• Advertisement
    

Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!! This forum has it's own set of rules. We've created this forum to minimize the arguing that occurs in the regular forums. If you are called out, it is up to you whether or not you respond. The only rules for this forum are...
1. No racial or gender/sexual slurs.
2. No posting of personal information (address, phone number, etc).
3. No flaming or "boxing" with Admin or Moddies.

Unless one of the rules have been broken, reports made about posts in this forum will be ignored.

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby CanYouJustNot » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:58 pm

If you're trying to be "secretive" about the house on here, please don't post a picture of it. It's so easy to find anything with a picture on the internet. I feel like people don't want to believe that the Bumps have a lot of money. They do. They might not deserve it, but their spending can't be explained away with CCs. Get.over.it.
Image
CanYouJustNot
Informer
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 1040 times
Been thanked: 1416 times

Advertisement

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:00 pm

CanYouJustNot wrote:If you're trying to be "secretive" about the house on here, please don't post a picture of it. It's so easy to find anything with a picture on the internet. I feel like people don't want to believe that the Bumps have a lot of money. They do. They might not deserve it, but their spending can't be explained away with CCs. Get.over.it.


They'll be moving in a week or two. We can wait to really discuss and share photos until then! It's not like they're just going to forget about the house and we'll have no chance to see it.
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 6235 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby cats-or-die » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:03 pm

People continue to act amazed at the money they spend daily. Like fucking wake up. Bryan and Missy are loaded. If I was as rich as they were, I'd eat out and buy fancy houses as well. It's not a shock at this point that they're well off. Who fucking cares what kind of house they buy
Agreed that the people discussing the house and searching it out make us all look batshit crazy.


xoxo gossip cat
User avatar
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 am
Has thanked: 1030 times
Been thanked: 8592 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby ghostgrrl » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:10 pm

cats-or-die wrote:People continue to act amazed at the money they spend daily. Like fucking wake up. Bryan and Missy are loaded. If I was as rich as they were, I'd eat out and buy fancy houses as well. It's not a shock at this point that they're well off. Who fucking cares what kind of house they buy
Agreed that the people discussing the house and searching it out make us all look batshit crazy.


xoxo gossip cat


YES "Oh my gosh, they bought Ollie $34 shoes" like Missy didn't drop $900 on shoes she wore for a single night? Get real people. They spend a lot of money, what else is new?
ghostgrrl
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:49 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 680 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby ghostgrrl » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Here's something-- people asking for house info in PMs. I hate the idea that just because someone is a regular poster here (or a poster at all) automatically means they deserve this kind of information, like its known for sure they aren't a predator.

A weirdo isn't going to come in with a username like crazystalker99 and make themselves known. They can integrate themselves and become well liked on boards like this! You never know who is on the other side of a computer screen. Stop sharing info like this. It's creepy as fuck.
ghostgrrl
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:49 am
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 680 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Acbsktbll » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:24 pm

ghostgrrl wrote:Here's something-- people asking for house info in PMs. I hate the idea that just because someone is a regular poster here (or a poster at all) automatically means they deserve this kind of information, like its known for sure they aren't a predator.

A weirdo isn't going to come in with a username like crazystalker99 and make themselves known. They can integrate themselves and become well liked on boards like this! You never know who is on the other side of a computer screen. Stop sharing info like this. It's creepy as fuck.

This...

I ended up with 4 messages asking for it.

Sorry krypto if my other post was harsh. TT had my updated so I didn't see the posts between mine & yours.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1466 times
Been thanked: 4607 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:32 pm

Acbsktbll wrote:
ghostgrrl wrote:Here's something-- people asking for house info in PMs. I hate the idea that just because someone is a regular poster here (or a poster at all) automatically means they deserve this kind of information, like its known for sure they aren't a predator.

A weirdo isn't going to come in with a username like crazystalker99 and make themselves known. They can integrate themselves and become well liked on boards like this! You never know who is on the other side of a computer screen. Stop sharing info like this. It's creepy as fuck.

This...

I ended up with 4 messages asking for it.

Sorry krypto if my other post was harsh. TT had my updated so I didn't see the posts between mine & yours.


It's really not a big deal lol. It's frustrating because I feel like all I'm doing is yelling at everyone but if I don't chaos happens.

I just can't let us be responsible for one crazy person's actions. That's really all it is. If we were a small, private group, I'd be okay with it.
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 6235 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Acbsktbll » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:39 pm

I totally realized my typing error. Lol. Glad you understood what I wrote. But yes, trust me I get it. I used to mod for a large board for a popular boy band back in the day. Hopefully it dies down in the posts.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1531
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1466 times
Been thanked: 4607 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby actuallydear » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:52 pm

You know what? I take issue with the person (don't remember who it was, sorry) who made the post saying "I found it! But I'm not telling you anything or linking" - that just drew attention to the fact the information was available. Was it all for ass pats?
shake it up.
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3144
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 8418 times
Been thanked: 16665 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby ferriswheel » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:59 pm

actuallydear wrote:You know what? I take issue with the person (don't remember who it was, sorry) who made the post saying "I found it! But I'm not telling you anything or linking" - that just drew attention to the fact the information was available. Was it all for ass pats?

That's what I was thinking, it's a the same as "I posted this snarky comment" or whatever on social media. Why even say anything when you know people are going to ask, it doesn't matter if you say you won't give the information out, people will ask.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
User avatar
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 pm
Has thanked: 1209 times
Been thanked: 3274 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby ladymama » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:01 pm

ferriswheel wrote:
actuallydear wrote:You know what? I take issue with the person (don't remember who it was, sorry) who made the post saying "I found it! But I'm not telling you anything or linking" - that just drew attention to the fact the information was available. Was it all for ass pats?

That's what I was thinking, it's a the same as "I posted this snarky comment" or whatever on social media. Why even say anything when you know people are going to ask, it doesn't matter if you say you won't give the information out, people will ask.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Absolutely for asspats because she continued on with "well anyone with basic Google knowledge could find it!" And numerous comments about how easy it is to find.

Bow to me, I'm an internet stalker!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 10444 times
Been thanked: 4033 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Lissa7595 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:01 pm

I mentioned stopping posting hints or deleting them so creeps cant find the house and got told that was ridiculous by a bunch of people. Glad to see im not the only one with some common sense about others privacy no matter who it is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lissa7595
Talker
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 pm
Has thanked: 937 times
Been thanked: 531 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby ladymama » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:09 pm

I just went through her posts and there were so many explaining how she just enjoys puzzles, and even more replying to people asking for the link. "We aren't allowed to post it but its soooo easy to find!"

Thank you, oh wise one.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 10444 times
Been thanked: 4033 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Kryptonite » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:39 pm

I love you sensible human beans. ;)
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 6235 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby cats-or-die » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:53 pm

Did you guys know the house was super easy to find?? and it's huge and outdated and sooooo extravagant!! Oh and the layout is so weird!!1! But did you guys even know it's easy to find if you have any type of Google skills? Did you?




xoxo gossip cat
User avatar
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 am
Has thanked: 1030 times
Been thanked: 8592 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby saltliferocks » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Kryptonite (in her best Oprah voice) with her stack of pink bunny suits:
"You get a bunny suit!... You get a bunny suit!... And YOU get a bunny suit!"
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 4231 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Theirmom » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:50 pm

ladymama wrote:I just went through her posts and there were so many explaining how she just enjoys puzzles, and even more replying to people asking for the link. "We aren't allowed to post it but its soooo easy to find!"

Thank you, oh wise one.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk


2 posts about puzzles. Not "so many".
2 posts saying I won't link.

And I mentioned how easy it was to find not to encourage people to look, but as commentary as to why the lumps are being deceptive when they can be caught in a lie so easily.

I don't know where you're getting the "so many posts" nonsense. I've only made, like, eight posts in the last two days. Just because you keep seeing my posts in the never-ending quote trees doesn't mean I'm making sooo many posts.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
User avatar
Theirmom
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Has thanked: 666 times
Been thanked: 9202 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby saltliferocks » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:57 am

saltliferocks wrote:Kryptonite (in her best Oprah voice) with her stack of pink bunny suits:
"You get a bunny suit!... You get a bunny suit!... And YOU get a bunny suit!"


*Meant for this to go in the YTMD pet peeves boxing ring in response to mods having to deal with assholes.**
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 4231 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby saltliferocks » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:30 am

I found the initial discussion about the house interesting. I don't think TheirMom took it to a creepy place. Other people took it to the creepy. She didn't give any specifics. She discussed it in a way people would have done before the only thing people talked about on the board were wrinkled skin and Starbucks.
It is easy to lose site of the fact that the super creeps wouldn't take the time to read a gossip site, but your points of concern are valid.
I watched a video from a man who has been stalking a YTber last night. It's scary when you actually see and hear someone who clearly has emotional issues discuss the delusional relationahip that they believe they have with a stranger.
The YTber being stalked is single. However, I couldn't help but think of how people like this disturbed man are watching family vloggers, as well.
We eant vloggers to be transparent, and to a point they should be, but we shouldn't contribute to putting the safety of the innocent kids at risk.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:31 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 4231 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Cgl33 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:55 am

The entire thread is annoying, whether it's people complaining that they can't find it online or people trying to out snark each other. I love snark, but sometimes it's more productive to talk to someone reasonably.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 12255 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Silvress » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:20 am

The nitpicking is ridiculous. Everyone complains because it's Starbucks, Missy's wrinkles, etc. We get interesting info, "that's creepy", "stop stalking," etc. Could the initial house post discovery have been handled more discretely? Maybe. Were the "I can't find the house/how do I find the house/etc" posts annoying? Definitely. Do we need to show photos/etc? No.

I don't care about their ostentatious ode to new money aside from I'm curious as to what they're planning for the space and I wish they would show us, because I'm genuinely interested. They're tacky and their personalities kind of suck, but I love watching REAL people do this stuff, not the HGTV BS. YT is following the "scripted reality tv" BS, but it isn't so far gone yet that real life situations like this aren't still interesting. I'm honestly only watching E&J right now for their home buying experience. It's a cool process to watch unfold.

I'm not "creepy" because I find this interesting. I am never going to meet these people in RL, have zero desire to do so, honestly, and do not have a hate-filled shrine tucked away in my closet. It's something to pass the time away during lulls at work. I'm not jealous of their life or their lifestyle, because everyone has crap, even YTers. If I had the choice between millions of dollars to broadcast my life constantly on YT or the life I have now, the one I have now, hands down. I understand that most of us are capable of reasonable thought and don't hate these people, but the ones that do really sour the thread.
User avatar
Silvress
Amateur
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:34 am
Location: United States
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:50 am

Yes, Silvress, yes!

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS, DAMMIT. :D
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 6235 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby dfwmom » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:14 am

YES! That is the one thread that I absolutely HATE checking in on, because I have to sort through 4 pages of folks rehashing what shirt he wore, where they went to eat for three meals in one day, how much they neglect their kids, etc. I post early in the mornings in there because I don't have to read through that much stuff but by the end of the day it will be a sh*t storm.
dfwmom
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2084
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:18 am
Location: DFW, Texas
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Daily Bumps Thread Participants

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:31 am

Off Topic:

saltliferocks wrote:I found the initial discussion about the house interesting. I don't think TheirMom took it to a creepy place. Other people took it to the creepy. She didn't give any specifics. She discussed it in a way people would have done before the only thing people talked about on the board were wrinkled skin and Starbucks.
It is easy to lose site of the fact that the super creeps wouldn't take the time to read a gossip site, but your points of concern are valid.
I watched a video from a man who has been stalking a YTber last night. It's scary when you actually see and hear someone who clearly has emotional issues discuss the delusional relationahip that they believe they have with a stranger.
The YTber being stalked is single. However, I couldn't help but think of how people like this disturbed man are watching family vloggers, as well.
We eant vloggers to be transparent, and to a point they should be, but we shouldn't contribute to putting the safety of the innocent kids at risk.


I just read this, please tell me you are not talking about TRISHA OMG. Daniel is harmless and she's using him for views since she lost thousands of subscribers due to her Donald Trump video but I do agree. We, YTMD, the forum that ruins the livelihood of uneducated, lazy females who also happen to be mothers, are responsible for the information we put out into the universe. HAD TO GET THAT ONE OUT. K. THXS. BAI.
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 254 times
Been thanked: 6235 times

PreviousNext

Return to Boxing Ring

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement