DailyDeception: Part 62

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDeception: Part 62

Unread post by ferriswheel »

zombrea wrote:I wonder what they are going to do when Ollie has to start school. These events seem to be on the weekends but are they going to fly out on a Friday night and be back Sunday so he can go to school the next day? Their schedule is going to drastically have to change unless they homeschool (please don't let them homeschool lol). Speaking of school though, has Ollie ever been shown saying the abcs? Identifying shapes? Counting?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Shay pulls his kids out of school, Hayley from Bratayley just started going back to a regular school instead of homeschooling and already has missed this week plus a couple days earlier in the month for YouTube related events.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
zombrea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zombrea »

ferriswheel wrote:
zombrea wrote:I wonder what they are going to do when Ollie has to start school. These events seem to be on the weekends but are they going to fly out on a Friday night and be back Sunday so he can go to school the next day? Their schedule is going to drastically have to change unless they homeschool (please don't let them homeschool lol). Speaking of school though, has Ollie ever been shown saying the abcs? Identifying shapes? Counting?

Shay pulls his kids out of school, Hayley from Bratayley just started going back to a regular school instead of homeschooling and already has missed this week plus a couple days earlier in the month for YouTube related events.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

That's sad that they prioritize things like that over their child's education. I don't watch either of them though so maybe there is some justification I'm not thinking of.
ladykat1313
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladykat1313 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:
laughsatytfame wrote:All that is missing is that sweet, sweet refrigerator light. lol
Don't worry, I'm here lurking in the shadows ;-)

ImageImageImage
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Maybe school is the reason the other two families left the children at home? That would make sense.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

staceyeileen wrote:They're definitely not staying on property, so they paid $12.95 per magic band for the privilege of wearing your ticket on your wrist instead of having a card. In yesterday's vlog they were all outside on the balcony pretty high up because you could see the Swan (which Missy called a dinosaur :roll:) and Dolphin hotels in the distance. There are no Disney hotels that are high rises like that.

I do hope they went on the Safari and just left it out of the vlog! And I hope Ollie went in the dino dig play area :)
They're staying at the same hotel the other vloggers are staying. I recognize the headboards on the bed from Austin's fap videos. It's the Marriott.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

Lovethesnark wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:They're definitely not staying on property, so they paid $12.95 per magic band for the privilege of wearing your ticket on your wrist instead of having a card. In yesterday's vlog they were all outside on the balcony pretty high up because you could see the Swan (which Missy called a dinosaur :roll:) and Dolphin hotels in the distance. There are no Disney hotels that are high rises like that.

I do hope they went on the Safari and just left it out of the vlog! And I hope Ollie went in the dino dig play area :)
They're staying at the same hotel the other vloggers are staying. I recognize the headboards on the bed from Austin's fap videos. It's the Marriott.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I wish i could forget it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Terebravisse wrote:I also have a theory. They are liked by so many kids is because real parents work and don't stay home like they do. Can you imagine a kid or teen who has a single mom who works hard and provides what they need but maybe doesn't have the time they do or money to go to the places the bums go? They could be living a fantasy life through them. Going to places they could only go to in their dreams as well as buying things. That's why their #goals to their minions. But that's my theory.
That's also part of what I was thinking. Which is funny, because with all their time, they don't really do stuff with the kids. They go to Disneyland a lot, and they buy a lot of stuff, but I don't see a lot of quality time. Maybe they just don't vlog it. It's private, Missy would say. The combination of the money and stuff, plus not having a mom or dad saying, "I'm too tired to do that. Did you take out the trash like I asked you to?" is pretty cool. The Lumps never say "we can't afford that". Makes for a pretty good fantasy. A lot of kids want to be adopted by the Shaytards. I can totally see that, if I was a kid.

As far as school goes as a reason for not taking the Entourage kids along, Jaedyn and Caspian are home schooled. But that seems like a no win either. Shay gets dissed for taking his kids out of school, and we're slamming these guys for not taking the kids with them. But Shay's kids are older, and getting to where it's more important not to miss. He just doesn't seem to care. I know the Bratayley kids have assignments to do. And Andrew and Hannah and Jeff and Natalia don't really have a role at Playlist like Shay or Bratayley. They're just there to ride the gravy train.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ollie pointed to some shapes Mimi drew for him once, a couple of weeks ago, Jimmy's birthday, I think. Bryan thought he was a genius. The man is obviously clueless about development. Read a book, Bryan. Google developmental milestones. Might learn something. And then Ollie would. Kids are sponges at his age.

lilirishsprite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilirishsprite »

zipadeedodah wrote:
Terebravisse wrote:I also have a theory. They are liked by so many kids is because real parents work and don't stay home like they do. Can you imagine a kid or teen who has a single mom who works hard and provides what they need but maybe doesn't have the time they do or money to go to the places the bums go? They could be living a fantasy life through them. Going to places they could only go to in their dreams as well as buying things. That's why their #goals to their minions. But that's my theory.
that's a good theory. I know my 6 yr old likes them because she thinks Ollie is funny to watch and she think Finley is cute. That's all she really tells me when I ask her why she likes them.
My two year old asks for "baby Oyee", "Danes", and "Jackjack" for DB CK EJ lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
lilirishsprite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilirishsprite »

Lovethesnark wrote:

*shudder* *gag*

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I'm glad Jeff went alone, his family didn't need to go, I'm sure they are smart with their money and didn't want to waste it on this stupid trip with the bumps, I'm sure the bumps paid for Jeff to go yes, or maybe Jeff paid his own way and that's why he went alone, they aren't rich like the bumps who can take heir entire entourage and pay for them to go. Plus Peyton is in school, she can't miss a whole week I'm sure she goes to a private school they don't let you miss a week like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

I'm surprised Ollie talked a lot in the vlog today. Although I'm sure Bryan coached most of it.

Also it seems like Ollie is Jeffs kid. You never really see Bryan interact with him while their doing things like Disney. It's always someone else holding him, showing him, talking to him.

Ohh and how about these rotted teeth?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016042 ... 91c535.jpg[/img]

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:I'm surprised Ollie talked a lot in the vlog today. Although I'm sure Bryan coached most of it.

Also it seems like Ollie is Jeffs kid. You never really see Bryan interact with him while their doing things like Disney. It's always someone else holding him, showing him, talking to him.

Ohh and how about these rotted teeth?

I can see B+M reading here and having a sit down with Jeff & Hannah saying 'okay they say ollie needs to be interacted with and played with. Oh and not laugh at him when he gobble talks. but gently correct him when he does this and bites and growls" (cue in heavy sighs and fake tears) And OMG we are so busy and tired...so that is what you need to do this week okay? and we will take you to Disneyland and Florida. Also you can totally use db in a hashtag if you can potty train him over the weekend. Kthxbai" whoosh off to starbucks.
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

I think he'll just get ditched on mimi & papa whilst they jet off, of course that'll mean actually having to go somewhere without them...
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

Just a side note - both slyfox and Johnson fam are both already with a network

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

larissaledingham wrote:Just a side note - both slyfox and Johnson fam are both already with a network

That was fast.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

laughsatytfame wrote:
larissaledingham wrote:Just a side note - both slyfox and Johnson fam are both already with a network

That was fast.
Slyfox has been with Maker for at least a month. They're getting subscribers _fast_. Not as fast as Cassie, but fast. Something like 40,000 in a month and a half.

staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

lmmomSD wrote:
laughsatytfame wrote:

That was fast.
Slyfox has been with Maker for at least a month. They're getting subscribers _fast_. Not as fast as Cassie, but fast. Something like 40,000 in a month and a half.

Social blade says they are with fullscrern

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I didn't watch the whole vlog (I can only take so many montages of the same crap over and over again) but Ollie seemed like he had a really good time at Dinoland(world?), although i kept thinking he might have had an even better time if he was actually doing things and being interacted with by his PARENTS instead of Jeff. Jeff has become his stand in Dad when Bry is too busy filming. What i don't get is, did they hire Jeff to help them with the vlogs or to be a parent to their kids? Couldn't Jeff film Ollie on Bryan's shoulders, or film Bryan showing him the dinos? It just seems weird to me that Bryan would rather film his kids doing fun stuff with other people, instead of having the people he hired to help with the vlogs film he and missy doing fun things with THEIR kids...

Return to “Daily Bumps”