True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

HubertCumberdale wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016041 ... 09fe14.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016041 ... b3621b.jpg

Of course the only thing she puts public on Facebook is this.

She claims that he never had a problem with her "parenting" yet didn't she claim one of his "violent episodes" happened when she smacked Alasana for the nail polish? Which by the way we don't know how hard or where she actually hit Alasana. He clearly did not agree with all her choices when it came to parenting.

Also, I don't see an issue with Chuckies mom sharing her side of the story but the better choice would definitely be to not post things about her while going through legal issues just so you can stay in the clear and it not reflect badly on you/your family/the case.

I personally think Chuckies family do have their heads screwed on a little better than Tayler (and her family) but then again comparing the two there really isn't a huge difference. I don't recall them ever talking about drowning the children though and let's face it, didn't she kick Chuckie in the face while he was driving with Alasana in the back? Obviously he isn't the best but if I was a judge and absolutely had to choose one of them, it would be him/his family but force him to go to anger management and parenting classes. I use to be a crazy, Tayler follower but after I sit here and watch my children grow I just cannot imagine doing my kids the way she does her. It took a lot of eye opening and constantly coming to read this forum to show me because I really did want to see the good in her. I guess I just expected more as a parent as time continued but she never managed to grow up. I gave her props as a "younger mother" even though she was not doing her best but her mentality never changed. Just sucks for the kids because we all know they deserve better, on both sides.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

cagedbird wrote:
mjh62715 wrote:I did it's just hard not to want to defend ourselves she puts us down so much says so many lies but I did tell him not to stoop to her level but thank you for your concern and I do realize there is a difference in defending ourselves and stooping to her level. trust me we are not perfect people we never tried to put ourselves out there like we was.
I think it's super inappropriate for you to come on a forum dedicated to bashing your daughter in law. You're a grown woman
Cage, what you think is irreverent. I would MUCH rather hear what Mjh has to say vs reading what you think of her posting here. Why, when a personal acquaintance of the you tuber comes on here, do people here chase them away? It is always interesting to get an in inside perspective, but someone always tries to ruin it. Pay no attention Mjh.
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

Ripley wrote:
cagedbird wrote:
mjh62715 wrote:I did it's just hard not to want to defend ourselves she puts us down so much says so many lies but I did tell him not to stoop to her level but thank you for your concern and I do realize there is a difference in defending ourselves and stooping to her level. trust me we are not perfect people we never tried to put ourselves out there like we was.
I think it's super inappropriate for you to come on a forum dedicated to bashing your daughter in law. You're a grown woman
Cage, what you think is irreverent. I would MUCH rather hear what Mjh has to say vs reading what you think of her posting here. Why, when a personal acquaintance of the you tuber comes on here, do people here chase them away? It is always interesting to get an in inside perspective, but someone always tries to ruin it. Pay no attention Mjh.
I think your bitchy opinion is irrelevant sorry

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Cage, you need some time to chill. Based on your posts, you seem to be a very angry and rude person to others. I think it's best that you take some time off of here and cool down for a bit.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Uhm can you please not call people bitchy for their opinion k thanks.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Hey.

30 in a couple weeks. Eat my fat ass.

And I agree with Ripley 100%

Everyone wants to bitch when threads are boring then they get all SJW and chase off all the action. Sit yo ass down.
#FreeBen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Guys, Tayler was still able to make dinner 38 minutes after getting off of work. #damngoodmom
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

blackbetty wrote:Hey.

Everyone wants to bitch when threads are boring then they get all SJW and chase off all the action. Sit yo ass down.
I'll be 30 in the first week of May. We must be ANCIENT to some f these people ImageImageImage
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'll be 30 in the first week of May. We must be ANCIENT to some f these people ImageImageImage
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm about to turn 30, too. We must be ANCIENT!! Image
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote:

I'm about to turn 30, too. We must be ANCIENT!! Image
Clearly ya'll are too old to be here so bye
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

zipadeedodah wrote:

Can I join the Ancient team? lol I have already hit 30 ;)
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

thenightowl wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:

Can I join the Ancient team? lol I have already hit 30 ;)
I'm 27, close enough to 30. I want to join too lol
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

35 here , I had kids at 16, 21 and 30 thats why i like YT mums so embarressed im the oldest

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I'm 28 in 3 months.... I feel 30. Does someone wanna fill me in on what the actual hell just happened and why everyone just went apeshit at each other????

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sallysoldseashel wrote:You guys can't talk about age or you will get banned
Watch yourself. The point I was making was that you can't sit here calling anyone too old for the site. I shouldn't have to say that? I can't stop people from defending themselves. That said, let's get back to Tayler now everyone.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think it's sad how Tayler has only packed a couple of boxes and container bins, and she's pretty much done packing. Hopefully she'll stop renting furniture so that it's not getting repo all time and get more things for new place. Her houses always look so depressed and empty.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

annaclinchwalsh wrote:35 here , I had kids at 16, 21 and 30 thats why i like YT mums so embarressed im the oldest

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
Sorry-- I'm old enough to be your mom (theoretically). So I am _really_ pathetic, LOL.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She has a wart so she goes to the er? Way to waste everyone's time. She just wants praise for being such a good mom.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016041 ... 94ed1d.jpg[/img]
Good job. You packed all your shit by yourself. Sucks you don't have a license or a car to be able to move it. Any I bet she will be bitching because no one will help her move. I love how she said she won't have to be in a house with the memories of abuse. She said before the reason she was moving was for her safety. If she was really concerned about her safety, why is she waiting like 5 months after the so called incident to move? Actually, if she was concerned about her safety, why did she keep going back to a guy that was supposedly so abusive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”