Chloebianca.xo

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chloebianca.xo

Unread post by KimKardashian »

She deletes most of the clubbing/going out pictures soon after . She posts a lot of guys kissing on her and stuff & they'll be deleted soon after .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by evaahxo »

I remember her complaining a guy in the club was following her and she posted a picture of what she was wearing , someone commented saying "dressed like that, its obvious men would act that way" and she went off on them .. But its true , montreal clubbing area has a lot of pervs , and being a mom she shouldn't dress that slutty.. 18th birthday or not , some people blamed the man , saying girls should be allowed to wear whatever, its men who should control themselves.. But i mean she is just asking for it , even her instagram has her posting pictures in a robe braless .. I don't know .. i guess its just me..but she should have a little more class as a mom, no matter what age

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I don't care if you're naked. No outfit is "asking for it." Gtfoh
#FreeBen
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

I went to the same high school as that girl (ccsg). I graduated in 2010 so i probably never talked to her but I remember being a senior and looking at the youngest students like awwww I wonder what they will be like later.

Now I know.
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

Omg how can you be a woman and even type those words "asking for it". Are you serious? Placing any blame on the victim shifts blame away from the perpetrator. Stop propagating rape culture. Saying someone's asking for it will only continue this bullshit of men not being held accountable
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

rock_on wrote:I went to the same high school as that girl (ccsg). I graduated in 2010 so i probably never talked to her but I remember being a senior and looking at the youngest students like awwww I wonder what they will be like later.

Now I know.
Is it an alternative school? I hadn't heard of it before. Does she still live in that city?? It looks like she's in Ottawa :S
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
rock_on wrote:I went to the same high school as that girl (ccsg). I graduated in 2010 so i probably never talked to her but I remember being a senior and looking at the youngest students like awwww I wonder what they will be like later.

Now I know.
Is it an alternative school? I hadn't heard of it before. Does she still live in that city?? It looks like she's in Ottawa :S
It's a french high school in Ottawa, good school IMO. It's one of the best french school in Ottawa. I might be a bit biased tho.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

rock_on wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote:

Now I know.
It's a french high school in Ottawa, good school IMO. It's one of the best french school in Ottawa. I might be a bit biased tho.
It was?? I swear she posted she graduated from a HS in Mississauga!! I always thought she was in the GTA. :S
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

rock_on wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote:
It was?? I swear she posted she graduated from a HS in Mississauga!! I always thought she was in the GTA. :S
Nah she is definetely from Ottawa. The HS she graduated from is in Ottawa too and most of her geotags on FB are in Ottawa, but I can understand the confusion, all these insta mom's are basically the same haha
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

rock_on wrote:
rock_on wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote:
Nah she is definetely from Ottawa. The HS she graduated from is in Ottawa too and most of her geotags on FB are in Ottawa, but I can understand the confusion, all these insta mom's are basically the same haha
Ohhh I'm mixing her up with her friend. She was mixed, was with the BD still and has a girl who's a bit older.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wellboom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wellboom »

She doesn't look healthy

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

wellboom wrote:She doesn't look healthy

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
She has talked about having an eating disorder and starving herself as well as self harm and depression, etc. She was in a very abusive relationship with her daughters father and seems to go through cycles of hating him and then missing him. I know what it's like, so my heart aches for the poor girl Image on the bright side she seems like a great mom and her daughter seems to make her happy so that's awesome.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg sorry - thought she had a good head on her shoulders and had smartened up! I stand corrected! What a shitshow

ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

Lol, she is a joke. Didn't she just diss him a few days ago saying how shitty he is for talking to underage girls while trying to reconcile with her? She's dumb as hell. And he shouldn't even be calling her his "wife", they are no where near a healthy and strong relationship to be calling each other husband and wife ( and they aren't even legally married either)
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

She has said multiple times that he's been violent with her and physically hurt her which is fucking scary especially with a baby involved. When she called him a "lazy ugly fury ginger ass" I died tho

aemommy2

Unread post by aemommy2 »

Who is her baby's dad?
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper