DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Did they really give Jimmy toys for Ollie for his birthday? Ollie is such a spoiled brat that they don't even get OTHER PEOPLE real gifts anymore, they just give them things Ollie likes. Such asshatery right there. Guess what Bryan and Missy, your spoiled brat child is NOT the center of the universe. Jimmy deserved to have a gift that was FOR HIM for HIS birthday. (Hoping they got him a real gift as well but of course they don't show that.) That kid is so freaking entitled at 2 years old its disgusting. They must LOVE bratty behavior as much as they encourage it.

Someone said earlier that Missy wasn't supposed to wear her glasses on her head or put her hair behind her ears for 24 (i think?) hours after the Blowout, she didn't last even a few hours before she was doing both in Target. I'm sure that today there will be bitching about how shitty of a job her hairdresser did if this messed it up somehow. It's never Missy's fault, even when it blatantly is.

Fever with reflux? Never heard of it, not saying it isnt real, but i'll have to do some reading on that. First thing that it made me think was "What dr did you go see? Dr Ellie?????"
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Someone can't sound gay. They can sound effeminate.

If someone has to say "I have nothing against gay people...." they probably shouldn't say anything.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

The tribe of Bryans is terrifying.

Also any time you have to follow something up with "I'm not homophobic/racist/sexist" it means that something you just said IS and those words don't give you a free pass for being an asshole.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lanning might be his mom's maiden name but there is no way in hell all those men are not related to Bryan. It's like 50 Shades of BryBry.. *shudder* Add Ollie to that pic in about 10 years. (Why are they so obsessed with Nick Cage??????)
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:I think they're just going to show up at the new house & surprise everyone. Didn't they do the same thing when they moved into that house with the Hollisters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was because they got kicked out. They had no choice but to move suddenly Image
What's the story behind them getting kicked out? I didn't watch at that time but you've sparked my interest!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spotsanddots wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
lynnd wrote:Does anyone know Bryan's dads name?

When looking through Instagram a "randylanning" popped up and they introduced a new baby. Bryan follows this guy. Just wondering ?
I just creeped on that instagram and it looks like a better looking version of bryan lol maybe a cousin?
Freaky, it's like multiple varying faces of Bryan. The Lanning gene is strong. Image

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Creepy obsession with Nicholas Cage? That's weird...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Playsinrain wrote:Lanning might be his mom's maiden name but there is no way in hell all those men are not related to Bryan. It's like 50 Shades of BryBry.. *shudder* Add Ollie to that pic in about 10 years. (Why are they so obsessed with Nick Cage??????)
They're obviously related to Bryan on his maternal side, lol.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Did they really give Jimmy toys for Ollie for his birthday? Ollie is such a spoiled brat that they don't even get OTHER PEOPLE real gifts anymore, they just give them things Ollie likes. Such asshatery right there. Guess what Bryan and Missy, your spoiled brat child is NOT the center of the universe. Jimmy deserved to have a gift that was FOR HIM for HIS birthday. (Hoping they got him a real gift as well but of course they don't show that.) That kid is so freaking entitled at 2 years old its disgusting. They must LOVE bratty behavior as much as they encourage it.

Someone said earlier that Missy wasn't supposed to wear her glasses on her head or put her hair behind her ears for 24 (i think?) hours after the Blowout, she didn't last even a few hours before she was doing both in Target. I'm sure that today there will be bitching about how shitty of a job her hairdresser did if this messed it up somehow. It's never Missy's fault, even when it blatantly is.

Fever with reflux? Never heard of it, not saying it isnt real, but i'll have to do some reading on that. First thing that it made me think was "What dr did you go see? Dr Ellie?????"
Thank you. I couldn't express how annoyed it made me that they did that to Jimmy for HIS birthday. He seems like a nice enough guy, and always has this "why am I in this family?" look on his face. He made that subscription counter for them. I wish he would get a nice high paying tech job FAR AWAY. And when YouTube money dried up, Missy would have to crawl to him...

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Did they really give Jimmy toys for Ollie for his birthday? Ollie is such a spoiled brat that they don't even get OTHER PEOPLE real gifts anymore, they just give them things Ollie likes. Such asshatery right there. Guess what Bryan and Missy, your spoiled brat child is NOT the center of the universe. Jimmy deserved to have a gift that was FOR HIM for HIS birthday. (Hoping they got him a real gift as well but of course they don't show that.) That kid is so freaking entitled at 2 years old its disgusting. They must LOVE bratty behavior as much as they encourage it.

Thank you. I couldn't express how annoyed it made me that they did that to Jimmy for HIS birthday. He seems like a nice enough guy, and always has this "why am I in this family?" look on his face. He made that subscription counter for them. I wish he would get a nice high paying tech job FAR AWAY. And when YouTube money dried up, Missy would have to crawl to him...

Wonder what happened to the job across country? I guess they decided "as a family" that he shouldn't go... Kinda like how they decided for Cassie about college.
Jimmy is becoming my favorite Hollister, I think its bc he hardly ever talks, isn't all LOOK AT ME MAKE ME THE CENTER OF ATTENTION!!! and like you said, he always has that these people are effing nuts look. lol
tallgirl85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tallgirl85 »

ladymama wrote:Someone can't sound gay. They can sound effeminate.

If someone has to say "I have nothing against gay people...." they probably shouldn't say anything.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
My dad is gay and has been with his partner for over 27 years and just got married last year (yay!) My dad is definitely more feminine and does "sound gay" sometimes.. like when he gets excited or is singing. I definitely get the gay vibe from Bryan and totally think he is doing what my dad did. Got married and had 3 kids and then got divorced and started living with a "room mate". He tried to live the straight life b/c it wasn't as acceptable as it is today, but after a little while everyone knew it wasn't just a room mate. I find it incredibly sad if he truly is gay and having to hide his true feelings. My dad had to wait 27 yrs of being with my other dad before he could legally get married in Oklahoma. But seriously, Bryan does sound gay and that's not meant to be in a derogatory way or to sound mean. I believe all of the stuff about the gym and meeting up with men. And it seems like he tries so hard to seem lovey dovey with missy and it's what he thinks straight men do with their wives. I've been married for almost 10 yrs and together for 13 and about to have our 5th kid and my hubby and I don't act like that. We are affectionate with one another and do "love" on each other occasionally in public, but we don't feel the need to prove that we love each other... anyway, enough about me and my life. Back to the bums and when the heck are they going to show us this huge mansion they are buying..lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really wish the whole Bryan is Gay speculation would just stop (i thought we had been over this many times before) either he is or he isn't and its, either way its HIS prerogative to say he is or say he isn't. Plenty of things to snark about without throwing anyone's sexual preference into the mix. It's irrelevant until he decides to make it relevant.
Ashtonfrank76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ashtonfrank76 »

In Jeffs vlog he brought Bryan lunch and then left because Bryan was saying how "sick" he was ....I guess at least he isn't making Jeff work and get him sick... But really Bryan get some fruit and vegetables don't make Jeff bring you lunch (I'm sure it wasn't healthy)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't even believe Miss complaining about how tired she was after sitting in the salon. So a pedestrian appointment and a hair appointment "exhausted" her? Try being a real SAHM for a day, without a couple of families at your beck and call to help.
I just felt so bad for Jimmy sitting in the corner of the table watching his insane family.

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... b9e0ac.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 7ca794.jpg[/img]

Because you can't be in the "squad" and not have your own YouTube channel. Seriously people (I'm looking at you Cassie), if you don't have anything interesting to show, you don't need a YouTube channel just because you're connected to the lumps!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I can't even believe Miss complaining about how tired she was after sitting in the salon. So a pedestrian appointment and a hair appointment "exhausted" her? Try being a real SAHM for a day, without a couple of families at your beck and call to help.
I just felt so bad for Jimmy sitting in the corner of the table watching his insane family.

I didn't even mention Ollie acting like a heathen in the salon and Missy just encouraging it. There is a time and a place for screen time and I would totally say this was one of the times i would break out an iPad to control and entertain my kid. Most people go to the salon to relax and get away from crazy kids for a bit. Think of others just ONCE Missy (and Mimi and Poppa). Missy saying "He doesn't know what slowly means, Mom!" nope he sure doesnt, bc you don't teach him how to act in public places!!
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I'm pretty sure that was the new house lol.it looked like backyard of one of the houses someone posted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I can't even believe Miss complaining about how tired she was after sitting in the salon. So a pedestrian appointment and a hair appointment "exhausted" her? Try being a real SAHM for a day, without a couple of families at your beck and call to help.

I didn't even mention Ollie acting like a heathen in the salon and Missy just encouraging it. There is a time and a place for screen time and I would totally say this was one of the times i would break out an iPad to control and entertain my kid. Most people go to the salon to relax and get away from crazy kids for a bit. Think of others just ONCE Missy (and Mimi and Poppa). Missy saying "He doesn't know what slowly means, Mom!" nope he sure doesnt, bc you don't teach him how to act in public places!!
Oh yeah. She told him to walk, and he totally ignored her, and they didn't call him on it at all. If you tell your kid to do something, make sure he does it. He doesn't give a damn what they tell him to do, and it's all their fault.
Then you watch Samika, and they are talking about how they feel bad complaining about a difficult day with Noah, because they're both home, and trying to balance discipline with having a happy kid...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

About Jimmy's gift. It wasn't about what Ollie likes, it's about what Bryan likes. Bryan forces Star Wars on Ollie. It's weird. When Ollie was given the choice between those training underpants, he chose puppies. He did not choose Bryan's beloved Star Wars because Bryan wasn't there to pick it for him.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

ashleyrr2k wrote:I'm pretty sure that was the new house lol.it looked like backyard of one of the houses someone posted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed. I don't wanna find the Zillow listing, but it looks exactly like one of them.

Why do they have to be so weirdly secretive? You're at a random ass pool with no explanation. They're so annoying.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ooh someone link me. Or post pics. Not interested in their address just like snooping on real estate pictures.

Return to “Daily Bumps”