Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyEntourage: Part 60

Unread post by marjg »

twomommies wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:
twomommies wrote: AKA diabetes when you constantly drink it but never actively burn it off

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
They can all be the diabetes squad. #insulingoals?
"No squad better than the 'betes squad...till someone loses a foot"

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
It's so wrong that I'm laughing. Soooo wrong.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

spotsanddots wrote:So will Ollies new room will be a Dino or Star Wars theme? I have lost count on the number of themed bedroom he has had, must be 4-5 by now.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Nautical, woodland creatures, and now this plain boring looking theme that i have no idea what you would call.. Am i missing one? I dont think thats so bad. I hope they do some kind of theme he will actually like. I think dinos would be great for him.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

spotsanddots wrote:So will Ollies new room will be a Dino or Star Wars theme? I have lost count on the number of themed bedroom he has had, must be 4-5 by now.

Nautical, woodland creatures, and now this plain boring looking theme that i have no idea what you would call.. Am i missing one? I dont think thats so bad. I hope they do some kind of theme he will actually like. I think dinos would be great for him.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I'm probably overreacting on this but can't Finn have anything that is just his own? Now Ollie will think that Finn's new toy is his!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

marshmallowfluf wrote:

They keep changing it in hopes of curing Ollies sleep issues!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I wonder what happened now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Long time reader- first time poster.
I used to love the DB. Watched them religiously. Until Bryan started his singing.. I began not enjoying it much anymore. They have changed.

Back when missy still worked (and I have nothing against her not working, she is a stay at home mum) and bryan working. But once Ollie came, again I didn't MIND them but it was once bryan started this music thing it drove me insane. It's all he talks about. And I found myself skipping videos about him and his music. Not because I don't like music, I just don't like his music. He comes across as a real know it all, and thinks he is the greatest but really, I'm not digging it.

Missy I found began never being at home alone. she would complain if the kids didn't sleep. being tired. so busy. your husband doesn't work! I don't think they realize how lucky they are to have BOTH parents home! I don't think she has gone 1 day without bryan and if it has, her parents have been there. I don't think she would cope in the real world, if she had to watch her kids while the husband was at work. I am a stay at home mum and yes some days are a mess. I'm tired, I have so much to do. BUT my husband works 12hr days. And my family live 2hrs away. I don't have them at my feet every second of the day!

Ollies attitude sticks. I have a 2.5yr old (3mths younger than Ollie in fact) and yes the behaviour is normal for toddlers. But Bryan and missy don't seem to be doing anything about that. Ollie will hit or bite or throw something and bryan laughs?? Poor finn gets a new toy and Ollie gets jealous and takes it or tries to get mums attention. All normal behaviour for a toddler, I know. But the issue is.. where is bryan and missy putting the foot down here? they just laugh it off! And I can guarantee a lot gets edited out, I bet he is a real brat than we see behind closed doors. I get every child is different, I don't like judging other parents but seriously. you are both stay at home parents and you laugh when your kid runs in a restraint, throws things, kicks, screams etc.

Ollie not toilet trained, no big deal. Every child trains at a different time. Over here in Australia, our child nurse said a lot of boys don't train until they are 3. My son is 2 years, 4 months and isn't trained yet. BUT we are starting next month and have started to focus on it. My son was a little slower there. But Ollie talks reasonably, can respond and knows what is going on. He shows every sign of training but I feel they are just meh. Cant be screwed. They started it for a few days bought jocks, then stopped.

And as mentioned above, yep the starbucks thing? Whats with the all of a sudden love of it? Seriously.

The other week bryan went on a massive rant about the airline mix up. I understand he would be angry. I get it. I would too. but the twitter sooky la la posts was too much. Get over it. grow up. It was 1 incident that occurred. be angry. But don't go posting 20 odd twitter rants!

And lastly, that laugh of bryan's. Makes me wanna put a screw driver to my head.

They used to be genuine I felt, but since bryans music career, nope. changed. the whole lot of them changed. I don't enjoy their videos anymore. its a .. lets show off how much money we have. and bryan copying Jeffry's style? Be your own. That style suits him. Does not suit him..at..all.. and they have done it with Ollie too with the change of clothing, and that weird hair cut weeks back, now I think of it.. it was identical to caspians.

Anyway this post is long enough as it is, I am sure more things will come to mind that drive me batty.

oh wait 1 more.. anyone else noticed how bryan pushes his likes onto Ollie? First it was Aladdin and now star wars. ehhhgh.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Acbsktbll wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:

Ugh maybe if he didnt sleep all day he would be tired at night!! My 6 month old doesnt even nap as much as ollie does lol
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ugh maybe if he didnt sleep all day he would be tired at night!! My 6 month old doesnt even nap as much as ollie does lol[/quote]

I dunno. My son is 2.5yrs old. Doesn't nap anymore but if on the occasion he does, its for 2-3hrs during the day. But he still sleeps through the night fine. On saying that, I think Ollie has 2 naps still? I remember missy saying he went down for his morning nap but then quickly correcting herself saying.. oh he has 1 nap. I dunno if he is actually having 2 but telling people its only 1. Either way, my son stopped having 2 naps before he hit 1.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

marshmallowfluf wrote:

You don't think it's bad that a 2 1/2 year old has had his room re-done 4 times? I'm sorry, but I think it veers into ridiculous territory. Finn doesn't even use his nursery-- not sure why they even bothered. I get that he's got the co-sleeper and Missy is BF'ing, and that's fine. But why decorate a whole room for nothing?
Don't forget Toy Story, too. What was really obnoxious was that they said "he's not so into Toy Story anymore" at the time, and he was still carrying his little Toy Story toys _everywhere_ with him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:

You don't think it's bad that a 2 1/2 year old has had his room re-done 4 times? I'm sorry, but I think it veers into ridiculous territory. Finn doesn't even use his nursery-- not sure why they even bothered. I get that he's got the co-sleeper and Missy is BF'ing, and that's fine. But why decorate a whole room for nothing?
Don't forget Toy Story, too. What was really obnoxious was that they said "he's not so into Toy Story anymore" at the time, and he was still carrying his little Toy Story toys _everywhere_ with him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I wouldnt call toy story a theme? He only had a blanket/pillow with toy story. They didnt redo his whole room for it. So its been done 3 times. What i do find ridiculous is the "theme" he has now. It is not fit for a 2 year old. Its also ridiculous that finn has this whole room that he hasnt used yet.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

It's sad that Oliver can't like what he wants when he wants to. Let him love toy story, dinos, whatever--but let him control his own interests and decide when he's over them instead of taking things away to force a trend on him.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Since I'm in a bitchy mood today, let's jump back a bit. Y'all complain about people being insensitive on April Fools Day with the fake pregnancy announcements, then come and make hella insensitive diabetes jokes.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I don't find the diabetes jokes funny and I'm sure I'm not alone.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Greys Encyclopedia wrote:Since I'm in a bitchy mood today, let's jump back a bit. Y'all complain about people being insensitive on April Fools Day with the fake pregnancy announcements, then come and make hella insensitive diabetes jokes. Image Image

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

The Lumps are full of contradictions. No one can honestly take them seriously.
mknzsays
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mknzsays »

zacmum wrote:Long time reader- first time poster.
I used to love the DB. Watched them religiously. Until Bryan started his singing.. I began not enjoying it much anymore. They have changed.
I totally agree that Bryan changed for the worse when he started trying to jumpstart his music "career." I'm especially thinking of that laughable EP release party!

But I feel like Missy's changed so much since Finn's "traumatic" birth... Saying she's exhausted after Starbucks and the hair salon, not able to get even a 10 minute video up on her own channel for months after Finn's birth, etc! And I might just be deluding myself, but I feel like she spent way more time with Ollie before Finn was born, and now takes every opportunity to hand the kids over to Mimi and Papa.

I've wondered for a while if she might have PPD--has anyone else speculated this? I feel bad for her because they have so much money and keep having what should be amazing experiences (Disney, Hawaiian vacation) but she seems so unhappy!
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Greys Encyclopedia wrote:Since I'm in a bitchy mood today, let's jump back a bit. Y'all complain about people being insensitive on April Fools Day with the fake pregnancy announcements, then come and make hella insensitive diabetes jokes. Image Image
Sweet Jesus, it's a joke on a gossip message board. It's hella insensitive and not something I'd post to Facebook to my family and friends. I don't really care about being insensitive to Bryan and Missy.
mz1234
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mz1234 »

Ok.. What was missy saying about the lotion for Finn (or maybe it was for Ollie?) She said that she usually gets the Honest lotion but it burns his eyes... But she doesn't want to get another kind?!?! Why?!? Doesn't it make sense to change lotions when you notice it burns your baby's (or toddler's) eyes?? Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Acbsktbll wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:

They had Monkeys too, right before they moved into this house I thought too?

Return to “Daily Bumps”