Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

da1nty
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Unread post by da1nty »

Lea is the middle name is Brady's family. His sisters middle name is Lea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I don't usually look in on this thread - I'm mostly a Jess hater. I'm surprised to see what people think of emily because I actually think she's the only YouTube mum I watch who has it together. She works a lot, her kid seems polite and well taken care of and she just seems really responsible to me. I'm sure her relationship won't last and she was really stupid to get knocked up again, but she's still doing way better than most.
da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

Shawn2011 wrote:I don't usually look in on this thread - I'm mostly a Jess hater. I'm surprised to see what people think of emily because I actually think she's the only YouTube mum I watch who has it together. She works a lot, her kid seems polite and well taken care of and she just seems really responsible to me. I'm sure her relationship won't last and she was really stupid to get knocked up again, but she's still doing way better than most.
She is definitely doing better than most, and I'm glad that she waited until her circumstances changed before having another child but the one thing I will say is that her attitude is pretty shitttty.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Yeah, Emily isn't a bad mother, definitely not like Jessica or Tayler--those are bad mothers. Emily spoils the shit out of Jayda, however, which can cause some issues down the road and she has a foul attitude. I started watching her when Jayda was an infant and I thought she was nice, but...yeah, she isn't lol
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

La Dolce Vita
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by La Dolce Vita »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Yeah, Emily isn't a bad mother, definitely not like Jessica or Tayler--those are bad mothers. Emily spoils the shit out of Jayda, however, which can cause some issues down the road and she has a foul attitude. I started watching her when Jayda was an infant and I thought she was nice, but...yeah, she isn't lol
Exactly this. How well behaved would Jayda really be if her mom didn't cater to her every whim? She buys her every single thing she wants which keeps her happy. And her relationship seems awful. Who knows though. I don't think it will last since they literally had just gotten back together after a long break when they got pregnant. Stupid move.
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

La Dolce Vita wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Yeah, Emily isn't a bad mother, definitely not like Jessica or Tayler--those are bad mothers. Emily spoils the shit out of Jayda, however, which can cause some issues down the road and she has a foul attitude. I started watching her when Jayda was an infant and I thought she was nice, but...yeah, she isn't lol
Exactly this. How well behaved would Jayda really be if her mom didn't cater to her every whim? She buys her every single thing she wants which keeps her happy. And her relationship seems awful. Who knows though. I don't think it will last since they literally had just gotten back together after a long break when they got pregnant. Stupid move.
I've always found Emily and Jaydas relationship kind of weird. They have more of a friendship than a mother-daughter relationship.
I do remember her making a video, a couple of years(?) ago in which she showed how she disciplines Jayda. I'm not sure how true it was what she showed. I think I even remember her saying something about how Jessfam shows motherhood is not a good representation of how things really are.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Emily was blessed with a well behaving child for the most part. I am sure she throws tantrums like any other kid but I was watching an old DITL with her from when Jayda was like 9 months old. She didn't edit the video much and Jayda slept until 10, ate well, had tummy time etc all without crying. She didn't cry at all.

I had a terribly high needs baby. I sure hope Briella is not high needs. I don't think Emily could take it. It feels to me like if she had a baby crying for more than a few mins she would have a mental breakdown.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She posted new pictures. Baby is super cute
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I thought babies weren't supposed to lay on their tummy until after their umbilical cord fell off? Maybe things have changed since I had a newbie.

She is definitely adorable!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ladymama wrote:I thought babies weren't supposed to lay on their tummy until after their umbilical cord fell off? Maybe things have changed since I had a newbie.

She is definitely adorable!

I don't know about that, I was never told that when my kids were born... But it never actually occurred to me to give a newborn tummy time, except for lying on my chest.
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... d0ef07.jpg[/img]

I went through the comments on her instagram pics and could only find a grand total of 9 comments asking about a video. Most of them were something along the lines of 'can't wait for your videos of her'.
So WTF is she talking about? There were hundreds and hundreds of comments on her pics. What about a thanks for all the congratulations she got? Or maybe a tweet about that she wants to enjoy time with her baby and won't be posting a video anytime soon, so people know what to expect? But no, she has to be rude again.
La Dolce Vita
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by La Dolce Vita »

Cause she's a major bitch. Lol
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

People are just curious, that's all. Like we've all said, it's because she's a bitch plain and simple.

Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:People are just curious, that's all. Like we've all said, it's because she's a bitch plain and simple.
Yeah, you're right! She just had a baby. Of course people will be curious. She just has to be a bitch about everything.
Brady seems like the perfect fit for her. They both seem like awful people.
jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

Does anyone know what happened with Emily and Brandy (Brady's sister)? They were best friends and I noticed that they aren't following each other on twitter anymore.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

She said in one of her more recent q&as that they aren't friends anymore. Something about Brandy never taking the time to go see her and it hurt Emily's feelings bc she always took the time to go visit Brandy

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I really just want to know who names their children Brady and Brandy.

da1nty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by da1nty »

Lmfao honestly! It's not even like they're twins either Hana.

Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

ForeverGauc wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459998648.218580.jpg
She actually didn't know that you can't have energy drinks while breastfeeding. Like are you kidding me?? #momoftheyear. It says right on the can. Do not consume while pregnant or breastfeeding. Ugh dis bitch
Of course she didn't know that. The only thing she knows is how to shop for baby.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She also doesn't "know" about crib bumpers, seat belts, or other things dangerous to kids.

Months ago a friend of hers had a baby and she posted a pic on IG of her holding it. She looked like a fish out of water. Like she had 0 idea what to do or how to hold it. Poor baby.

I hope she got her motherly instincts back with Briella.

Return to “Q-Z”