Buttercups
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bride of Chuckie: Holding deaths hand - Part 48

Unread post by Buttercups »

EleanorRigby wrote:
Buttercups wrote:She's doomed if she does and doomed if she doesn't on this thread.
No, she's not a nice person and she's not a good mom but at least she's starting to work.
If I was her and saw everyone complaining because I wasn't doing 40 hours I'd be like fuck it what's the point.

It's a start, and if she's tired than good, she has a right now that she's actually STARTING to pay for her way or at least work a few hours a week.
I couldn't give a flying fuck whether you've worked 16 hour days and Then come home and cleaned your pet elephant whilst looking after 15 children and feeding the local homeless shelter. If you want to discuss your hours make a thread for it.
Are we supposed to feed bad?? She's had this job for what, a week? When she holds this job down for a respectable length in time, then we will talk. I have ZERO sympathy for her. If she didn't want people talking about her job she shouldn't have put it on the internet.

I'm not saying that everyone has to feel bad, mainly that it's boring as hell reading everyone go on about what saints they are because they used to work 23 hours a a day, never sleep and save the world
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I literally saw like 3 people mention their own hours. It's not like the board is completely off topic. And if it was I would step in.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

There were definetely more than that.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Buttercups wrote:There were definetely more than that.
Okay. Well when you're a mod you can decide if people need to get back on topic.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

I haven't tried to act like a mod, it's just boring as shit ready about 'my husband works this many hours', 'I work so many hours', 'my pet dog works even more hours'.

Taylor has made the first step in becoming a decent human, yeah is only baby steps and she could fuck it up but people complain if she is working and if she isn't. If she was working a 50 hour week people would comment that she is t looking after the kids she created.
I hated Taylor as much as the next person but what do people actually want from her!?
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I think people are discussing the hours because there isn't anything else to discuss further about her.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

While I don't think Tayler should be complaining, she's gotta start somewhere. So even though 16 hours isn't shit, it's SOMETHING. Hopefully she will increase the hours she works after she gets in the rhythm of working. Either way, it's better than when she was sitting at home on her ass complaining with no job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Something is better than nothing, that's for sure. I hope she works her way up to more hours though!
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

No where has Tayler said she works only 16 hours a week. She said she was doing a shift and a user said talk when you've done 16. That is where the 16 hours came in. I'm sure she is working more than that.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Mallabow wrote:No where has Tayler said she works only 16 hours a week. She said she was doing a shift and a user said talk when you've done 16. That is where the 16 hours came in. I'm sure she is working more than that.

I was just about to say this, where did anyone get 16 hours from? Lol
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

hannahbanana wrote:
Mallabow wrote:No where has Tayler said she works only 16 hours a week. She said she was doing a shift and a user said talk when you've done 16. That is where the 16 hours came in. I'm sure she is working more than that.

I was just about to say this, where did anyone get 16 hours from? Lol
From me! I used to work 16 hours a day (woo! understaffed nursing homes lol) and someone else told her try working 12 hours a day and I said or 16 hours a day.
I tried explaining my post but no one listened to me Image I don't think anyone knows how many hours she works a week!
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

This topics getting old. We don't even know if her working is true or just another lie.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Yeah, I never saw where she said 16 hours a week either. Somehow people got that because of another user posts about hours and not how much she was actually working. I have not saw a post where she even mentions her hours.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Cue instagram/tumblr post from Tayler in which she vaguely or outright states her hours, proving she reads here...

I'm also curious as to who watches Anberlin and the dog while she works, assuming she still has the dog. Hopefully she's not using some guy like she did for those shitty tattoos.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Someone who wishes to remain anonymous messaged me saying they saw she posted then quickly deleted a post saying she worked for Walmart.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

EleanorRigby wrote:Someone who wishes to remain anonymous messaged me saying they saw she posted then quickly deleted a post saying she worked for Walmart.
Walmart was my first thought when I saw her wearing a navy blue tshirt lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Here's the thing. Tayler did work in the past, but quit after a day. With her track record, no, she doesn't deserve a high five until she actually holds a job for longer than few weeks.

How many times Tayler's been working on her GED? And how many times she gave up?

Yep. That's Tayler.

Also, if Lilith's gone, shame on her. Didn't she have someone else pay for the pet deposit fees so that Lilith could stay? Though, the dog is better somewhere else, that's for sure.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 141466.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... ad7297.jpg

If you can't get your GED in a decent time frame, how do you plan on getting your STNA? I don't know how it works in Ohio but my nurse aide class was a month long. I guess it's good to have goals, lol.
(STNA = State Tested Nurse Assistant, for those who don't know)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can you imagine her dealing with patients? As far as I remember, you need compassion and kindness to be successful in any sort of nursing role. People who go into it because it's a steady paycheck are generally pretty unhappy with the choice.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

She doesn't have ANY qualities to make her suitable for working as a nursing assistant. That's really a bad, bad idea. She would have access to private information, meds. Just nope.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”