn't recognize him as his son, probably he doesn't has his last name either. His mom has a different last name cause she re-married, or married Idk. And Bev has a different dad, so.
You're right.

Lanning is Nancy's maiden name. Bryan's aunt has it in her name as well. Their mom had a different last name when she died because she had remarried.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

So I (unfortunately) saw Bryan in Bonnie's Easter video. I swear every time I see him he sounds more and more gay. I have nothing against gay people at all...I am just stating how different he sounds now! Maybe it's just me because I haven't watched them much in the past few months!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

spotsanddots wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:

Freaky, it's like multiple varying faces of Bryan. The Lanning gene is strong. Image

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Well that's a nightmare.
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeletween »

zipadeedodah wrote:So I (unfortunately) saw Bryan in Bonnie's Easter video. I swear every time I see him he sounds more and more gay. I have nothing against gay people at all...I am just stating how different he sounds now! Maybe it's just me because I haven't watched them much in the past few months!

How does one "sound gay"?

Return to “Daily Bumps”