The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by mjh62715 »

this is Chuckies mom I never said I could not cope with the babies I love them baby so much and I miss them so much it makes me sick sometimes. just sometimes it is hard because I work 40 hours a week and I'm in my 40s she made it sound like I could not handle them them babies are good for me they listen to me they are polite the only thing is like I said I work 40 hours and when you have to jump on your only two days off it gets tiring but they are babies and can't get their own food in their own drinks that's all I meant when I said that stuff to her. I love those kids and I would do anything in the world for them I miss them so much that it hurts I just hope they know that pappy and memal loves them
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

mjh62715 wrote:this is Chuckies mom I never said I could not cope with the babies I love them baby so much and I miss them so much it makes me sick sometimes. just sometimes it is hard because I work 40 hours a week and I'm in my 40s she made it sound like I could not handle them them babies are good for me they listen to me they are polite the only thing is like I said I work 40 hours and when you have to jump on your only two days off it gets tiring but they are babies and can't get their own food in their own drinks that's all I meant when I said that stuff to her. I love those kids and I would do anything in the world for them I miss them so much that it hurts I just hope they know that pappy and memal loves them
Can you tell you son that it's not a good idea to keep posting about her on social media? It's giving her what she wants
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

I did it's just hard not to want to defend ourselves she puts us down so much says so many lies but I did tell him not to stoop to her level but thank you for your concern and I do realize there is a difference in defending ourselves and stooping to her level. trust me we are not perfect people we never tried to put ourselves out there like we was.
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

mjh62715 wrote:I did it's just hard not to want to defend ourselves she puts us down so much says so many lies but I did tell him not to stoop to her level but thank you for your concern and I do realize there is a difference in defending ourselves and stooping to her level. trust me we are not perfect people we never tried to put ourselves out there like we was.
I think it's super inappropriate for you to come on a forum dedicated to bashing your daughter in law. You're a grown woman
mjh62715
Amateur
Amateur

I really don't care what you think she has bashed my family for over six years now and if she would sign the damn divorce papers she would be my ex daughter-in-law and I really don't see where I bashed her all that bad considering what she has said about my family
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

mjh62715 wrote:I really don't care what you think she has bashed my family for over six years now and if she would sign the damn divorce papers she would be my ex daughter-in-law and I really don't see where I bashed her all that bad considering what she has said about my family
Are you 12? Go be a grandma not trying to find people to say tayler sucks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

mjh62715 wrote:I really don't care what you think she has bashed my family for over six years now and if she would sign the damn divorce papers she would be my ex daughter-in-law and I really don't see where I bashed her all that bad considering what she has said about my family
You're going down to her level creeping around and making comments when you should stay out of all this

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

i understand how you feel in wanting tondefend yourself, it certianly appears you have been a constantvand stable presence in a very disruptive childhood. When dealing with a situation like this is to allow the lawyer to defend you, and use info gathered here ifcadmissable.
As mentioned social media posts are easily duscredited as accounts can be hacked ect jilted ex wives are notorious.
Taylor obviously has legal advice hence the recent addressing of her mental health issues, employment status education and general social media presence.
Forcthe children delete facebook postts except ones with photos with dates demonstrating how often and regularily the children were in your care . bank statement ect demonstrating that they sleep on beds being paid for by your son wear clothes paid for by your son.
Enroll them in a class or activity have charles attend angef management and parenting classes.
Endure no modificstions are visible and suprr repectful during court.
Check if screenshots dct from whereever are admissable do this because if you are the only real stable influence these kids still need you.
Of course your tured you have rsised your own family and chatles problems aside your kids are either working and seeking education.
Taking all those children every weekend after working a full week so as T can be 21( an expression i dont geg of course shes geting to be a w1 or 22 yr old, jusg one with kids becausd she wanted them but shes not 15 anymore she doesnt have an identity away from a social media teenmom..
I offer this sdvice in all seriousness and concern xo

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

seriousness concern and full of tyoos and gramatical errors .
only first day of bloody holidays and am to exhausted to even to fix it sorry. Hope you can makevout general gist

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

I actually agree with you. When someone sits there and calls their MIL out, does she think it's not going to come back to her? I think a judge should tell her to sign the papers.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

It would just be a lot safer for all of chuckie a family to stay off of social media until the court date. Let her post crap, the only person it'll backfire on is her but by posting on here and posting on social media cussing her out she has things to use against your family.
Be quiet to be clever
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

twomommies wrote:
I actually agree with you. When someone sits there and calls their MIL out, does she think it's not going to come back to her? I think a judge should tell her to sign the papers.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I agree also. She didn't bash her. She defended herself against Tayler's claims of her not being able to handle the kids. I can understand being upset when you want to see them, but Tayler would rather post about how you can't handle them. I do think though that all parties involved need to stay away from social media. Tayler included of course.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

The losers in all this are the kids. BOTH of their parents are violent, immature people. BOTH parents need mandated counseling, parenting classes and anger management therapy. I don't know why people here tend to want to take Chuckie's side. He's abusive and misogynistic. He's violent and tends to have no respect for women. I don't think he should be seeing the kids until he accepts counseling. Tayler is not much better. Now the grandparents are duking it out on social media. This is a mess! I sincerely wish that CPS WOULD get involved and remove the children from all parties until some real changes can take place. It's a dangerous situation all around. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Tayler said that chuckies family had no issues with her parenting until she filed the police report. But, at the same time, Tayler had no issues with chuckies family when she was letting the kids go over there every weekend. Why won't she sign the divorce papers? Is she trying to get alimony? The fact that she won't sign leads me to believe that she is planning on getting back with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I agree that we shouldn't act like Chuckie is a saint. His parents did a shitty job raising him, I don't know why people think the kids would be better off there. That's for cps and the courts to decide after an investigation. Obviously Tayler is unfit as a mother, but Chuckie isn't much better, he's just got the honor of being employed.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Is they were to get back together will anything happen with the kids still? It's been put out there now to the courts that the kids are witnessing domestic abuse.
I'm from the UK so no idea how the american systems work but I know of someone who got the kids taken because they were around DV
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

sallysoldseashel wrote:Why are ppl getting upset that she's 40 and on this forum when I find it weird that there's 30 year olds on here(not this topic.idk.) watching YouTube moms , following them, on coming here to bash them...
Because they're in the middle of a legal battle and she's acting like a fucking child trying to gather support oh wah my DIL sucks yeah well your son does too

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

sallysoldseashel wrote:Why are ppl getting upset that she's 40 and on this forum when I find it weird that there's 30 year olds on here(not this topic.idk.) watching YouTube moms , following them, on coming here to bash them...
Where did anyone say they were upset because of her age? Also, many of the YouTube moms are in their 30s so why would it matter if there were 30 year olds bashing them?
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

This is for Chuckie and his alleged family as much as it applies to our posters here. Keep it civil. If we can't coexist here without getting at each other's throats than someone will be warned or banned. Period. Yes they should stay off social media and this site but clearly they aren't going to and it's not our job to enforce that. If you feel so strongly about it, don't acknowledge them on here. Age is irrelevant as long as you can conduct yourself maturely. (:

Again, this applies to everyone.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

This is getting off topic, chill the fuck down. It doesn't matter whose what age. Nobody cares.

For Chuckie and the family, it really would be wisest to refrain from posting. Posting here wont solve anything and we are not the people you should be defending yourselves to. We are complete strangers, think about it.

edit: nevermind :D

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”