GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

"I don't doubt him as a father or degrade him as a person"

A round of applause is in order, because someone said "degrade" rather than "downgrade". Dead serious.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

Taylor is hilarious though. She's acting like she's so much better than him because she got herself a job like three days ago and suddenly she's woman of the year award.
I wonder what they asked in her interview... "What can you bring to our team?" "Well back in January I held deaths hand!"
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

The real reason she got a job is the lack of child support from Chuckie. As soon as she starts getting child support again, I bet some "traumatizing" will happen which will result in her not being able to work. Just my opinion lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

She's not a mother.
I don't know why she even had kids, there's not a maternal bone in that girls body
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

After reading Chuckies FB post, it just goes to show how these two will always be immature with one another. They both need parenting classes and the Internet taken from them, they're both know that they should be careful with they post yet they're still doing it. Also it's funny how she's saying that she's saving screenshots, yet months ago she swore that her cop friend told her that they can't use screenshots in court because they don't really prove that the person typed it.
Idk what magical pills Tayler is taking, but they're making her delusional into thinking that she's had a job for years and hasn't talked bad about Chuckie since she held deaths hand. You just started you'd first shift yesterday, sit down. Same with how she's no longer going to be on the Internet, your phone and Internet was probably shut off so that explains why you haven't been posting much lmao.
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

I wonder how long it will take for her to meet someone new and get pregnant

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I agree with everything said. She only got a job because the child support stopped and that's also the ONLY reason she doesn't let chuckie see the kids because she sure a shit was ready to let him see them in exchange for the tax refund money. Like she's so full of shit. Tayler, people don't judge you because of shit you did 6 years ago, they're judging you for shit you're doing now!!! Like do you realize you haven't changed at all??? You'd still be freeloading off the government and chuckie if he was still giving you money. And you'd still be bringing weird men around your kids and wasting money on shitty tattoos and hot topic clothing. Then you'd eventually get back with chuckie and be conceiving baby #4 because you realized you were just being "immature" and your husbitch is actually a wonderful provider. Boom. That's Taylers life story right there. It should be a lifetime movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

I just don't understand how a 22 year old can be like her.... It's crazy, she acts like a 14 year old
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

twomommies wrote:Then how is she seeing this stuff? If you read here Charles, don't go back to her. Ohio is full of sane women compared to this bitch who uses the kids as cash cows.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Personally, i don't think he is any better than Tayler. The only difference is that he does not post he sad life all over social media and he has a better support system than she does in his family. That is it. His rants towards her are completely volatile, caustic, degrading, immature, and sad. I would not want my kids around him. I don't know how any woman would ever want to date him. Kayt must have issues herself.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"I hardly post anymore"? I thought she was deleting her IG? She keeps saying she's going to stop posting and delete her accounts...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
writtennote14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by writtennote14 »

Ripley wrote:
twomommies wrote:Then how is she seeing this stuff? If you read here Charles, don't go back to her. Ohio is full of sane women compared to this bitch who uses the kids as cash cows.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Personally, i don't think he is any better than Tayler. The only difference is that he does not post he sad life all over social media and he has a better support system than she does in his family. That is it. His rants towards her are completely volatile, caustic, degrading, immature, and sad. I would not want my kids around him. I don't know how any woman would ever want to date him. Kayt must have issues herself.
Maybe Kayt wants to "fix" him?
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Omg. I just thought of something.

Can you imagine being in the jury for the trial? Because I can't. Imagine when the screenshots are being shown. There's probably thousands of them. Now imagine how Tayler will react? "I was immature back then, but I'm not now." "SOMEONE PHOTOSHOPPED THEM." "How dare you?! I'm a DAWM GUD MAM!"

I just can't. Poor jury. It's going to be a white trash white trashing white trash. Fuck no.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao. Her latest picture is hilarious. She's talking about how she's packing on her day off (didn't she just start her first shift yesterday?), and how she's menstruating. Who the hell calls it that, does she want ass pats because she's packing her almost no furniture home while she's on her period? Stop Tayler...just stop.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Ugh. This is such a mess. Thank goddess Chuckie has some sort of representation. I was afraid he'd walk in to court representing himself, and be slaughtered. Both of them need to stay off of the Internet, for gosh sakes. It doesn't look good for either of them. Both of them will end up getting a lecture from the judge. Neither one of them has really put the children's best interests first. Tayler has been physical with Chuckie, Chuckie has been physical with Tayler, both have verbally abused each other and both have used the children against the other. Both kept going back to the relationship when it was clearly not in anyone's best interest. I have had enough of both of them.

Congrats on sticking with a job for a whole couple of days Tayler. Hopefully this lasts more than a week or two. When you've been gainfully employed for 6 months straight, I'll give you some credit.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Aboogabooga wrote: You'd still be freeloading off the government and chuckie if he was still giving you money. And you'd still be bringing weird men around your kids and wasting money on shitty tattoos and hot topic clothing. Then you'd eventually get back with chuckie and be conceiving baby #4 because you realized you were just being "immature" and your husbitch is actually a wonderful provider. Boom. That's Taylers life story right there. It should be a lifetime movie.
Can't decide between these potential tites for the Lifetime television event:

1 To Have and To Hold Death's Hand
2 Till Death's Hand Do Us Part
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote: You'd still be freeloading off the government and chuckie if he was still giving you money. And you'd still be bringing weird men around your kids and wasting money on shitty tattoos and hot topic clothing. Then you'd eventually get back with chuckie and be conceiving baby #4 because you realized you were just being "immature" and your husbitch is actually a wonderful provider. Boom. That's Taylers life story right there. It should be a lifetime movie.

Tayler's Tragedy: Holding Death's Hand
I Held Death's Hand: The Tayler Herron Story
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

HubertCumberdale wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:

Tayler's Tragedy: Holding Death's Hand
I Held Death's Hand: The Tayler Herron Story
Lmao those are so spot on!
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Maybe the reason that chuckie mom couldn't cope with them is because Taylor has screwed them up...
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I lurk here normally, I agree with everything you say and this whole situation is just awful.

However, for all Tayler's faults, I just wanted to say thay I quite liked the expression 'we all have chapters we wouldn't read aloud' haha

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”