Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DailyDulls: Part 61

Unread post by ladykat1313 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Theirmom wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I don't know why things in the new house are rushed and not done but a landlord can't suddenly spring a move out date on you like that, they've got to give thirty days notice. It's more likely that the work on the new house kept getting delayed or put off and that's why it isn't finished. I really don't think it has anything to do with us finding the house, the minions don't care that they were lied to because it's a surprise.
(A website) posted the ACTUAL address a few days ago. Not just the vague descriptions like here. And, unlike here, minions actually go there and argue with the "haterz".
I really do think they rushed it because of that.

Also, the rental was listed, and it's really easy to find. Maybe they just felt "safer" behind their big cast iron gate and shiny new security system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Can I have the link to their page on there please?
Last edited by ladykat1313 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: DailyDulls: Part 61

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Kryptonite wrote:I edited the initial post. There will be no links including the address posted.

I do not want to encourage you to find the address but you're going to have to do your own research if you must know.

Frankly, I don't see what the big deal is. You've seen both the old and new house.

You might want to edit the quoted posts then because it still shows up there. Plus the bonehead that just posted the link above me
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I already know the address of their new place, I just wanted to read the stuff they write about them on that site ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladykat1313
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladykat1313 »

I deleted my reply, but it's honestly not going to stop anyone form looking it up. I didn't know adding the other pages name was not ok either. My bad

Emilou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emilou »

Missy, you say you do not like "doing"your hair at its current (before extensions) length, so why are you adding more hair that you don't want to do anyways? I foresee a live-in hairdresser. Maybe they should have a live-in ass wiper too.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

ladykat1313 wrote:I deleted my reply, but it's honestly not going to stop anyone form looking it up. I didn't know adding the other pages name was not ok either. My bad

I didn't know we couldn't give the name of the other site either. It was already said in this or the last thread that they posted the address. I wouldn't have mentioned otherwise.

:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Emilou wrote:Missy, you say you do not like "doing"your hair at its current (before extensions) length, so why are you adding more hair that you don't want to do anyways? I foresee a live-in hairdresser. Maybe they should have a live-in ass wiper too.

Those were just clip in extensions. It's not like she's stuck with them. She'll probably take them out as soon as they're back from playlist.
It might actually encourage her to cut her hair if she knows she can flit back and forth between long and short on a whim.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I wonder if they have any more adult fans? I went through the comments and didn't find any, that's so crazy hahah! I'm hoping they all left at least..

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Theirmom wrote:
GGANON wrote:Soooo none of their YouTube friends congratulated them?
Cullen did. I don't follow any of their other colleagues/"friends", so there may be more.

Cullen is a class act. I know not everyone will agree with me, but I think he is. I still can't believe they are friends with the Bumps and E&J. I can't imagine hanging around both couples and enjoying that. I hope C&K never change and I honestly don't think they will.
coriann1911
Informer
Informer

Unread post by coriann1911 »

Theirmom wrote:
Emilou wrote:Missy, you say you do not like "doing"your hair at its current (before extensions) length, so why are you adding more hair that you don't want to do anyways? I foresee a live-in hairdresser. Maybe they should have a live-in ass wiper too.

Those were just clip in extensions. It's not like she's stuck with them. She'll probably take them out as soon as they're back from playlist.
It might actually encourage her to cut her hair if she knows she can flit back and forth between long and short on a whim.

They looked like tape ins to me . Meaning that she can't just take them out when she feels like and then put them right back in. She would have been smart to do clip ins though

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

She doesn't like taking care of the kids she has, but she wants more of those. It doesn't surprise me she wanted more hair even though she can't take care of the hair she has.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
skeptical_sally
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeptical_sally »

EleanorRigby wrote:He's the one who edits the vlogs so if he didn't want it in there it wouldn't be
True. For some reason I was thinking it happened when he was gone and missy edited. He's always too busy being a "popstar" to spend time with his family, so I have a hard time keeping up.

I really think the new house reveal WAS indeed a surprise. To THEM, not us.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

We've said this a hundred time but missy needs a new hair dresser my lawd!!! She's as good of a hair dress as Bryan is as a pop star... Time to find a new profession I mean that in the nicest way possible not everyone that goes to hair school can do hair after they graduate
duhhitskarley
Talker
Talker

Unread post by duhhitskarley »

julim94 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 83fea1.jpg[/img]
Why a mom dresses up like a teenager?? I would never wear that if I'm a mom!! I'm 22 years old and I never would wear that, I would be embarrassed to wear that out without people staring at me

Just curious if you are from ca? I only ask because I'm 24 so a few years younger then missy I think, but that's basically how that age group here dresses lol. At least in central. Down by SD it is nicer weather so she doesn't have the excuse of the sticky hot mess we deal with lol. But in the valley it's so hot and sticky asking as you are dressing for your body type it's all about the least clothes possibly. Other wise you get what my boyfriend likes to call it swamp ass. Lol. ImageImageImageImage
skeptical_sally
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skeptical_sally »

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyDulls: Part 61

Unread post by cats-or-die »

NOTHING is this house matches. A dark, rustic dining table with light wood China cabinets. this house is a disaster already.

xoxo gossip cat
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

skeptical_sally wrote:Image

Wow so the whole family + entourage are off to Florida,I take it! Why do they need to take so many people to Playlist with them? The co-dependence is strong.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

All snarking aside, I'm glad they did the reveal, whether it was planned or not.

They might FINALLY start showing more "boring adult things". Showing the new washer/dryer, how it didn't quite fit, talking about the renovations/construction, getting stuff set up... I hope that being home owners gets them showing more grown up stuff on the vlogs.

It's been so long since they've been in any way relatable. I don't gave a ton of hope that'll change, but fingers crossed!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't think they have many adult fans left. From their Twitter and YouTube, it looks like the only adult fans are small YouTube families probably hoping to be the next DB or E&J. I see people asking for their fans to subscribe or for B&M to check them out. Missy is so busy but has time to get extensions put in. I really think that unless Missy has time to lay on the coach or Bryan has time to play video games, they are so busy. That's being an adult.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... a18aa1.jpg[/img]

The whole family is going to FL? Jesus Missy can't anyone without them can she?

Return to “Daily Bumps”