Video is on page 7 of the Jess screenshots thread
babyfox
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Van - Part 70

Unread post by babyfox »

If Jess was lying about how little Drake sees the boys/how much child support he pays, I'm sure he would have mentioned that in his video. I think it's immature how Jess publicly bashes him all the time, but I think there is truth to what she says about Drake as a father.
luv2laugh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luv2laugh »

Jessica really needs to join the Facebook group Trusting God in Fertility. It's an extremely active Quiverfull Facebook group where all of the women are legit obsessed with getting pregnant. Most are on their 9th baby and a some are on number 10+.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

She did previously post how many hours the court says he has spent with them when she was bashing him the last time. But there's nothing new from Jess in a while about "officially" how often he sees them. I'm thinking that he may have stepped it up a little since him and Nat got back together, but Jess is keeping it on the down low to make it look like he isn't. So then the last memory her viewers have is her bashing him about not being there.

I'm still 50/50 if Nat would have much of an influence. But she did last time, so I don't know why she wouldn't now.
LovelyFlowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LovelyFlowers »

I agree with the previous comments if jess was/is lying about how much time spent with the boys and how much child support he pays,one drake wouldn't have a problem taking her to court over it and two he wouldn't have a problem speaking about it and I disagree about drake stepping up you can tell he is hardly in the picture just by looking at landen's relationship with chris, not saying that he is not there because clearly he is but not enough and not regularly .
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

luv2laugh wrote:Jessica really needs to join the Facebook group Trusting God in Fertility. It's an extremely active Quiverfull Facebook group where all of the women are legit obsessed with getting pregnant. Most are on their 9th baby and a some are on number 10+.
So Duggars in training? That's all I can think when I hear 10 kids +, on top of very little one on one time with the kids

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

jedoc321 wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:
LovelyFlowers wrote:I don't think she's lying, this has been said before but I don't think she is lying because she could get into trouble with the courts about the time spent with the children and I don't think jess is capable of lying like that not to mention she's not the only person to say he doesn't see his kid/kid's, and the bond the boy's share with Chris especially landen shows drake is hardly in the picture.

The only way she could get in trouble for lying is if she lied to the court. If she lies on YT, unless someone complains, it doesn't mean shit.
Drake went out of his way to make a YouTube video when Jess was bashing him,you think he wouldn't complain to the court if she was lying about how much he paid or how much he seen them?
Making a video and going to court are two different things. Do I think he would go to court... No, he likes flying under the radar. He probably doesn't see them (I've never claimed he does) but say he does see them more than what Jess says but less than the court order, taking her to court would only backfire on himself. He probably can't be bothered to make another video because if I recall he said that would be the last he spoke on the matter.

Once again making a petty video and going to court are two different things. Even if he did complain to court over the words she's saying as long as he is doing what he's supposed to a normal judge would probably just tell them to take their petty "she said" shit elsewhere.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

luv2laugh wrote:Jessica really needs to join the Facebook group Trusting God in Fertility. It's an extremely active Quiverfull Facebook group where all of the women are legit obsessed with getting pregnant. Most are on their 9th baby and a some are on number 10+.
Very scary. I wonder if she could handle most aspects of Christian patriarchy - modesty, plain\conservative dress, homeschooling, husband as head of household leader of family, many of the women who've wrote about their lives after leaving the life style speak of hours spent baking their own bread.

Trusting God in her fertility she's what 24...she could have 20 more years of haing a baby every 18 months or so.
luv2laugh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luv2laugh »

Trusting God in Fertility facebook group went secret now. The husband group is still up and not secret though. I am part of the Trusting God in Fertility facebook group because I just wanted to observe and find out WHY they are obsessed with getting pregnant. They all homeschool and believe that women must have as many children as God allows and absolutely worship Nancy Above Rubies and Trim Healthy Mama. Women who do NFP are criticized for it by many in the group. Many seem to be more focused on pregnancy, getting pregnany, and announcing pregnancy rather than the babies and children they already have. I find it really concerning. I think some of the women are just addicted to pregnancy in the group and are using religion to justify their addiction. This is the PERFECT group for Jess.
realredhead91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by realredhead91 »

Double post
Last edited by realredhead91 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realredhead91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by realredhead91 »

reyisawesome wrote:Lol I don't know if that is true but a couple weeks ago I did just that. Either that or a hospital switched the son at birth lol. I am going to school for medical laboratory science and once a year we go over to the junior high school and blood type the kids, well on the permission slip the parent is supposed to write the parents blood types so the child can guess their own blood type. His said mom is O+ and dad is O+ positive. The boy was B+ we even asked to prick his finger again so we could double check. Sure enough B+ the second time too. And all the kids got sent home with slips stating their blood type. Oops lol.
Actually, its possible to not have either of your parents blood types. I'm O+ and my mom and dad are A+. My sister is the same, O+. Our parents are really our parents, no cheating happened. What happened is that was 1 grandparent from each of my parents had O+ and my parents were each carriers of O+. So there was a chance. My aunt and her 2 youngest kids have the same situation. It can happen[/quote]

Yes because both your parents were type AO with O being the recessive gene if both parents are type O it is impossible for their offspring to be Anything else, trust me I do blood typing and blood banking.
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

reyisawesome wrote:Lol I don't know if that is true but a couple weeks ago I did just that. Either that or a hospital switched the son at birth lol. I am going to school for medical laboratory science and once a year we go over to the junior high school and blood type the kids, well on the permission slip the parent is supposed to write the parents blood types so the child can guess their own blood type. His said mom is O+ and dad is O+ positive. The boy was B+ we even asked to prick his finger again so we could double check. Sure enough B+ the second time too. And all the kids got sent home with slips stating their blood type. Oops lol.
Actually, its possible to not have either of your parents blood types. I'm O+ and my mom and dad are A+. My sister is the same, O+. Our parents are really our parents, no cheating happened. What happened is that was 1 grandparent from each of my parents had O+ and my parents were each carriers of O+. So there was a chance. My aunt and her 2 youngest kids have the same situation. It can happen

O is recessive which is why that happened for you, but in realred's scenario it wouldn't be possible for the kid to have a different blood type because if the parents are O then their genotype must be OO so no way the kid could get a B type. My guess is that one of the parents probably got theirs wrong, if it was a cheating scandal it would be pretty easy to lie about your blood type lol. My mom swore for years I was AB until I got tested and turned out to be A.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I've never seen anyone who loves pregnancy as much as Jess does. She's OBSESSED with it. Even the people I know who had relatively easy pregnancies will tell you that the side effects are very unpleasant and that while it can be enjoyable, it's just a step in having an actual child. Jess just wants the pregnancies themselves.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I think she's just obsessed with the attention she gets from being pregnant. She's got some lose wires in her head to where she equates pregnant=attention/relevance.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

msgmiscc wrote:I'm just thinking that this baby is going to be extremely unfortunate looking
Not possible. Any creature with blue eyes is, by definition, good-looking and inherently superior. Did you not pay attention in eugenics class or something?

/sarcasm
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:I'm just thinking that this baby is going to be extremely unfortunate looking
Not possible. Any creature with blue eyes is, by definition, good-looking and inherently superior. Did you not pay attention in eugenics class or something?

/sarcasm

LOL Image specially in Jessssss perfect blue eyed world
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Remember? Motherhood is her "calling"!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

20 more years of having a babybthat takes basically 10 months to gestate so 20 more 28 month cycles after the age of 24? don't think so. or am I misunderstanding.

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I think she's just obsessed with the attention she gets from being pregnant. She's got some lose wires in her head to where she equates pregnant=attention/relevance.
I think also the fact that her paycheck is tied to her popularity on YT doesn't help! Her pregnancy/BFing/birth vids are her biggest moneymakers
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

ArielLipstick wrote:I've never seen anyone who loves pregnancy as much as Jess does. She's OBSESSED with it. Even the people I know who had relatively easy pregnancies will tell you that the side effects are very unpleasant and that while it can be enjoyable, it's just a step in having an actual child. Jess just wants the pregnancies themselves.
You must have never watched Lucy. Her and Jess are two peas in the same effed up pod. Pregnancy and breastfeeding are their 'things' and once the babies get past that stage, they are tossed to the side while the mom has another.

Return to “JesssFam”