Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jess, Alpine and Their Soon to Be Family of 9: Part 71

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Both of my kids followed the wives tale. My girl was faster my boy was slower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mikejones »

But you know Jessica is thinking "omg velma skube"
MamaBear13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaBear13 »

Both of my sons were in the 170's early on in the pregnancy, then tapered down to the 140-150's. Means nothing.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

tinydancer wrote:
Ripley wrote:This was posted on Britneyandbaby's thread (i think wheresmycoffee posted it), and I wanted to repost here. I don't know how often Jessica reads her thread, but his is info that should be shared. Jess, you are not above such things. Be careful about what you post.

That is truly disturbing and the main reason why I could never bring myself to put my kids online. The other being, I would be worried that they would later resent me for it. A lot of Jess's videos would be attractive for sickos...all her breastfeeding vids come to mind, the videos of her kids bathing, heck even her birth videos. There are some really sick people in this world. I wonder if some of the really popular daily vloggers ever think of this or even care...the sacconejolys for example. They have such a large following, I'm sure there are a ton of creeps that watch them.
i don't want to give this too much attention as it it a bit off topic. But YES!! Scary and creepy. I searched "Alex Sosa Diapers" and the channel name "Alex Sosa"came up.There were no suspicious videos. However, there was a channel just below it just called "diapers" The person obviously has a diaper fetish. He has taken videos from moms, made a play list of kids and babies wearing diapers. It includes adults wearing them too. Scary stuff. I would feel like a terrible mom if i had a momentary lapse in judgement and posted a video of my child in a diaper then saw the video in the playlist. Who knows how many pedos this creep has shared the videos with. Gah.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Remember when almost every single old wives tale Jess did with Landen had a girl result (including the heart rate), but he ended up being a boy? Those honestly mean nothing. Half the time they will be right, but that's just pure chance. But of course her minions are obsessed with it being a girl so anything is concrete evidence to them.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

babyfox wrote:Remember when almost every single old wives tale Jess did with Landen had a girl result (including the heart rate), but he ended up being a boy? Those honestly mean nothing. Half the time they will be right, but that's just pure chance. But of course her minions are obsessed with it being a girl so anything is concrete evidence to them.
The minions are actually going 50/50 now. Half of them want a girl and the other half want Lilia to be the only girl.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Wow, her pregnancy seems to be flying by! Why does she get so many ultrasounds, though?
momto6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momto6 »

Waiting for her new vlog to come up so I'm watching old vlogs I haven't seen before. In her post about where everyone sleeps, it got me thinking... why doesn't Jess build (ok... hire someone to build, LOL) a triple bunk bed? It seems that would solve a lot of their configuration issues and would also allow each of the kids to have their own beds. Just a thought! My hubby built two for our kids and they are a huge space saver and the kids love them.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

fossilfinger wrote:Wow, her pregnancy seems to be flying by! Why does she get so many ultrasounds, though?
*PERSONAL*

She's only had two IIRC, the confirmation and the 10 week. I had it the same way with mine except my "10 week" (was really a 12) was to come back and confirm size of baby and hear the heartbeat since he was still so small at the first appointment. I had several with my son to rule out genetic issues until about halfway through, and then like 1 or 2 for anatomy and stuff.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

babyfox wrote:Remember when almost every single old wives tale Jess did with Landen had a girl result (including the heart rate), but he ended up being a boy? Those honestly mean nothing. Half the time they will be right, but that's just pure chance. But of course her minions are obsessed with it being a girl so anything is concrete evidence to them.
I remember her trying to so hard to make them all seem like girl results
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

She hasn't even considered the possibility that she could have a special needs child. She's so sure that this next one will slot right in and won't stop her from finishing school etc, but what about if she ends up being this child's full-time carer for the rest of her life? It's always a possibility.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Shawn2011 wrote:She hasn't even considered the possibility that she could have a special needs child. She's so sure that this next one will slot right in and won't stop her from finishing school etc, but what about if she ends up being this child's full-time carer for the rest of her life? It's always a possibility.
Very few people consider that. Should it happen, you deal with it. You dont plan for it.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Shawn2011 wrote:She hasn't even considered the possibility that she could have a special needs child. She's so sure that this next one will slot right in and won't stop her from finishing school etc, but what about if she ends up being this child's full-time carer for the rest of her life? It's always a possibility.
Unless you have a special needs child you don't plan on it. I have a special needs older child and when I was pregnant I NEVER considered he might be special needs.
With my second pregnancy and even now I still think about it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

you guys said that there was a high possibility that she used clomid(?) to get pregnant with twins, is there a chance that she can get pregnant with fraternal twins again but naturally this time?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

violet-kelsey black wrote:you guys said that there was a high possibility that she used clomid(?) to get pregnant with twins, is there a chance that she can get pregnant with fraternal twins again but naturally this time?

I think I read somewhere that once you have twins your chances of having them again go up. I'm guessing your body recognizes what's going on. She posted the another ultrasound though & it's only one baby
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

why is the chance of her having another set of twins even relevant at this point? she's clearly only pregnant with one.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

honeybear wrote:why is the chance of her having another set of twins even relevant at this point? she's clearly only pregnant with one.
Because she keeps mentioning that she's so happy that there's only one, & I was just wondering if it was even possible for her to get pregnant with twins again since last time she took something.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Pregnancy update is up! New intro, and it bugs me a little that she put Kaden's name before Kyson since it seemed like she was going in order. Jess said that she thinks she talked Chris into not finding out the gender until the baby is born.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Context101 wrote:Pregnancy update is up! New intro, and it bugs me a little that she put Kaden's name before Kyson since it seemed like she was going in order. Jess said that she thinks she talked Chris into not finding out the gender until the baby is born.
when Jess & Chris were "laughing" it looked so cheesy.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

Does anyone else find Caden seems older than 6? Maybe my idea of what 6 year olds are like is off. Anyway he seems like he's really intelligent (not that the others aren't!!). Random observation.

Return to “JesssFam”