DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by emlyx »

actuallydear wrote:Ooh someone link me. Or post pics. Not interested in their address just like snooping on real estate pictures.
Yes, please.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cats-or-die wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:I'm pretty sure that was the new house lol.it looked like backyard of one of the houses someone posted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed. I don't wanna find the Zillow listing, but it looks exactly like one of them.

Why do they have to be so weirdly secretive? You're at a random ass pool with no explanation. They're so annoying.
But who was the other family? I wouldn't want my house buyers coming over to swim before closing. Maybe they are future neighbors.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cats-or-die »

lmmomSD wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:I'm pretty sure that was the new house lol.it looked like backyard of one of the houses someone posted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed. I don't wanna find the Zillow listing, but it looks exactly like one of them.

Why do they have to be so weirdly secretive? You're at a random ass pool with no explanation. They're so annoying.
But who was the other family? I wouldn't want my house buyers coming over to swim before closing. Maybe they are future neighbors.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
That was CJ and Bailey - Missy's cousins.
lexlex11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lexlex11 »

If Bryan was so sick, why did he go out to eat for dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She said they were going to a friend's house to swim. But if v someone has the link to the house they think it is, I like looking at fancy houses too!

Bryan-- EAT SOME FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. Maybe you won't get sick all the time.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyBryanBitching: Part 59

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I went back and checked all the links we posted. Its NOT one of them. It REALLY looks like the one some of us called the tacky one, but if you compare what we see to the pics the hot tub is on the wrong side for it to match up.
skeletween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeletween »

tallgirl85 wrote:
ladymama wrote:Someone can't sound gay. They can sound effeminate.

If someone has to say "I have nothing against gay people...." they probably shouldn't say anything.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
My dad is gay and has been with his partner for over 27 years and just got married last year (yay!) My dad is definitely more feminine and does "sound gay" sometimes.. like when he gets excited or is singing. I definitely get the gay vibe from Bryan and totally think he is doing what my dad did. Got married and had 3 kids and then got divorced and started living with a "room mate". He tried to live the straight life b/c it wasn't as acceptable as it is today, but after a little while everyone knew it wasn't just a room mate. I find it incredibly sad if he truly is gay and having to hide his true feelings. My dad had to wait 27 yrs of being with my other dad before he could legally get married in Oklahoma. But seriously, Bryan does sound gay and that's not meant to be in a derogatory way or to sound mean. I believe all of the stuff about the gym and meeting up with men. And it seems like he tries so hard to seem lovey dovey with missy and it's what he thinks straight men do with their wives.
People don't "sound" gay. Yes, Bryan seems effeminate in some ways but that has nothing to do with his sexual orientation. Bryan, as far as we know, is straight. Yeah, he may be gay, bi, pan, whatever but you can't just assume he's gay because he sounds or acts a little bit more "feminine".

tallgirl85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tallgirl85 »

skeletween wrote:
tallgirl85 wrote:
ladymama wrote:Someone can't sound gay. They can sound effeminate.

If someone has to say "I have nothing against gay people...." they probably shouldn't say anything.

My dad is gay and has been with his partner for over 27 years and just got married last year (yay!) My dad is definitely more feminine and does "sound gay" sometimes.. like when he gets excited or is singing. I definitely get the gay vibe from Bryan and totally think he is doing what my dad did. Got married and had 3 kids and then got divorced and started living with a "room mate". He tried to live the straight life b/c it wasn't as acceptable as it is today, but after a little while everyone knew it wasn't just a room mate. I find it incredibly sad if he truly is gay and having to hide his true feelings. My dad had to wait 27 yrs of being with my other dad before he could legally get married in Oklahoma. But seriously, Bryan does sound gay and that's not meant to be in a derogatory way or to sound mean. I believe all of the stuff about the gym and meeting up with men. And it seems like he tries so hard to seem lovey dovey with missy and it's what he thinks straight men do with their wives.
People don't "sound" gay. Yes, Bryan seems effeminate in some ways but that has nothing to do with his sexual orientation. Bryan, as far as we know, is straight. Yeah, he may be gay, bi, pan, whatever but you can't just assume he's gay because he sounds or acts a little bit more "feminine".

Well, everyone has their own opinion and take on this issue. And there is evidence that he met men at the gym and had encounters, so he more than Likely is gay and it's sad that he has to hide his true identity and pretend to be someone he isn't. Being gay isn't wrong and I love my dad for who he is and I'm glad that he can finally live the life he wants and it's finally legal for him to do so. Once youtube slows down and their fame passes, I'm sure he will finally come to terms that he is truly unhappy with pretending to be in love with a woman and will turn to men and live the way he really wants. But seriously this is just my opinion and everyone has one.. there is no right or wrong when we are all speculating and gossiping about a family that most of us have never came into actual contact with.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... b9e0ac.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 7ca794.jpg[/img]

Because you can't be in the "squad" and not have your own YouTube channel. Seriously people (I'm looking at you Cassie), if you don't have anything interesting to show, you don't need a YouTube channel just because you're connected to the lumps!
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

tallgirl85 wrote:
skeletween wrote:
tallgirl85 wrote: My dad is gay and has been with his partner for over 27 years and just got married last year (yay!) My dad is definitely more feminine and does "sound gay" sometimes.. like when he gets excited or is singing. I definitely get the gay vibe from Bryan and totally think he is doing what my dad did. Got married and had 3 kids and then got divorced and started living with a "room mate". He tried to live the straight life b/c it wasn't as acceptable as it is today, but after a little while everyone knew it wasn't just a room mate. I find it incredibly sad if he truly is gay and having to hide his true feelings. My dad had to wait 27 yrs of being with my other dad before he could legally get married in Oklahoma. But seriously, Bryan does sound gay and that's not meant to be in a derogatory way or to sound mean. I believe all of the stuff about the gym and meeting up with men. And it seems like he tries so hard to seem lovey dovey with missy and it's what he thinks straight men do with their wives.

Well, everyone has their own opinion and take on this issue. And there is evidence that he met men at the gym and had encounters, so he more than Likely is gay and it's sad that he has to hide his true identity and pretend to be someone he isn't. Being gay isn't wrong and I love my dad for who he is and I'm glad that he can finally live the life he wants and it's finally legal for him to do so. Once youtube slows down and their fame passes, I'm sure he will finally come to terms that he is truly unhappy with pretending to be in love with a woman and will turn to men and live the way he really wants. But seriously this is just my opinion and everyone has one.. there is no right or wrong when we are all speculating and gossiping about a family that most of us have never came into actual contact with.

Opinions are not facts. And fact is, an effeminate voice does not equate to a gay man.

tallgirl85
Amateur
Amateur

ladymama wrote:
tallgirl85 wrote:
skeletween wrote: People don't "sound" gay. Yes, Bryan seems effeminate in some ways but that has nothing to do with his sexual orientation. Bryan, as far as we know, is straight. Yeah, he may be gay, bi, pan, whatever but you can't just assume he's gay because he sounds or acts a little bit more "feminine".

Opinions are not facts. And fact is, an effeminate voice does not equate to a gay man.

Never said his voice was what led me and many others to believe he is gay.. his actions.. like meeting men at the guy to do "stuff" with, did. Again, I'm not judging nor do I really care if he prefers a vagina or penis.. Just stating what i thought based on what I see, have heard and my own life experience. But I'm an adult and can agree to disagree and move on. Moving on to all the other crap they do that is gossip worthy..

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Let's talk about something more productive shall we? I'm sure DB love it when we argue.

Here's a quick screenshot from the vlog. The house has a white picket fence that runs along the right side. The outdoor furnishings are red.

Anyone feeling sleuthy? (Obviously don't post the address is you find it for sure).[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 6b7aea.jpg[/img]

For this to be the tacky house, the hot tub would need to be at the other end of the pool. Otherwise it matches up Image
tallgirl85
Amateur
Amateur

tallgirl85 wrote:
ladymama wrote:
tallgirl85 wrote: Well, everyone has their own opinion and take on this issue. And there is evidence that he met men at the gym and had encounters, so he more than Likely is gay and it's sad that he has to hide his true identity and pretend to be someone he isn't. Being gay isn't wrong and I love my dad for who he is and I'm glad that he can finally live the life he wants and it's finally legal for him to do so. Once youtube slows down and their fame passes, I'm sure he will finally come to terms that he is truly unhappy with pretending to be in love with a woman and will turn to men and live the way he really wants. But seriously this is just my opinion and everyone has one.. there is no right or wrong when we are all speculating and gossiping about a family that most of us have never came into actual contact with.

Never said his voice was what led me and many others to believe he is gay.. his actions.. like meeting men at the guy to do "stuff" with, did. Again, I'm not judging nor do I really care if he prefers a vagina or penis.. Just stating what i thought based on what I see, have heard and my own life experience. But I'm an adult and can agree to disagree and move on. Moving on to all the other crap they do that is gossip worthy..

At the gym*

DailyFails
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DailyFails »

I've been watching dailylumps since they started and that's cj and baileys house. When they first stared vlogging, they would go to their house cuz they had a pool and it's the same exact pool. It's not the house they're buying.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Sexuality can be fluid. It is always best to believe a person when they state their sexuality, no matter how open you are to other sexualities. It is not your place to tell someone that they are straight or gay. That is their decision - and yes, it is partially a decision. I don't believe that everyone is born with a particular sexuality. I think there is an element of choice, and I respect ANY choice people make about their sexuality. If Bryan says he is straight, we should respect that because it's just none of our business whatsoever. Or if he is gay but truly wants to stay with Missy and raise a family, fine; that's also his choice, and he shouldn't feel pressured to come out if it's not on his own terms.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Return to “Daily Bumps”